Can I have an abortion without my family's knowledge?

Chrysalis

If she was so very early on in the pregnancy though, wouldn't the sac not be visible at this point anyway?

Scherzy

What I have read is that you can have a high hcg without beeing pregnant. It's often the case when someone has cysts or a tumour in the uterus or ovaries.
If you will experience a miscarriage, this means that you are pregnant, so the tests must be positive. If it already collapsed, then you should did get your period. The doc did not see something on the ultrasound, which means, that you aren't pregnant. Even with a tubal pregnancy, the tests have to be positive and a doc see that.

I hope that I am not pregnant :(

kalinka

If she was so very early on in the pregnancy though, wouldn't the sac not be visible at this point anyway?

yes, that's true. If I am not wrong Scherzy must be in the 4th week now. A doc could detect a pregnancy via ultrasound at the 3rd week. So it could be indeed just a bit too early

Chrysalis

Have you been getting period pains like your coming on, but nothings coming? Or are you getting nothing? Are you currently getting pregnancy symptoms? As in sore breasts, nausea, certain food smells make you feel sick?

Scherzy

Have you been getting period pains like your coming on, but nothings coming? Or are you getting nothing? Are you currently getting pregnancy symptoms? As in sore breasts, nausea, certain food smells make you feel sick?

sore breast ,nausea,and sometimes pains

Scherzy

Well, nausea is a big sign of being pregnant. Sore breasts and pains not so much as you can get these even if you're late.

will it be collapsed?

Attachments

• collapse.jpg
    collapse.jpg
    51.7 KB · Views: 26

waybread

What worries me (and what I meant by "don't go there") is that desperate women have killed or permanently injured themselves by trying to induce a miscarriage. If the method does not succeed in inducing a miscarriage, then you will have lost valuable time in seeking a medically supervised safe abortion. Please follow the most sensible course of action.

Generally a void-of-the-course moon means that the situation is unlikely to change. I might add that your 12th house moon is ruled by Mars, which possesses no essential dignity. All-in-all, not a promising situation if you hope your pregnancy will just go away on its own.

aquarius7000

Scherzy,

Simple questions and please give simple accurate answers.

1) What kind of a doctor (gynaecologist, obstetrician, GP) did you go to?
2) What did the doctor say exactly to you?
3) From the time you had intercourse to when you went to this doctor, how many weeks/days had passed in between (please count exactly)?

Scherzy

Scherzy,

Simple questions and please give simple accurate answers.

1) What kind of a doctor (gynaecologist, obstetrician, GP) did you go to?
2) What did the doctor say exactly to you?
3) From the time you had intercourse to when you went to this doctor, how many weeks/days had passed in between (please count exactly)?
obstetrician
this value does not match the date you gave, she said.
this value is too low for 6 weeks, this pregnancy will not result, he said.
He couldn't see anything on ultrasound, but I wasn't cramped with urine.
* menstrual 27 february
sex 15 march
My first visit to the doctor was March 31 -test negative
my second go 9 march beta hcg is 171, positive

aquarius7000

I am not putting your info in quotes, so that you can remove it when you want to. I would also suggest that given the nature of this thread and how strict your family/culture is, you might want to ask one of the mods to delete this thread in its entirety after you stop posting here.

Ok, so when you went the 2nd time to the doctor on April 9, it was the 26th day you went to the doc on. You therefore fall in time frame and beta hcg level
"4 Weeks: 5 to 426 mIU/ml" (your hcg is 171 mIU)
Source: https://www.verywellfamily.com/the-pregnancy-hormone-hcg-1960127

Also, the blood test for beta hcg is done after the initial urine test comes out positive. Do you remember if the first urine test came out positive?

If the doc said your value is too low for 6 weeks (actually it is 4 weeks), then even if you got preg initially, the pregnancy is not progressing as it should and the embryo not dev. as it should, so perhaps that is what it means when he says preg. will not result. However, you might be translating from Turkish to English and something seems to be getting lost in terms of info and what he exactly said.

Now, since your levels are higher than 25 mIU after 4 weeks (because for me 4 weeks is the time between intercourse and apr. 9th), it seems positive for preg. but beta hcg is too low than it should be, so not developing properly.
https://americanpregnancy.org/getting-pregnant/hcg-levels/