Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > Welcome! > Read My Chart

Read My Chart If you want to have your astrological chart read and do not post an astrological interpretation along with your chart request, your postings go here. No one is required to read any chart request and it is greatly appreciated if people who have chart requests acknowledge those who were kind enough to answer their request. If you want an astrological chart reading using the Vedic method (square astrological charts), your postings go in the Vedic Astrology forum."Read My Chart" type postings found in the rest of the forum will be moved here.

Unread 01-25-2009, 07:57 PM

The most dangerous zodiac sign?

What do you think is the most dangerous zodiac sign? In aspects such as emotionally, physically and mentally.

Some people say Virgos, i am a virgo i feel bad but is it true

Unread 01-25-2009, 08:16 PM

Send a message via MSN to Nexus7
Re: The most dangerous zodiac sign?

I think it takes more than just a sun sign to a dangerous person make.

What is it that makes Virgo a dangerous sign, Dracula?

I have some ideas of my own, but I would hear yours first.
Unread 01-25-2009, 10:02 PM
Banned

firstly it begs the questions as to why you would be asking such a question, have you been abused? beaten? I would be most helpful if you were to post your chart for others to comment on as we are rather visual here.
Unread 01-26-2009, 03:34 AM
Senior Member, Educational board Editor

Hi-I actually think it's *dangerous* to assign any sun sign with the power to *do* anything. It comes down to combinations of aspects.
I know beautiful and inspirational people of every sun sign. I know toxic and damaged people of every sun sign. So obviously its got a lot to do with the interplanetary patterns.A person with say sun in pisces might not behave in the *stereotypical piscean *way if they have a stellium in aries!
Whilst I believe no sun sign is *all good* or *all bad*, I do believe that Saturn operates very much as a malefic planet, in both natal and horary.As Mars controls how we act/respond etc, Mars aspects will certainly play a part.
Cheers
Lillyjgc
Unread 01-26-2009, 03:38 AM

Can you name any famous Virgos that were considered public enemy by many?

I'm giving it to a fixed sign. See Napoleon and Hitler.
Unread 01-26-2009, 04:49 AM

Considering a preponderence of serial killers have capricorn sun or moon you might be forgiven for thinking that cappy is the bad guy of the zodiac but i did so research into the research of astrological signatures. Common astrological themes that can be attributed to certain personality types. For serial killers i think it was something like leo sun or mars being prominent capricorn or pisces moon and mercury in scorpio was a biggie but scorpio sun or moon almost never showed up. Saturn in 1st house in over 35% and pluto in the northern half of chart with afflicted mars.
Now this is interesting but what i found even more interesting is that many, and i mean many famous people have these things and were extremely creative and sucessful.
So im going with the idea that certain signs in certain positions and signs denote a native with extreme power potential. As to whether its used for good or evil depends on whether the native was nurtured and taught to handle their power responsibly and whether the native chooses the transformative or destructive influence of such power.

Oh and i have a cappy moon with saturn in the first:0:

***Im on a journey to Eudaimonia.***
I am writing a lot at the moment.
Read my work here:
http://rogue_red.writing.com/
Life is not measured by the number of breathes you take but by the moments that take our breath away.:53:currently 9hr15min SF

Last edited by rogue_red; 01-26-2009 at 04:51 AM.
Unread 01-26-2009, 05:40 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rogue_red
Considering a preponderence of serial killers have capricorn sun or moon you might be forgiven for thinking that cappy is the bad guy of the zodiac but i did so research into the research of astrological signatures. Common astrological themes that can be attributed to certain personality types. For serial killers i think it was something like leo sun or mars being prominent capricorn or pisces moon and mercury in scorpio was a biggie but scorpio sun or moon almost never showed up. Saturn in 1st house in over 35% and pluto in the northern half of chart with afflicted mars.
Now this is interesting but what i found even more interesting is that many, and i mean many famous people have these things and were extremely creative and sucessful.
So im going with the idea that certain signs in certain positions and signs denote a native with extreme power potential. As to whether its used for good or evil depends on whether the native was nurtured and taught to handle their power responsibly and whether the native chooses the transformative or destructive influence of such power.

I thought Gemini Suns win the serial killer award?
Unread 01-26-2009, 05:41 AM

I can think of at least two serial killers who actually had very stronlgí Jupiterian charts, with Jupiter on the Ascendant, in the 12th. Moon/Saturn aspects tend to come up, too, though Mars/Saturn can also 'help.'
Unread 01-26-2009, 05:45 AM

Anyway, there can be many ways in which you can be 'dangerous.' Socially, certain kinds of gossips can be very 'dangerous.'

A drunk driver is also dangerous. For example.
Unread 01-26-2009, 06:04 AM

thisi is my natal chart, am i dangerous person ?
Attached Images
File Type: gif My NATAL CHART.gif (26.3 KB, 44 views)
Unread 01-26-2009, 06:11 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nexus7
I think it takes more than just a sun sign to a dangerous person make.

What is it that makes Virgo a dangerous sign, Dracula?

I have some ideas of my own, but I would hear yours first.
virgo's cuz you never know what the hell their thinking,
Unread 01-26-2009, 06:51 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dracula
If you're asking whether you're dangerous or not on an Astrology forum then you aren't.

Last edited by Leon; 01-26-2009 at 06:54 AM.
Unread 01-26-2009, 06:55 AM

^^ i normally do not fight, but i get angry very quickly some and you have my chart tell me
then i will tell you.
Unread 01-26-2009, 07:02 AM

Quote:
^^ i normally do not fight, but i get angry very quickly some and you have my chart tell me
then i will tell you.
What makes you think you're dangerous then? Lots of people have quick tempers, and "bad thoughts". It doesn't mean anything if you don't act on it.
Unread 01-26-2009, 07:27 AM

so in my chart i dont have such things,

saturn etc in 1st house like it, no aspects which could support such a reaction from me ?
Unread 01-26-2009, 07:27 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nexus7
I can think of at least two serial killers who actually had very stronlgí Jupiterian charts, with Jupiter on the Ascendant, in the 12th. Moon/Saturn aspects tend to come up, too, though Mars/Saturn can also 'help.'
Yup sag and cap feature the most.
For the research, go here http://www.astrologyresearchjournal....1704/index.htm

Read my work here:
Life is not measured by the number of breathes you take but by the moments that take our breath away.:53:currently 9hr15min SF
Unread 01-26-2009, 07:39 AM

Quote:
Nope, you're just deluded (sun squared neptune in 12th) and egotistical (moon in leo)

Im joking

Read my work here:
Unread 01-26-2009, 09:16 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rogue_red

It all depends on a person's intent toward life is;

If their intent is good, they can be a positive person in life like Abraham Lincoln or Arnold Schwarzenegger. Both of them have Capricorn moons.

If their intent is evil, they'll turn out to be a negative person who makes a lot of trouble in the world like Napoleon Bonaparte and Adolf Hitler. Both of them had Capricorn moons.
Unread 01-26-2009, 10:41 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dperez3894
It all depends on a person's intent toward life is;

If their intent is good, they can be a positive person in life like Abraham Lincoln or Arnold Schwarzenegger. Both of them have Capricorn moons.

If their intent is evil, they'll turn out to be a negative person who makes a lot of trouble in the world like Napoleon Bonaparte and Adolf Hitler. Both of them had Capricorn moons.
Yeah i dont think intent really counts for too much. I intended to give up smoking in 1991 *inhales deeply*...

I really dont believe children decide ohhh i want to murder millions etc. Their births charts dont change and i dont think the good vs evil arguement really stands. Adolph hitler probably really believed he was doing the right thing. Now im not stickin g up for the guy cos he was definately a sandwich short of a picnic! Im just saying that people are infinately complex people with a multitude of motivations for the things they do. Intentions can be deceptive, thoughts can be deceptive emotions can be deceptive. More deaths and crimes have been commited in the belief that they are doing good than has ever been commited by those proporting evil.

Read my work here:
Unread 01-26-2009, 05:30 PM

So I Am Just Normal Person, What About My Sex Life, Would I Be Abusive Or Anything Wrong On This Subject.
Unread 01-26-2009, 07:03 PM

Quote:
So I Am Just Normal Person, What About My Sex Life, Would I Be Abusive Or Anything Wrong On This Subject.
Drac, you are as normal as anyone of us.

With the ruler of your fifth house (sex for pleasure) being venus in the 8th in virgo i think you have quite an intensity about sex and realtionships. Mars is in scorpio in the beneficial 11th house so although you may have an explosive temper (mars conj uranus) which frightens you i dont see any reason why you should have any issues with being abusive toward your sexual partner.
I know you have a very clear idea of the perfect woman for you and venus in virgo can make finding the perfect woman difficult as you are constantly disappointed when she isnt the woman you thought she was. You may be attracted to intense sexual experiences, maybe even sexual fantasies regarding bondage, s&m or dom/sub type activities but if you have a willing partner there is nothing abnormal or wrong about this. In relationships you seek a level of nurturing that you probably didnt get from your mother. Your mother may have been overly protective, domineering or controlling but its more likely that it may have been your father who was this way toward your mother so you seek to protect and nurture those you love. Dont be afraid of repeating history. You are not your parents, you are your own person with your own life to live.

Read my work here:
Unread 01-26-2009, 08:22 PM

The secret of the 18o degree (by Nikola Stojanovic, Serbian astrologer)

The Sun eclipse happens at the 18o degree at Leon and the ruler of the Leon is Sun

The man who made the atomic bomb (Openheimer 22.04.1904., 20:00, EST 73W57, 40N45) has his AC at 18o degree Scorpio, the cup of the 8o house (death) at 18o degree Twins.
The man who made the decision to use for the first time in the history of the man kind so powerful weapon (American president Harry Truman 08.05.1884., 16:17, CST, 94W16, 37N30) has his Sun (decision) at 18o degree of Taurus.
The date of the explosion was 06.08.1945. 08:16:40 AM, JST 132E27, 34N24). AC of this event was at the 18o degree Virgo and at the 18o degree Cancer were Moon and Saturn.

The ``ruler from the shadow`` David Rockefeller (12.06.1915., 00:12 AM, EST, 73W57, 40N45) has his AC at the 18o degree Pisces (shadow).

The ``Angel of death`` or ``Dr Satan`` - Dr. Mengele (16.03.1911., 11:44 AM, CET, 10E16, 48N27) has his Neptune, the ruler of his Sun, at Pisces, at 18o degree of Cancer.

Charles Manson, also called the ``murderer Satan`` (16.03.1911., 11:44 AM, CET, 10E16, 48N27) murderer of the famous actress Sharon Teit – the wife of the famous director Polanski, has the Venus – the ruler of his AC at 18o degree Scorpio and his 6o house begins at 18o degree Virgo.

Leopold the II (09.04.1835., 22:22, LMT 04E20, 50N50) the Belgian king (1869-1909) who was known as the most barbarous colonizer in Africa (Congo), was personally responsible for mass killings of the local people: he used to ``hunt`` their children, cut the parts of the body of his servants and he killed his mistresses just for not liking their hair cut. The ruler of his AC, is Mars and is at the 18. degree of Cancer.

Now, the main character from the film ``Silence of the lambs`` existed. His name was Edward Gain (borne 27.08.1906., 23:16, CST, 91W14, 43N48). His house was full of ``souvenirs`` just like in the movie, his mother was very dominant forbidding him to see a girl or to have normal personal life, after her death, he went to live at a farm where he studded anatomy books and ``collected`` everything that the character in the film above did. At the year 1954 he committed his firs crime and the second one at the 16. of November 1957. His AC was at 18. degree of Twins and Venus (love, woman) at 18 degree of Libra at his 5. house.

Those are some of examples about the aspects and planets at the 18. degree which is (by the astrologer above) a ``dangerous one`` because the Sun eclipse happens at the 18o degree at Leon and the ruler of the Leon is Sun, so, when there is no Sun, the dark comes at have its chance to perform.
I only translated the text, there are more articles about the 2. and the 5. degree (which are also important), but those are for another post (and I don’t have much time at the moment).

VERY IMPORTANT:
THIS IS HIS OPINION AND I TRANSLATED THE TEXT. MY KNOWLEDGE IS QUITE RESTRICTED TO SUPPORT THIS OR ANY OTHER THEORY.
Natasa

Last edited by natasa812; 01-26-2009 at 10:32 PM.
Unread 01-26-2009, 09:08 PM

Violently dangerous signs are of course associated with the bestial or feral signs; Aries, Taurus, Leo, the last part of Sagittarius and Capricorn. Gemini, Virgo, Libra and Aquarius are all humane signs therefore are not (as) violent in behavior than the feral. I would specifically look towards the Ascendant. I have to say though that Scorpio is probably in my opinion, the most dangerous. It not only has the danger of Mars (as Aries has) but its a nocturnal sign and therefore its actions are hidden. Scorpio rules over those who poison, spies, death and decomposition.
Astrology Books, Treatise, Readings & more!
Unread 01-28-2009, 06:17 PM

I personally think it's more a matter of dangerous aspects than dangerous signs,but I think Aries has all the potential to become an explosive bomb.They're temperamental and impulsive enough to act on their whims!
Unread 01-28-2009, 06:19 PM

This is one of those questions that can't really be answered quickly or easily. I think seeing this in someone's chart would be complex and would require looking at several things. I would check to see what is going on with Mars (aggression) Pluto, and Saturn-what aspects are happening, etc.. I would look at Mercury and maybe Neptune for possible mental health issues. There are others that I'm just not thinking of right now............ As far as sun sign generalities-I've read that Cancers are the most likely to kill people in their own family. I think the best way to learn astrology is to do case studies-so Dracs, maybe you could learn by looking at the charts of some crazy killers.

Tags
dangerous, sign, zodiac