7th house Pisces Moon oppositions

Sackoci

Dear All,

I am trying to read the natal chart of a person I know a bit. She admitted that she is codependent in relationships and is attracted to the artistic types. She never had any breaks inbetween relationships. Could this all be because of her Pisces in Moon on the cusp of the 7th house?
She choose to be a therapist, because she can constantly learn in this profession about the human nature and healing practices. She is very structured and detail oriented, as her cumulation of planets in Virgo suggests. She seems like a person with a deep spiritual knowledge, but also very down to earth.
As I read, with her Mars, and Saturn in 1st house in Virgo she is competitive, assertive, who will cover a lot of ground in her life.
How can she balance this sensitive Moon opposed to the Ascendant, Mars and Jupiter?

Thanks,
Sara

Sackoci

This is her natal chart

Attachments

• Chart.jpg
    Chart.jpg
    36.5 KB · Views: 29

katydid

The balancing aspects might be:

Mercury in Cancer/11th, chart ruler, trining her Pisces Moon.

Mercury sextile Jupiter/Asc in Virgo.

You asked about her sensitive Pisces Moon opposing the critical Virgo Ascendant with assertive Mars/Jupiter/Saturn in the 1st. Her Mercury/Venus conjunction in Gemini/Cancer on the cusp of the 11th, seems to be the balancing point. The Virgo/Pisces opposition can create a lot of anxiety and doubt.

Mercury/Venus forms a sextile/trine to the opposition. It is a natural release point for the opposition. It is very good luck that she has that Mercury/Venus conjunction placed in a beneficial way to help her release tension from that opposition.

Without those trines and sextiles, that opposition can be very caustic and hyper critical, towards others, alternating with feelings of extreme sensitivity.
People might say she can dish it out be she can’t take it.

However, that Mercury/Venus can help her temper her words, and still be expressive and get her point across, but with more compassion and understanding. Merc/Venus in the 10th/11th wants to share her ideas with her community and her circle of friends. Her friends are like family and she cares very much about them. She loves to nurture and care for others and it is a wonderful balance for that opposition in Virgo/Pisces.

The Gemini Sun, apex of her T-square from Moon/Jupiter opposition, trining her Pluto in 2nd house.

Her Gemini Sun in the 10th is a God Send for her. That logical, rational mental edge she needs, to climb out of the emotional Cancer/Pisces of her Moon and chart ruler. I think it allows her to be unbiased and scientific, when trying to learn and grow and move forward.

The trine from her Sun to Pluto in the 2nd gives her an ability to create emotional and financial stability and that helps balance the anxiety/uncertainty created by the Virgo/Pisces opposition.

Last edited:

Sackoci

Thank you so much katydid. You gave me a lot to ponder about. I will talk to her this week and ask how she experiences it.:lol: