Event Chart- Malaysia Airlines MH370

red

We still haven't got any news from Malaysia Airlines MH370. I have read reports claiming that the Boeing 777 changed course and actually made it to the Malacca Strait. According to Reuters, the plane had to fly at very low altitude therefore ruling out mechanical failure, but emphasizing the possibility of the plane having been hijacked by the pilot himself.

This is an event chart that I have erected using the time of departure of the flight from KL.

So this is a question to all the experts here:

Is there anything in the event chart that would indicate the fate of flight MH370.

Attachments

• astro_2gw_97_event_chart_malaysia_airlines_mh370.18682.14538.jpg
    astro_2gw_97_event_chart_malaysia_airlines_mh370.18682.14538.jpg
    87.8 KB · Views: 60

dr. farr

See the posts in the thread entitled "Did they land in the sea?" in the Horary Forums section (where, in addition to the horary question, the above posted reference event chart has been commented upon)

dr. farr

I shall add here that the very disruptive star, Graffias (aka "Acrab") is conjunct the ascending degree of the event chart: the indications for this star (in general), which can be found in Robson, also @ constellationsofwords.com, not only suggest great danger for the event initiated at that time (ie the beginning of the Malaysian airline's flight journey), but suggest to me the distinct possibility that the plane was sabotaged, possibly by terrorists.

red

Thanks dr Farr!

But could you possibly find answers in an event chart to what WILL happen ultimately? especially to the 249 passengers?

would you look at the 7th house? moon in the 7th house seems vulnerable :(

dr. farr

Indications are (in my opinion-and experience) NEVER FIXED: they are, though likely to very likely, if strongly indicated. The situation of the lord of the rising sign, 8th house and 12th house considerations, also the MC degree and its connections, consideration of the South Node and Lilith (crescent on cross Lilith), any star conjunctions or parallels, relations-especially if "hard" (often also, if conjunct or parallel)-of Mars, Saturn, Uranus, Pluto, Neptune-to the rising sign significator, are some of the elements we bring into consideration regarding trends/directions/potentials, in any event chart.

dr. farr

Looking again AT the the takeoff time (event chart), in addition to significator Jupiter being in the 8th whole sign house, in opposition to Pluto and square to Uranus, plus Moon square Neptune (Moon being the dispositor of 8th house Cancer in which significator Jupiter is found), plus Lilith essentially "square the Nodes" (a potentially fatefull indication), plus the ascending degree at the moment of takeoff being conjunct Graffias, we ALSO find that the MC degree happens to be exacly conjunct the star Phecda, which Ebertin suggests can be "...a possible cause of a great bloodbath..." (see constellationsofwords.com, also Ebertin's "Fixed Stars")

Now, any ONE of these elements, alone, meanS NOTHING: but start adding them up, one then the next, then the next, etc etc, and-you get at least a fairly strong indication of a likely (or potentilly likely) "trend" regarding whatever event it is under consideration (in this case, the potential trend of this particular flight, leaving at this particular moment from this particular place)...

dr. farr

and what would indicate abduction of the passengers?

Pluto COULD (since significator Jupiter in the 8th house, is in opposition to Pluto) also, to some degree, the Graffias indications (Graffias conjunct the ascending degree)
However, my consideration of the event chart, plus what I got from the horary, leads me to believe that abduction did not occur-a terror attack downing the plane (or causing it to go into the sea), perhaps, but I personally doubt that the plane was hijacked or the passengers otherwise abducted.

piercethevale

On board that plane were around 20 of the 'Whiz Kids' team that had made the electric car a viable reality and were on their way to China.

Think about it.

China suddenly producing an inexpensive electric car.

How much do you think all the oil still in the ground would suddenly be worth that is already considered as "money in the bank" by the oil interests world wide?

Zarathu

Account Closed
On board that plane were around 20 of the 'Whiz Kids' team that had made the electric car a viable reality and were on their way to China.

Think about it.

China suddenly producing an inexpensive electric car.

How much do you think all the oil still in the ground would suddenly be worth that is already considered as "money in the bank" by the oil interests world wide?

Clearly you have no conception of the amount of time, energy, and logistics, let alone the power structure of big oil, and the complete lack of decent quality control manufacturing for China.

I'm sorry but this is such a wild idea, that its like asking a Horary question when the Moon is VOC and the ASC is at 1 minute of the sign.

A bunch of whiz kids with an idea is very very very far from a completed car offered to the world markets.

piercethevale

From your event chart:

...note that the Sun is conj. the USA natal Part of Catastrophe ["Zero Hour" chart, i.e. 12:00:01 a.m. July 4, 1776, Philadelphia, Penn.] @ 17* Pisces 11' and the Part of Intelligence & Skill @ 17* Pisces 52'

The Part of Catastrophe derived from your event chart is @ 27* Sag. 03', note that the Part of Distress for the USA natal is @ 27* Sag. 35' and so is the Part of Peril because that formula uses the ruler of the 2nd House as the "Significator" and in the USA chart that is Mars, as does the Part of Distress also has Mars as the 'Signif." and they both use Saturn for the "Trigger".

Moon is conj. Part of Destiny of the USA natal @ 07* Gemini 33'

Uranus is conj. the USA Part of Love @ 11* Aries 05' and the Part of Fulfilment aka part of Obligations @ 10* Aries 09'

The Asc. is conj. the USA Part of Bondage @ 02* Sag. 32'

Lilith is conj. the USA Part of Siblings or aka Part of Life~Reincarnation @ 00* Leo 30'

The South Node is conj. the USA natal Part of Accomplishment @ 28* Aries 22'

Venus is conj. the USA natal Part of Death & Disaster @ 01* Aquar. 11' and the USA Part of Danger & Violence @ 01* Aquar. 13'

Jupiter is over one deg. orb conj. the USA Part of Corruptness, but not by much @ 11* Cancer 40'

Pluto is conj. the USA Part of Brethren @ 12* Cap. 29'

...and the event charts' 8th House cusp is conj. the USA Part of Treachery @ 01* Cancer 16'

Last edited:

piercethevale

Clearly you have no conception of the amount of time, energy, and logistics, let alone the power structure of big oil, and the complete lack of decent quality control manufacturing for China.

I'm sorry but this is such a wild idea, that its like asking a Horary question when the Moon is VOC and the ASC is at 1 minute of the sign.

A bunch of whiz kids with an idea is very very very far from a completed car offered to the world markets.

How about doing some research before you just go about making a fool of yourself...or are you that obsessed with just denouncing everypost and or thread i happen to make?

Those "Whiz Kids" were the foremost engineers that made the electrical car a reality for a firm in texas... what firm? ...How about do your own darn homework and quit tailgating me?

and, btw...
The observations as to the event chart are just that...observations...capiche?

JUPITERASC

Thanks dr Farr!

But could you possibly find answers in an event chart to what WILL happen ultimately? especially to the 249 passengers?

would you look at the 7th house? moon in the 7th house seems vulnerable :(
red, here's astrologer Navneet Khanna analysis of the event chart
highlight is placed on
the Moon as the 'killing planet
'....
HOROSCOPE OF MALAYSIA ARILINES MH370
http://astrologymag.com/missing-flig...ology-analysis

'…....There's certainly possibility the plane may have gone underwater
as strong Marka (Killer) Moon represents water,
Scorpio is a Watery sign and its lord Mars is in 12th house,
there is strong possibility that the plane ended in water or close to the sea.

A terrorist / sabotage act cannot be ruled out as Rahu and Mars are in the 12th house. We may call it destiny or ill fate but there is no denying that the horoscope chart at the time of the flight took off was heading for disaster. God Bless all those families who have been severely affected by this tragedy.....'

'Scorpio rising when flight departed for Beijing, ascendant is 13.44 degrees Anuradha Nakshtra ruled by Saturn in 12th with ascendant lord Mars closely conjoined with Rahu (North Node of the Moon). 12th is house of losses, secrets, ordeal and difficulties.

Conjoined Mars and Rahu (Northern Node) gives accidents, bloodshed, injuries.

As Rahu indicates electronic system there are strong chances of a major mechanical / technical error.

Mars signifies aggression, violence. Mars and Rahu indicate violence, attack, bloodshed - a terrorist attack cannot be ruled out. Mars and Saturn retrograde in 12th house with Rahu, which always move in indirect motion. Therefore three retrograde planets in 12th house....'

'…...Moon exactly opposite ascendant at 13:14 degrees in Taurus its exaltation
and in Rohini Nakshatra also ruled by Moon.
Moon in exaltation is exceptionally strong and closely aspects the Ascendant, the birth of an event and is the first house......
7th house indicates the end or the Maraka stan (killer) in Vedic Astrology.
7th lord Moon becomes the strong Marka or killer influence on the birth.
Also in Western astrology 7th lord is the open enemy, therefore as Moon moved more closely towards 13:44 degrees of ascendant
the Maraka (killer ) effect became lethal.
8th house is house of longevity - its lord Mercury in 3rd with 12th lord.....

Horoscope-chart-of-flight-370-from-Malaysia.jpg

Culpeper

Premium Member
There does not appear to be any death and destruction in this chart. Jupiter rules the aircraft. It is in the 8th house but is in its exaltation. At worst it is inactive. There are no active ship wreck stars. The active fixed stars in the chart are favorable or neutral. The Sun rules the 9th house of long journeys and is in the 4th house of land. Jupiter rules the final outcome also. It has aspects from outer planets but two of them are with favorable fixed stars. I would say from this that the aircraft came to land somewhere.

Again no physical evidence has been found of a crash in the ocean. I have read on other web sites the suggestion that the hijackers, having possession of the black boxes, dropped one in in a deep part of the Indian ocean. They falsify the evidence and draw attention away from themselves.

dr. farr

In mainstream Vedic astrology, potential "death inflicting" planets are called "maraka" planets: these are indicated according to the following hierarchy:
1st: any planet(s) in the 2nd house
2nd: any planet(s) in the 7th house
3rd: lord of the sign on the 2nd house
4th: lord of the sign on the 7th house

In the posted (sidereal) North Indian style Vedic chart, there are no planets in the 2nd house (marked by the sign number 9), so the next place to look for a maraka would be the 7th house, if there are any planets in it: there is (the 7th house is marked in the chart by the sign number 2-meaning Taurus), the Moon being posited there: so, using the maraka heirarchy, the Moon is selected as the maraka planet for this chart. Since the Moon is exalted in Taurus, its potentiality as a maraka planet is magnified (according to mainstream jyotish doctrine regarding this subject) Moon thus opposes the ascendant, whch further supports the likely maraka influence of the Moon; with the lord of the ascendant, Mars, sharing the 12th house with a doubly exalted Saturn (exalted in Libra and "exalted" by retrograde direction-another doctrine of Vedic astrology) and Rahu (which jyotish considers to be a "natural" malefic of the nature of Saturn), the event chart picture is quite unfavorable according to (mainstream) Vedic astrological criteria...

piercethevale

I was in error, as I thought that the first reports had stated 20 American electronic engineers from Texas were aboard the flight.
While they did work for Freescale Semiconductor based in Austin, Freescale's statement says 12 of its missing employees are Malaysian nationals, with the other eight from China.

I do find it of interest in that a comment to one of the articles I read, states:

"...many companies limit the maximum number of staff that can use the same flight to well under 10. For my company, it is 5 and for this very reason. That's it. Does not matter if the cost it higher to fly by another route or on another day, the five max limit is accepted. My group also has a rule that no two key people for any project can take the same flight. Single point of failure and all that..."

...and there were a good number of additional comments from others that supported this and give indication that this is a general rule throughout corporate industries with little exception.

Thus my observations to what was relative to a US natal chart were of little relevance, if any, at all.

Yet, from what else I have found on new technology produced by the company I now can think of a few more 'conspiracy scenarios' aside from just one

Someone has even suggested that it might all be part of yet another one of J.J. Abrahms' stunts. As ludicrous as that may sound they do make some interesting points. http://www.rantlifestyle.com/2014/0...y-a-publicity-stunt-for-a-lost-movie/#slide34

JUPITERASC

ACCORDING TO NEWS REPORTS

'…..More than £20,000 stolen from bank accounts of four passengers who disappeared aboard doomed MH370 flight which vanished March 2014, 239 people on board, after diverting from planned route Kuala Lumpur to Beijing. Kuala Lumpur Bank, Malaysia reported mysterious withdrawals, totalling 111,000 RM (£20,916), from accounts of four passengers, five months after flight disappeared without trace. Transactions on July 18, money from accounts of three passengers was transferred to account of a fourth passenger. Izany Abdul Ghany, Assistant Commissioner crime investigation department said:

"We are investigating the case as unauthorised access with intent to commit an offence. We are getting CCTV footage from the bank to identify suspects involved."....'

'….A source told the New Straits Times: "We believe the suspect withdrew the money through the fourth victim's account via several automated teller machines (ATMs) in the Klang Valley."

Malaysia Airlines are still reeling after suffering two major disasters within months, after Flight MH17 was shot down over Ukraine on July 17, killing all 298 passengers. Airline officials are now considering rebranding the airline and restructuring the business....'

Dubyadude1986

There does not appear to be any death and destruction in this chart. Jupiter rules the aircraft. It is in the 8th house but is in its exaltation. At worst it is inactive. There are no active ship wreck stars. The active fixed stars in the chart are favorable or neutral. The Sun rules the 9th house of long journeys and is in the 4th house of land. Jupiter rules the final outcome also. It has aspects from outer planets but two of them are with favorable fixed stars. I would say from this that the aircraft came to land somewhere.

Again no physical evidence has been found of a crash in the ocean. I have read on other web sites the suggestion that the hijackers, having possession of the black boxes, dropped one in in a deep part of the Indian ocean. They falsify the evidence and draw attention away from themselves.

I agree with you about the land. Unfortunately, this is an important chart to learn and study off of. More people should be paying attention to it, there's potential to learn a lot about astrology and events like these whenever MH370's history is written.

Last edited: