questions about my birth chart

LoupBleu

Hi

(excuse my english, it's not my first language)

I have few questions about my birth chart :

When I compare my birth chart to my relatives and friends birth charts, theirs are beautiful and well organised with planets scattered all around the chart while in mine all the planets are stuck in the same area around my zodiac sign. Is this considered a bad chart ?

Also, is it a good thing that my ascendant and my zodiac are the same ? btw, I'm a scorpio.

Thank you :biggrin:

wan

Depends on in what house/s your planets are clustered around. If they are all in an angular house, then it's very good. Although some people say every house is good in some way.

LoupBleu

Depends on in what house/s your planets are clustered around. If they are all in an angular house, then it's very good. Although some people say every house is good in some way.

All the planets except Jupiter are in the 11th 12th, 1st and 2nd houses. According to wikipedia, among those only the 1st house is angular. And in this particular house I have venus and the moon.

In the 2nd house I have saturn uranus and neptune
In the 11th house there's mars
In the 12th house there's the sun, mercury and pluto

thanks for your help

LoupBleu

birth_chart

wan

You are welcome.

In your case, most of your planets are clustered in the left side of the chart. People with this hemisphere emphasis are independent and content with themselves. They do not need to have a partner in order to feel whole.