Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > General Astrology > Predictive Astrology > Transits

Transits Transits are the most used predictive astrology technique. This sub-board is dedicated to them.

Unread 11-27-2008, 11:43 PM

Surviving a 1st house Neptune transit over 5 planets in Aquarius 1st house.

Has anyone else experienced this rare transit of Neptune in their first house natal chart? Neptune has been transiting my first house planets in Aquarius for what seems like forever (mercury, venus, Jupiter, Moon and Sun). I have Neptune/Mars conjunct in the 8th house (Libra) that trines my first house, so in one way this has been a great time for creativity. I am a writer, but wonder if I should continue in this career? Pluto (7th house) opposes my natal Moon and Jupiter, but Uranus trines my Sun. My Saturn return is urging me to cut the wheat from the chaft, and I would appreicate it if anyone else has experienced a first house Neptune transit and how they managed to deal with it. Neptune is known for deluding oneself, and I wonder if that is what I'm doing with my writing. I was a Jazz Vocalist for 20 years and was very successful at this, but sequed into writing 8 years ago. I've been told that I am a very gifted writer, but perhaps my Saturn return is causing me to have second thoughts. I am a screenwriter, so if anyone has experienced a first house Neptune transit over major planets, I sure would like to know how it affected your lives.

Thanking you in advance for your kindness and wisdom.
Attached Images
File Type: gif astro_2gw_01_anonymous.gif (29.0 KB, 11 views)

Unread 11-30-2008, 09:02 PM

Re: Surviving a 1st house Neptune transit over 5 planets in Aquarius 1st house.

I'm having this as well. Cap asc, with aq intercepted in first with merc, saturn and sun there. I've had a sense of my ego dissolving. Looking at things in a less self centered manner. Really being able to put myself in someone else's shoes. I don't have a sense of deluding myself or others deceiving me...it's all been internal. Of course if I am deluding myself I might not know it..lol. I've renewed an interest in metaphysics, have taken reiki 2. Not sure how much of that is related. The ego piece is I think.
Unread 12-05-2008, 02:46 PM
Banned

Re: Surviving a 1st house Neptune transit over 5 planets in Aquarius 1st house.

Yes 1' Aquarius rising, so had both Uranus and Neptune. Found Uranus the most disruptive though. Empty first house, but when got to 3' conj Sun/Moon midpoint where Uranus is anyway then squared all my taurean planets in 4th house...

When crossing the Asc was bad, i needed more sleep, i wanted to change my appearance, coloured my hair bit redder..... but cos it came out of 12th secrets emerged that were hitherto kept from me by family members.

First squared my sun, venus then mercury. My Sun/pride involved, then venus=disillusionment, then mercury= misunderstandings.....

When Uranus crosssed, everything electical broke including my computer, washing machine and disruption everywhere, first square my moon, then sun then venus then mercury.

A roller coaster and thank God its over, am absolutely dreading it when it comes around to my Moon, Sun, Venus and Mercury in 4th......

Think Uranus will get their first though......

Last edited by wilsontc; 12-05-2008 at 03:27 PM. Reason: deleted swear

Tags
aquarius, house, neptune, planets, surviving, transit