Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > General Astrology > Horary Astrology

Horary Astrology Ask and answer any horary questions, and discuss theory and technique. Please post a chart of the time, date, and place you asked the question. Please do not ask the same question repeatedly, hoping for a different result: horary works best when you ask the question ONCE and then interpret the chart that results from when the question FIRST came into your mind. Horary forums are ONLY for discussion of horary charts and techniques.

Unread 05-23-2020, 11:17 PM

Was I pregnant?

Around this time last year, I had just broken up with my ex at the time, and was under a significant amount of stress due to work. My cycles are usually very regular but I was approximately two weeks late before I had gotten the worst period of my life - I very vividly remember worrying that I was having a miscarriage.

I never got this checked however, so I never knew whether work stress had taken a toll on my health or if I was pregnant and didn't know. For some reason, I've just remembered this event, so I thought I'd cast a chart for some insight.

The lack of aspect between me and my L5 ruler makes me think that I wasn't pregnant, especially with the Moon sitting on my 6th house cusp, separating from a square from Mars ruling my 10th. I'm inclined to think that it was stress from work after all.

What I am confused by is the separating trine between Sun/Saturn, with the Sun ruling my 8th house of loss and sitting on my 5th house cusp.

Any insights please?
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Screenshot 2020-05-24 at 00.16.29.jpg (61.5 KB, 6 views)
File Type: png Screenshot 2020-05-24 at 00.16.36.png (70.0 KB, 3 views)

Tags
horary, pregnant