Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > General Astrology > Other Astrology > Mundane Astrology

Mundane Astrology Discuss the astrology of towns, cities, states, provinces, countries, empires, and the world in general.

Unread 03-24-2006, 02:06 PM

Awful Mercury in your Which of your Houses?

Hi all,

Given Mercury still being so badly detrimented and retrograde (although at least it's just under the beams and not combust anymore, phew!) I was just wondering what house of your own natal's this little blighter has been encroaching upon, and what has been the effect in your life in general?

Mercury is causing trouble in my 1st and most personal house right now. I have never had so many problems with my personal computer or my mobile phone! I am being driven to my wits end to honest. :?

Mercury joys in the 1st, and he seems to be taking great delight miscommunicating, miscalculating and malfunctioning on my behalf. It is truly a nightmare.

Wha particular house is thia awful Mercury moving through in you chart and how is it manifesting in your life?

Draco

Unread 03-24-2006, 02:18 PM

I probably shouldn't say this (knocks wood, just in case), but I haven't had any problems. I keep forgetting Mercury is rx.

Mercury is wanding through my 9th house, bouncing off transiting Uranus. Right now he's exactly semi-sextile my natal Mercury in Aries and opposed my natal Uranus and Pluto; coming (or has he already done so? I've lost track) to oppose my natal Moon and Mars.

I've doing a lot more thinking about thinking, about past, present, future, than I normally do. And I do a lot of that, so that's saying something. That's about the only affect this rx has had on me, however.

(knocks wood)

I've had more issues dealing with the Jupiter - Neptune square than Mercury's rx.
Unread 03-24-2006, 11:09 PM

Send a message via MSN to Summery Joy
It started in my 11th and is now in my 10th. But I don't feel the effect there in particular because currently I'm just overwhelmed with the amount of transiting planets in opposition to my natal ones in Leo and Virgo, including Mercury Rx opposite my natal Saturn. Oh, and let's not forget that transiting Saturn direcing and retrigrading allover my natal Leo stellium.

I actually only felt the effect of Mercury going Rx when I had my typical Mercury Rx computer/internet crash, which is not specifically because it started in my 11th house, Mercury Rx just does this to me everytime.
Unread 03-25-2006, 12:17 AM

Today I can see why the days Merc goes retro & direct again are considered the heaviest.

First, my sister *forgot* it was Spring Break...Everyone is boarding their dogs, so no room anywhere for hers.
She begged me to fly into town and stay..

I then get to the airport about 4 minutes to boarding!
... had slept maybe 3 hours...looked like ****, SOMEONE forgot to give me my wake up call.
I drop her off this morning, on very little sleep (Merc Rx gives me nightmares).
5 minutes on the interstate I noticed her car's Tachometer is reading 5,000 RPMS! Yikes!
I put it in the wrong gear.
"Umm, hey...your cars engine exploded...no idea why"...Thank god I didnt have to say this.
Went driving around her city, and drove like I had had a brain drain... Hitting curbs, accidently ran a red light, almost side swiped an SUV in my blind spot...
Vehicle + Me = Hazard.
Top it off... put a bag of trash in the trunk, planning to take it over to apartment's trash compactor..Forgot about it for 2 hours, LoL

Besides all that...The day it went Rx, my comp acted up for the first time in 6 months, then my new cell phone didn't receive calls...lots of lost text messages too.
It's going through my 3rd house....went Rx on my Solar Arc Moon.
Unread 03-25-2006, 12:27 AM

Granted Mercury's my ASC ruler, Sun ruler, MC ruler and prime dispositor, so I hate bad-mouthing my planet...but really! C'mon! I have all these nice transits right now, but Merc RX is in the intercepted Picses part of my 6th (ruled by Aqua and otherwise occupied by uppity Aqua Mars that's not liking this Neptune transit for starters). Work has sucked this week (as in, I had NO work at all and thus no income for this week) and my health has also be terrible. I am having all kinds of unpleasantries relating to my menses...any of which I doubt any of you wish me to go into graphic detail about. Suffice to say, I feel all out of phase and in a funk physically, and NO energy. I have stuck to my exercise regime (thank you tr Mars trine natal Mars adn conjunct natal Sun), but it's hell...and then I sleep for the rest of the day. Oh yeah, and my home's a mess and it's driving me crazy.

This rx wasn't bothering me until it moved back into my 6th. It needs to stop now. :cry:
Unread 03-25-2006, 02:05 AM

My fourth house, opposite my Virgo midheaven, Sun, natal Mercury, North Node, and Venus. As you might imagine, nothing is going very well for me right now. Can't wait for it to end.
Unread 03-25-2006, 02:16 AM

All in all I have to say that this Mercury Rx period hasn't been bad at all. Even though I have Mer Rx natally, during the Rx periods I usually have some mental and verbal 'moonwalking' going on! It's been in my 1st along with t. Uranus which is another story. The last 2 Mercury Rx periods were just terrible for me but this one's been easy in comparison.

Soon Draco, soon.

TRANSITIONS http://deniselefay.wordpress.com
Unread 03-25-2006, 08:58 AM

Putting away the text books and dreaming away in those fantasy novels of places I've never been, things I've never seen or done, but 'being there'.

I also find I get into an 'other worldy spiritual mood state' when Mercury, ruler my Asc. and M.C., enters and/or retrogrades in Pisces. I pick up things that seem 'to click' in a way they don't do at any other time. So much different fom my natal Mercury retrograde in Taurus logic of fact approach.

Mercury turns direct again and what happens? I've finished the book and logic returns in full ornate (see my remarks in Retrograde Pluto post . :roll: )

I also have this 'not be bothered, see what occurs' attitude. Make no plans but just let things drift of their own accord.

But maybe now that Mercury has turned direct, I'll finally get the reply to 2 letters I've been waiting upon for a month! They were sent to a Sun-Moon-Ascendant T-square in the mutable signs

F.
Unread 03-28-2006, 05:40 AM

Mercury even stationing is not THAT big a deal.
But he may trigger some other outer transit.

Otherwise normally he can create delays & confusion in communications

But as I said if he stations direct or stations retrograde near the degree of a current outer transit he may initiate some action in that outer transit.

Also btw if he stations retrograde near a planet you may see a cycle during the retrograde & then and outcome on the station direct. But if he not triggering an outer transit this wont be a big life changing deal.

It could be frustrating tho...
Unread 03-28-2006, 03:43 PM

Phew!

Thank God he's back on track again, and I can think straight.

Draco

Tags
awful, houses, mercury