Will he and I ever be together romantically?

piano

I'm wondering,will me and this one guy who has shown interest in me ever get together romantically? What do you guys think, from this chart?

Attachments

• astro_w2at_03_will_we_ever_be_together_hp.33529.29983.gif
    astro_w2at_03_will_we_ever_be_together_hp.33529.29983.gif
    59.7 KB · Views: 67

labelledujour

Hi piano!

To me, the chart indicates a difficulty. 1st of all, the Moon is in detriment and the ASC is in the last 3 degrees. The message I get is that you need to relax.

Querent is in Aquarius, so we look at Saturn traditional ruler. It's in the 8th house rx. Ruler of the quesited Gemini 5th house is Mercury in Taurus 2nd house. Both rulers are in opposition to each other, so there may be a distance even if you finally get together. The co-significator, Moon, trines Mercury which seems to be a quite good sign.

SagiCap

Hi piano!

To me, the chart indicates a difficulty. 1st of all, the Moon is in detriment and the ASC is in the last 3 degrees. The message I get is that you need to relax.

Querent is in Aquarius, so we look at Saturn traditional ruler. It's in the 8th house rx. Ruler of the quesited Gemini 5th house is Mercury in Taurus 2nd house. Both rulers are in opposition to each other, so there may be a distance even if you finally get together. The co-significator, Moon, trines Mercury which seems to be a quite good sign.

But Quesited is Sun in Taurus.

rafaella

Moon in a heavy depressing sign, Sun conjunct Jupiter makes me think he has someone already....But there is a trine from Moon/Sun, but late ASC shows things are not in your powers here...So the question is, is he already committed to someone else or possibly about to?