will an ex lover return?

Yc88

Hi!

What is the date of transit - when you broke up? I would say it needs to be assessed from the transit to your composite, and the look at the synastry would help... do you know his birth data(with time of birth)?

If not, a solar return would help to shed light on your love life for the next year (I see you had a birthday quite recently, so a SR for birthday of 2017 would work).

And lastly, the question of whether he will try to return is less relevant. What's important is will you let him return?

Also that Mars square to Pluto from 5th to 7th house (and both of them ruling the 7th house of relationship) gives me an idea that those kind of guys will keep coming into your life to help you grow and overcome this pattern, sort of learn this karmic lesson in this lifetime, not to repeat it in later life or the next lifetimes as well, so be careful and on the lookout ))) hope it helps

Yc88

Ok, I see what you mean. It is a possibility, but somehow I think he might try to contact you first (Mars rules 3rd house of SR - communication) via text or social media (SR Pluto in natal 9th house - long distance/ SR Mars in natal 11th house - large groups and friends). And SR 5th house ruled by Saturn (restrictions and limitations) should keep the Pluto under control:devil: with the SR Saturn sitting at home in Capricorn in your natal 8th, let's say all this Scorpio business will be dealt with in a strong and rigid manner )))

I want to say you might meet someone at work maybe? Venus is in SR 2nd (money, income) AND natal 6th (work). Also Venus is much better placed for year 2018/19 return (it's in Libra and in 2nd house=Taurus) conjunct your natal Venus and Chiron (wound/healing).

In SR for 2017 you had Venus in (guess what? :eek: Scorpio!) and SR 2017 Mars was in Libra (relationship, house of Venus). So it's like both M and V were in the signs where they're not comfortable in at all!

This year Mars will be in Virgo, still not awesome, but definitely more muted by the Earth than it could be by the Air. Also SR Asc ruled by Mercury (communication) with SR Mercury in your 7th (relationship), so again expect to hear from the guy but don't let him come back, just shut him out (in a dry and rigid Saturn way):rightful:

aquarius7000

Hi

You should try pulling a Horary chart using the date, place and time of the moment when the said question came to your mind. There is a Horary board here and you can see there how this works. Make your question as clear and precise as possible.