timing in rtl horary, have i calculated these two charts correctly?

carol-a

Account Closed
hey gang!

Background:

I created a horary back on January 20, 2018 asking "Will I have a relationship in 2018". First Chart.

Given the early ascendant, the fact that my co-sig, the moon, wasn't to aspect the 7th house sig in over 9 degrees, and the overall condition of my sig, I decided that it wasn't going to happen and forgot about it.

On October 8, 2018, I created a Second Chart asking "When will I meet my next boyfriend?", and despite it being asked on an approaching new moon (d'oh), i figured it was precisely answering my timing question regardless. In this chart, the moon trines the 7th house sig in less than 1 degree. Which surprised me, because if I read the timing accurately, it indicates I would meet him in a little less than a month, and I was thinking that I wasn't going to meet anyone this year.

So. I look at both charts, and the approx. 9 and a half degrees between sigs in the first chart, and the less than 1 degree between sigs in the second chart, they both match up to my meeting/starting a relationship around the same time: in the next few days in November 2018.

I could just wait and see by myself if the timing is accurate, but if I indeed calculated the timing correctly it could be fun for you guys to witness it too.

What do you think? Am I going to meet a dude in the next few days? Place your bets!

Attachments

• first chart.jpg
    first chart.jpg
    60.2 KB · Views: 22
  • second chart.jpg
    second chart.jpg
    53.2 KB · Views: 26

carol-a

Account Closed
So... Mars/venus more potent for timing

ah, I didn't know that ... still within the month of November then, as the question was asked October 8th, and if we look at the applying square approx 1 and a half degrees from each other ... maybe ... ?

rafaella

The first chart has early ASC, do not rely on them for accuracy... Plus you have Jupiter prohibiting aspect between Moon/Mars. Both Mars and Jupiter in negative reception to Moon. Plus Moon is peregrine in bad 6th house... peregrine planet can't really deliver. No strength.

Second chart has combust Moon in 12th, not very promising for a relationship. But you got Venus/Mars square, not particularly god with dignity here. Venus in fall, Mars peregrine but both have accidental dignity - this is good. Don't expect this year. Look more towards end of next year or beginning of 2020... 1,5 years or slightly less with fixed signs. Hope I'm wrong and you find the BF this year...

Also with Venus in 1st house in fall in reception to Mars, I'm wondering if someone from the past or perhaps an unstable relationship? Moon combust in 12th does look very harsh, almost like a clandestine relationship, having to hide emotions ?

Oh now I notice Moon applies to Mars next and in 12th it is faster...I do hope its within the next month, but the Venus/Mars aspect suggests slow timing. It can also be that you meet him sooner but relationship might be fraught with difficulty and may start next year...?

either way, let us know. all the best!

Last edited:

carol-a

Account Closed
Thank you Rafaella. Sigh, it's been so long since I've been in a relationship, and it sounds like I'd settle for an unhealthy one, which I'd like to believe I wouldn't.

I'm going to have to stop using horary for these kinds of questions as it takes all the fun out of the "oooh maybe I'll meet someone today" speculation. I recognize there's ultimately a deeper reason why I'm not attracting a romantic partner in my life, and horary isn't going to change that. Just going to go forth with a reinvigorated sense of purpose and do the inner work required.

Cheers, friends :)