North node clarity

Hey guys,

I have a north node in Capricorn on the 8th house.

I really have a hard time understand that.
i want to live my life's path but i been feeling lost my entire life! :sideways:

any thoughts that might help me?

Hey guys,

I have a north node in Capricorn on the 8th house.

I really have a hard time understand that.
i want to live my life's path but i been feeling lost my entire life! :sideways:

any thoughts that might help me?

North node/rahu in Capricorn means the path to your personal evolution is Capricornian by nature; so I'm thinking like dedicating yourself to a career, climbing the social ladder, becoming a father, or becoming an authority figure of some sort will make you feel like you are fulfilling your destiny.
Also 8th house rules secrets, transformations, intense emotions and sexual experiences, in-laws, taxes, injuries, taboos, enemies, investigation, and surgeries (because 8th house is Scorpionic).
So blending it together, pursuing a career related to any of those 8th house things can help. Also, I heard rahu in 8th house can make you prone to injuries, so be careful.
I wish you luck on your path to self-discovery! 😀

North node/rahu in Capricorn means the path to your personal evolution is Capricornian by nature; so I'm thinking like dedicating yourself to a career, climbing the social ladder, becoming a father, or becoming an authority figure of some sort will make you feel like you are fulfilling your destiny.
Also 8th house rules secrets, transformations, intense emotions and sexual experiences, in-laws, taxes, injuries, taboos, enemies, investigation, and surgeries (because 8th house is Scorpionic).
So blending it together, pursuing a career related to any of those 8th house things can help. Also, I heard rahu in 8th house can make you prone to injuries, so be careful.
I wish you luck on your path to self-discovery! 😀

Thank you so much for your answer, really helps ;)