Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > Welcome! > Read My Chart

Read My Chart If you want to have your astrological chart read and do not post an astrological interpretation along with your chart request, your postings go here. No one is required to read any chart request and it is greatly appreciated if people who have chart requests acknowledge those who were kind enough to answer their request. If you want an astrological chart reading using the Vedic method (square astrological charts), your postings go in the Vedic Astrology forum."Read My Chart" type postings found in the rest of the forum will be moved here.

Unread 03-31-2020, 08:09 PM

Re: Constant despair.

Appreciate the prompt feedback,

any other specific traits-talents-health-life trends-ideas-remedies to pick
for reflections and acknowledgment, true-untrue-insightful-helpful

wishing you well.

Unread 03-31-2020, 08:50 PM

I can relate to a lot of this, because I have the same sun and asc (within a degree), sun in the 11th house, and moon-saturn in hard aspect. I have two comments to make.

First, pluto is transiting your progressed sun at 25 deg capricorn, which seems highly related to what you're going through. The dark times you're going through aren't a permanent part of your personality, it's just something that is happening right now and will eventually pass.

Second, people with the sun in the 11th house can be late bloomers, because the 11th is the house of long term goals. Things may not fall into place for some time, but you will gain more in the long run, because the 11th is also the house of good fortune. In my life, I've always felt that to be true, but early on I felt like I was failing because things didn't work out--even though things weren't really that bad. Looking back, I realize that my dissatisfaction kept me moving forward to where I needed to be. I think for people with sun in the 11th house, it's important to learn to trust in the future, and learn to let go of things so that new things can come into your life.
Unread 03-31-2020, 11:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Number0 View Post
Thats a lot 👀 And thank you very much for your response! ❤ Astrology seems much more complicated than I expected 😁
"Saturn is in a sign of his own triplicty and he is very close to an angle, your IC in fact"- what would this exactly mean/give?
Also, would the fact that my asc is conjuct Neptune play any extra role, in a negative way i guess, with the strong Saturn energy in the chart? Because the planet on asc influences personality quite a lot as far as I know, and these two don't seem to be very harmonizing together 🙄
Stupidly complicated at times I find.

Triplicites are groups of three signs ruled by multiple planets. Saturn has rulership in all of the air signs, so he likes being in air signs. The angles are the most powerful places in the chart. That's your Ascendant, Descendant, Midheaven, and IC or 4th house cusp. Basically your Saturn is very prominent and at the forefront.

I don't use Neptune, so I can't really speak to what that means. My modern astrology friends here have said far more than I ever could on Neptune, so I turn you over to them. From what I can gather I would say that Neptune is rather discordant in this case when placed against the backdrop of all of your Saturn stuff.
Unread 04-01-2020, 05:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by antiphon View Post
I can relate to a lot of this, because I have the same sun and asc (within a degree), sun in the 11th house, and moon-saturn in hard aspect. I have two comments to make.

First, pluto is transiting your progressed sun at 25 deg capricorn, which seems highly related to what you're going through. The dark times you're going through aren't a permanent part of your personality, it's just something that is happening right now and will eventually pass.

Second, people with the sun in the 11th house can be late bloomers, because the 11th is the house of long term goals. Things may not fall into place for some time, but you will gain more in the long run, because the 11th is also the house of good fortune. In my life, I've always felt that to be true, but early on I felt like I was failing because things didn't work out--even though things weren't really that bad. Looking back, I realize that my dissatisfaction kept me moving forward to where I needed to be. I think for people with sun in the 11th house, it's important to learn to trust in the future, and learn to let go of things so that new things can come into your life.
Thank you for your comment!
And I 100% agree with what you said
I always try to look forward and not focus on the past, it really holds you back, but you know, I think we all have these sudden sparks of regret once in a while 😁
Also, with the similar aspects, I hope you're doing well now 💮
Unread 04-01-2020, 05:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sworm09 View Post
Stupidly complicated at times I find.

Triplicites are groups of three signs ruled by multiple planets. Saturn has rulership in all of the air signs, so he likes being in air signs. The angles are the most powerful places in the chart. That's your Ascendant, Descendant, Midheaven, and IC or 4th house cusp. Basically your Saturn is very prominent and at the forefront.

I don't use Neptune, so I can't really speak to what that means. My modern astrology friends here have said far more than I ever could on Neptune, so I turn you over to them. From what I can gather I would say that Neptune is rather discordant in this case when placed against the backdrop of all of your Saturn stuff.
Okay, thanks for clarifying!
And haha, thank you though for your input about Saturn And yeah, thats what I was thinking, as they are so different 👀
The Following User Says Thank You to Number0 For This Useful Post:
katydid (04-02-2020)
Unread 04-02-2020, 07:50 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Number0 View Post
Okay, thanks for clarifying!
And haha, thank you though for your input about Saturn And yeah, thats what I was thinking, as they are so different 👀
They are so different. So much so, it may be creating an internal conflict.

On one hand, you have Neptune on your Ascendant in Aquarius---which is an immediate urge to be Free and Independent. You are creative, artistic, musical, and tend to respond to things in a compassionate yet unconventional manner.
Neptune is idealistic and a natural humanitarian. It is spiritual ---But perhaps unrealistic in it's aims or goals?

Neptune wants to 'go with the flow' and trust things will fall into place. Neptune has FAITH.

But your T-square with your Moon/Saturn conjunction cannot allow for much of the above....The Saturn requires accountability, planning, and worries about things that Neptune ignores. Saturn is not 'idealistic', but 'realistic' and perhaps a bit pessimistic and negative.

Your Neptune wants to be creative and make art or music or film....but Saturn is critical of such endeavours unless you have studied, practiced, been trained, etc...

Saturn may repress some of your artistic urges but it could also HELP you by getting a more realistic plan in place. And perhaps help you to be more focused and consistent with your talents?
Unread 04-03-2020, 07:20 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by katydid View Post
They are so different. So much so, it may be creating an internal conflict.

On one hand, you have Neptune on your Ascendant in Aquarius---which is an immediate urge to be Free and Independent. You are creative, artistic, musical, and tend to respond to things in a compassionate yet unconventional manner.
Neptune is idealistic and a natural humanitarian. It is spiritual ---But perhaps unrealistic in it's aims or goals?

Neptune wants to 'go with the flow' and trust things will fall into place. Neptune has FAITH.

But your T-square with your Moon/Saturn conjunction cannot allow for much of the above....The Saturn requires accountability, planning, and worries about things that Neptune ignores. Saturn is not 'idealistic', but 'realistic' and perhaps a bit pessimistic and negative.

Your Neptune wants to be creative and make art or music or film....but Saturn is critical of such endeavours unless you have studied, practiced, been trained, etc...

Saturn may repress some of your artistic urges but it could also HELP you by getting a more realistic plan in place. And perhaps help you to be more focused and consistent with your talents?
That's what I was thinking that could result in😄 I guess the key is to find a balance inbetween

Tags
constant, despair