Please help. (Urgent and important)

AniccaNick

Hi,

I am clueless and lost in life. Please help me.
Background-

Been creatively inclined. Played a couple of instruments. Got addicted to drugs by 16-17. Met with a motorcycle accident leading to coma, brain injuries and a long recovery on 12 SEP 2009.
Have lost interest in everything.
Am depressed since '09 and was diagnosed with bipolar disorder too.
Had started a restaurant business in 2015. Failed at that too.
Only shifting careers ... Don't find pleasure or satisfaction in anything.
Got married 3 months back.. yet lost.
Always wanted to do something big.
Had great hopes from self.
Don't know where it all went wrong..
What does my future look like?
What are some beneficial career options for me?
Business? some job? Music/ acting?

DOB - 20 April 87
TOB - 05.35 AM
PLACE- Srinagar, J&K.

Attachments

• WhatsApp Image 2018-06-12 at 12.30.39 PM.jpg
    WhatsApp Image 2018-06-12 at 12.30.39 PM.jpg
    32.9 KB · Views: 14
Last edited:

bsab

Banned
Hi there....I know a bit of western astrology and can see your major issue being 12th house....and it couldn't get worse...a stellium in 12th house which may explain your issues...your Node or karma point is also in the 12th....which is a mysterious house overall...I like your sun in the 1st....but it is the last degree...my advise is that you should listen to youtube videos on what these planets in these houses mean...lots of great experiences people have shared....Here's the summary of your issues as far as i see:

1- stellium in 12th ( including venus....not the best house for venus)
2- sun in anaretic degree ( 29....not good)
3-AC at 22 degree....not sure why...but many swear 22 degrees of any sign are terrible...let alone having Ac there
3-Too many squares to your 12th house from moon and Uranus etc
4- Pluto in 7th typically makes the person extremeley paranoid and phobic of others especially re trusting others...do you have trust issues in relationships?
5- Too much aries influence probably makes you aggressive and impulsive....is that so?
6- Capricorn moon is very tough....is a depressive position for moon...also a mismatch of energy w your firey sun and AC
7-Neptune near MC probably has made you having tendency of being dreamy and illusional re public image or public.....not sure but may indicate you are gullible when it comes to work or co-workers....hopefully someone else can add to this or correct it

Re what you should do....follow your karma point/NN in the 12th...I think that's your answer...read up on that. I don't think it's easy for you to fight or resist your 12th house....but you have to become conscious of it and do the 12th house stuff consciously and not as you've been, impulsive and one the whim

Hope it helps....don't worry...everyone has their fair bit of issues! Just try to have hope

Last edited: