Facing a legal dispute on my land

souravi

Hi,

My DOB : 13 Sep 1964, 16.20, Chennai.

I bought a land in Sep 2004, facing a court case from Oct 2008 till now with an opponent lady. It is in High court and hearing will soon start.

Can you please advise, whether I will win this case and when will the decision / judgement will be known.

It is causing worries for 11 years now and will be thankful to whoever gives me an answer. Thanks.

narasimha sharma

looks to me you will win the case.
Hi,

My DOB : 13 Sep 1964, 16.20, Chennai.

I bought a land in Sep 2004, facing a court case from Oct 2008 till now with an opponent lady. It is in High court and hearing will soon start.

Can you please advise, whether I will win this case and when will the decision / judgement will be known.

It is causing worries for 11 years now and will be thankful to whoever gives me an answer. Thanks.

mathur_dinesh

I have been following the lengthy correspondence that has been taking place above. [Lengthy correspondence has been deleted due to trolling. - Moderator] The respondent above apparently has a different and arcane system of astrology with which I am not acquainted but I thought I should also contribute my mite here.
You have the Moon and Mars debilitated in the chart. They have exchanged signs.
Litigation started almost immediately with the start of the Moon major-period in March/2007. At the time of the start of litigation you were in the sub-period of Rahu in the sixth house in a nakshatra of Mars. The litigation has lasted the whole of the Moon major-period and litigation has not put an end to the dispute.The Moon is the lady in dispute.
The major-period of Mars began in March/2017. As stated above Mars too is debilitated and is in an exchange of sign with the Moon. However Mars is conjunct Venus which is the best planet in your chart. Venus is the planet that should put an end to the litigation. It will operate as a sub-period planet in the major-period of Mars between February/2022 and April/2023. Both Mars and Venus are indicating the same thing-an opportunity to make a new beginning and expansion. This should be the time when the case will be decided in your favour.

Last edited by a moderator:

creativei

well i just scroll down the page and your query caught in my eyes ,
i thought to move on but what you told stopped me and wanted to see yours , problem due to lady !

i quickly casted your chart and first thing catched my eye was venus mars conjunction . that says all . !

mars boomikaraga ,significator for land and he is debiliated and with venus . so problem from women. ! .

it all started in u r 8th lord dasa sun . where 6th lord mercury joins . both 8th and 6th houses are houses of loss and dispute . also saturn is aspecting ,its adds fuel, to that .

with 8th lord in 8th ,6th lord in 8th saturn as lagna lord you surely win the case but not now . in venus dasas dasa . venus is lord of 5& 10 rajoyoga .

6th house is for disputes and court cases ,. from lagna rahu in 6th and from raasi saturn aspects 6th . saturn will surely win the case but only after giving enough pain and suffering ...

souravi

Sir,

Thanks for the great explanation. But my Sukra dasa is over. Currently, Mars dasa - Saturn bukthi until Aug 26, and then Budha bukthi from Aug 26, till next year Aug 23.

Currently the case is posted for hearing in high court but dates keep postponed by judge due to lack of time and pending cases on same day prior to me. Current posting date is Mar 4th and I am sure the judgement will happen within next 6 months.

With current dasa and bukthi as above, can you please tell, is this favourable.

Thanks again for your time.

mathur_dinesh

I have been following the lengthy correspondence that has been taking place above. [Lengthy correspondence has been deleted due to trolling. - Moderator] The respondent above apparently has a different and arcane system of astrology with which I am not acquainted but I thought I should also contribute my mite here.
You have the Moon and Mars debilitated in the chart. They have exchanged signs.
Litigation started almost immediately with the start of the Moon major-period in March/2007. At the time of the start of litigation you were in the sub-period of Rahu in the sixth house in a nakshatra of Mars. The litigation has lasted the whole of the Moon major-period and litigation has not put an end to the dispute.The Moon is the lady in dispute.
The major-period of Mars began in March/2017. As stated above Mars too is debilitated and is in an exchange of sign with the Moon. However Mars is conjunct Venus which is the best planet in your chart. Venus is the planet that should put an end to the litigation. It will operate as a sub-period planet in the major-period of Mars between February/2022 and April/2023. Both Mars and Venus are indicating the same thing-an opportunity to make a new beginning and expansion. This should be the time when the case will be decided in your favour.

Please see the above. I have clearly said that Venus sub-period will operate in the major-period of Mars between February/2022 and April/2023...This should be the time when the case will be decided in your favour.

creativei

Hi souravi

im extremely sorry for making huge mistake , since i was answering on a roll , i didnt properly check dasas . it happens when you repeadtly cast charts and predicts , since many asking me through private message it happened by confusion . i apologize for that

yes your sukra dasa gone before itself . currently you are running mars dasa , it started in 2017 and upto 2024 .

in my opinion mars dasa wont finalize dispute since it debilitated , it is weak . some are saying mars dasa here , but i have different view . it solves in rahu dasa . rahu in 6th house gives victory over enemies . rahu is a planet of sudden change . it gives unexpected things in life . that rahu is in mercury house , so he should act like mercury . who is lord of 9th . rahu also owns virgo which is 9th house . beneficial . rahu is waiting for his turn . that rahu is in 4th lord constellation , where house land related things should happen . you may even shift home . visit foreign country . may even get foreign job . as a dictum goes sani vad rahu meaning rahu will act like a sani , so in rahu dasa you saturn lordship related things too. i.e 1st and 2nd house benefits .

even your lawyer may be a widow women ! .

from rasi perspective u r scorpio rasi . rahu in 8th again 8th house deals with sudden change . mercury owns 8th and 11th . rahu in 1st and 6th lord constellation , again these things says you surely attain victory . so proceed the case with confidence , never give up . for virichika rasi saturn has entered in 3rd house of victory and success . by 2024 your case will win . after that you change residence or sell it for good profit . may even settle in forgein land . ....

souravi

Thanks both of you for your answers. I will wait for the period from 2022 to 2024. Due to some access issues, I could not respond before, sorry.