Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > General Astrology > Other Astrology > Electional and Event Astrology

Electional and Event Astrology Discuss here astrologically good times to do things, and what's happening astrologically when something major happens. Includes sports astrology.

Unread 02-18-2009, 04:12 PM

Picking out a date for starting business

I want to start a business asap. It is hospitality consulting business. I guess the only way to officially start it is to begin advertising. How can I find out the best date to begin advertising? What are the placements to look for in this cituation?

Unread 02-23-2009, 11:35 PM

Re: Picking out a date for starting business

The first creation of a business happens when you first write out your business licence form. From that form your business is thus a legal entity (it may have differed slightly in the past since simply opening a store would be considered its creation but bureaucracy gives us a good Astrological starting point). As far as the best time, the 10th House should always be fortified when any business is started, then the 11th House is important if you want this business to be substantial in its income. I would also pay special attention to the 6th House which is the house of servants. This will show the business' employee base. If this House is strong and prosperous, so will your employees be. This is especially important as being the House of Servants, and your business having to do with hospitality, they are very much interlinked.
Astrology Books, Treatise, Readings & more!
Unread 02-27-2009, 04:41 AM

Re: Picking out a date for starting business

You know, I've been using astro.com to find a good date like you say, but it is so hard. Is there an easier way? Like is there a program or something that will show me when certain planets will next trine certain planets?

Tags
business, date, picking, starting