Any Hope? (Chart Attached)

PisceanVenus

Hi all.

I've been on a wild (and not so pleasant) ride within the last year or so and I'm hoping to get a little help with my solar return to see if there's any hope for my luck to change.
I've lost jobs, and consequently lost my home and all I own, had the death of my last living parent, separations with good lifelong friends, and even began having some pretty nasty anxiety issues.

I'm a songwriter, and am hoping to bring more attention to my music, and honestly am really just looking to rebuild my life overall to get to where I can live more comfortably. I've considered moving out of my home city to a place more suitable to pursue the music, but am still soul-searching on whether a move is the right choice for me. I find myself feeling lost alot lately, and I really need some direction on where to turn next.

Right away I notice that the 3rd house of the SR is packed, and that there's a Sun/Mars/Venus conjunction. I worry that having Neptune in the 2nd doesn't bode well for me financially (but I hope I'm wrong). The chart ruler of the SR is in the 10th (is there hope for my music career? or is that just good for work in general). Also Pluto on the ASC looks a bit scary, but I'll roll with it for now.

Also, my relationships have always been quite interesting, and with all the 3rd house SR energy falling into my natal 7th, I wonder how that will play out.

Both my SR and Natal are attached to this thread, and as always, I deeply appreciate any response received. :)

-PV

Attachments

• BrianSolarReturn.jpg
    BrianSolarReturn.jpg
    81.9 KB · Views: 22
  • BrianNatal.jpg
    BrianNatal.jpg
    81.8 KB · Views: 25
Last edited:

ashriia

Hi,

this is not so much looking at your SR chart, but rather your natal. Everything you've mentioned in this post sounds like Pluto transit through your 4th. and this year it is conjunct your SR ASC, transformation is the name of the game. I think there is a lot of hope. I mean, you've already gone through the worst of it, conjunct your IC! ouch.
Moving house, relocating of course are extremely likely with it's placement there. Also it will transform your career too. But your sort of coming out the other side now... the phoenix out of the ashes.

You can be tough stuff now. Harness that pluto energy. Make some music , it will likely be your best work. lots of raw emotion. is great for creativity.
Who you were you won't be again. time for a new you, complete internal overhaul. you can do it.

all the best.:smile:

PisceanVenus

Ah Thanx for responding! Yes, I have been burying myself in the music, and just released a new song today actually. I'm gonna keep pushing till things get brighter. Any other input on the chart is always welcome. :)

-PV