Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > Welcome! > Read My Chart

Read My Chart If you want to have your astrological chart read and do not post an astrological interpretation along with your chart request, your postings go here. No one is required to read any chart request and it is greatly appreciated if people who have chart requests acknowledge those who were kind enough to answer their request. If you want an astrological chart reading using the Vedic method (square astrological charts), your postings go in the Vedic Astrology forum."Read My Chart" type postings found in the rest of the forum will be moved here.

Unread 02-14-2009, 06:22 PM

Empty Houses

i have lots of empty houses. 7Th house is empty but I know that it is opposite of a person's rising sign (descendant). How can this factor negatively affect a person's chart...or does it?
Attached Images
File Type: gif My NATAL CHART.gif (26.3 KB, 15 views)

Unread 02-14-2009, 07:11 PM

Re: Empty Houses

dracula, are you aware that there is a search function that you can easily use to search the messageboard? there is a thread in another subforum talking about what you are asking here. here is some help:

http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum...ht=empty+house

[deleted non-astrological comment - Moderator]

Last edited by wilsontc; 02-15-2009 at 05:46 AM.
Unread 02-14-2009, 11:02 PM

An empty House doesnt really mean very much except that the singular influence in that House is caused by the Lord or ruler of the house alone.
Astrology Books, Treatise, Readings & more!
Unread 02-15-2009, 04:46 AM

[deleted reply to non-astrological comment]

Last edited by wilsontc; 02-15-2009 at 05:46 AM.
Unread 02-15-2009, 05:35 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dracula
i have lots of empty houses. 7Th house is empty but I know that it is opposite of a person's rising sign (descendant). How can this factor negatively affect a person's chart...or does it?
It looks to me that you dont have an empty 7th, you have Moon located at the end.
Unread 02-15-2009, 01:54 PM
Banned

We hope that you come here and want to learn about astrology and join in with exchanges. We have an ever expanding Education forum and lots more to explore. http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=12556 or try http://www.bobmarksastrologer.com/TOClessons.htm
http://www.geocities.com/wilsontctc/
http://www.cafeastrology.com/natalastrology.html
Unread 02-15-2009, 02:45 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dracula
...7Th house is empty but I know that it is opposite of a person's rising sign
Dracula.....You have Moon, ruler of the 7th house, in the 7th house......This indicates that relationships are extremely important to you....and the moon describes the kind of partner you desire.

Your empty houses are 1-2-3-4-6........ruled by Saturn in Libra/9th - Uranus in Sagittarius/11th - Neptune in Sagittarius/12 - Mars in Scorpio/11th - and Mercury in Libra/9th.

Look to the ruler of each empty house to reveal where it's affairs will work out......So, empty house 2 ruled by Uranus in Sagittarius/11th = talents and abilities (2nd) will be linked to unusual (Uranus) and Idealistic (Sag) groups and/or friends (11th).

EJ
Unread 02-15-2009, 04:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by EJ53
Dracula.....You have Moon, ruler of the 7th house, in the 7th house......This indicates that relationships are extremely important to you....and the moon describes the kind of partner you desire.

Your empty houses are 1-2-3-4-6........ruled by Saturn in Libra/9th - Uranus in Sagittarius/11th - Neptune in Sagittarius/12 - Mars in Scorpio/11th - and Mercury in Libra/9th.

Look to the ruler of each empty house to reveal where it's affairs will work out......So, empty house 2 ruled by Uranus in Sagittarius/11th = talents and abilities (2nd) will be linked to unusual (Uranus) and Idealistic (Sag) groups and/or friends (11th).

EJ
thanks Ej
i will come back here to completely discuss
so in my empty house 2 , ruled by Uranus in sagitarius
thanks, now i will google it, what that means

[Deleted response to attacking comment. Note: People posting in the Greenhorns Lounge are under no obligation to learn astrology. If they want to learn astrology, that is fine, but if all they want is an astrological answer and don't want to learn the astrology behind it, then that is fine as well. - Moderator]

Last edited by wilsontc; 02-15-2009 at 05:02 PM.

Tags
empty, houses