Will I have any marriage in this life time?

RLYT

Hi all Astrologers!
Recently I'm very interested in Vedic astrology as it shed a lot of information of who I really am.
One thing that I'm really curious on is about marriage or second half of my life. I haven't been in a relationship for the past 14 years and I'm 28 yo this year. And I'm starting to wonder if I would get married in this life time if so when will it be or how will his personality be.
Can someone please help me with my chart.
Thank you so much in advanced!

Last edited:

RLYT

Thank you sir for your reply!
Is the delay of marriage because of Saturn and Ketu aspecting my 7th house?
Thank you!

Last edited:

mathur_dinesh

The current period is of Jupiter and Ketu. Marriage should take place in Jupiter and Mars which starts in April/2025 and ends in March/2026. Jupiter should be in Gemini at that time.

According to your Birth Chart, indications are bright that you would get married in the second half of 2021. Your life partner would be fun loving, adventurous at times and would be least practical. Your life partner knows how to handle situations when it arises and you would find the marital life interesting. He would be flexible in thoughts and actions and would be least interested to hurt others. When provoked, he would turn up like a bull. Best Wishes

RLYT

According to your Birth Chart, indications are bright that you would get married in the second half of 2021. Your life partner would be fun loving, adventurous at times and would be least practical. Your life partner knows how to handle situations when it arises and you would find the marital life interesting. He would be flexible in thoughts and actions and would be least interested to hurt others. When provoked, he would turn up like a bull. Best Wishes

Thank you for your reply sir.
Previously my D9 chart attached Rahu and Ketu placement was wrong.
With the True node calculation my Rahu is in the 5th house and Ketu is in 11th house of the D9 chart. May I know is there any affect to my marriage? thank you so much in advanced.

Harmelia

Hello RLYT,
I'm a western astrologer. I do value Jyotisha but I'm not qualified in it. I can tell you from a western perspective that with your Moon and Venus in Libra in the 7th house of Relationships/Marriage - relationships are indeed very important to you and your question no doubt comes from this.

However, there are other factors that are complicating this for you. There is a problem with the way you were defined by your family or culture and that you may need to work on who you think you are in relationship first before a satisfying marriage will occur. (South Node in Cancer, 3rd, Chiron in Leo, 4th)

The goal of the lifetime is about changing your ideas of who you are (SN-NN, Cancer-Capricorn). You need to find your true self (Capricorn and Aquarius planets). If you got into a marriage now, it probably wouldn't work for long because you need to focus on changing yourself. Your Saturn Return is coming up starting May 1 2020 - and TR Saturn stations - stops - right on your natal Saturn. If it isn't obvious what changes you need to make now, it will start to be clear by then.

I do think that you would do well to truly have some close friendships so that you can get feedback from them (Moon, Venus in Libra conjunct ASC). It will help you see what needs to change. It may be that you were pampered as a child, maybe spoiled - and this works against you as far as feeling real love and intimacy. (South Node, Chiron again) What you want is true love - not to be taken care of or doted on. You want to work toward equality in relationships. This is very important - equality. It's possible that you tend toward wanting to be in control. You could be too demanding or even judging.

You may have some difficulty accessing your deep feelings because you were judged for having them as a child (Pluto in Scorpio; Sun and Mars in Sag in the 8th). I think you're actually a pretty sensitive person who likes helping people (Jupiter in Virgo, 5th). It's just not so easy to let this part of you out. You might think about being objective about feelings so that you don't judge your own feelings. Allow yourself to have them but don't place undo importance on them by judging them as good or bad. They just are feelings and that's all. it's okay to be angry or sad or hurt. They are just feelings. Feelings are what make us human. Embrace them. Feel them. Know them. Express them when appropriate. This will make any marriage fulfilling. Otherwise, it's no fun!

You are here to learn to be a unique individual within relationships. You need to have good boundaries. Your friends and partners need to feel independent of you and have their own individual life. Then there is equality.

I think if you do this work, you will have a satisfying partnership down the road. possibly starting at the end of 2023 or beginning of 2024 when secondary progressed Moon enters the 9th house. We really can't predict this with perfect accuracy. I would say that this would be the first "opening" for a possibility. There are many factors to consider. If you aren't ready for a relationship then, there will be other opportunities later, so just keep working on yourself. And be sure to cultivate at least one close friendship. It's important to have a good friend or two.

vedicRaj

I see delay as:

1. Saturn aspects the 7th house and lord, and karaka of marriage, Venus

2. Saturn aspecting ruler of a planet in your 7th house (saturn aspects Cancer, Its ruler, Moon is in your 7th house)

3. Ketu aspects 7th house and lord, and karaka of marriage, Venus. Aspecting from 3rd indicates your marriage would be rocky at the beginning, but gets better as time passes (quality of upachya house). Could be as a result of bad communication (you may be a poor communicator in general, and like to be secretive). Its important you are an open book in your marriage. Your Karmas of being secretive wont fly in your marriage (if this even applies to you)

4. Mars aspects the 7th house and 7th lord

But your Venus and Moon are in vargottama. Moon is a malefic for you, since Moon is dark and waning. But being in vargottoma, I definitely do not see denial of marriage

RLYT

Hello RLYT,
I'm a western astrologer. I do value Jyotisha but I'm not qualified in it. I can tell you from a western perspective that with your Moon and Venus in Libra in the 7th house of Relationships/Marriage - relationships are indeed very important to you and your question no doubt comes from this.

However, there are other factors that are complicating this for you. There is a problem with the way you were defined by your family or culture and that you may need to work on who you think you are in relationship first before a satisfying marriage will occur. (South Node in Cancer, 3rd, Chiron in Leo, 4th)

The goal of the lifetime is about changing your ideas of who you are (SN-NN, Cancer-Capricorn). You need to find your true self (Capricorn and Aquarius planets). If you got into a marriage now, it probably wouldn't work for long because you need to focus on changing yourself. Your Saturn Return is coming up starting May 1 2020 - and TR Saturn stations - stops - right on your natal Saturn. If it isn't obvious what changes you need to make now, it will start to be clear by then.

I do think that you would do well to truly have some close friendships so that you can get feedback from them (Moon, Venus in Libra conjunct ASC). It will help you see what needs to change. It may be that you were pampered as a child, maybe spoiled - and this works against you as far as feeling real love and intimacy. (South Node, Chiron again) What you want is true love - not to be taken care of or doted on. You want to work toward equality in relationships. This is very important - equality. It's possible that you tend toward wanting to be in control. You could be too demanding or even judging.

You may have some difficulty accessing your deep feelings because you were judged for having them as a child (Pluto in Scorpio; Sun and Mars in Sag in the 8th). I think you're actually a pretty sensitive person who likes helping people (Jupiter in Virgo, 5th). It's just not so easy to let this part of you out. You might think about being objective about feelings so that you don't judge your own feelings. Allow yourself to have them but don't place undo importance on them by judging them as good or bad. They just are feelings and that's all. it's okay to be angry or sad or hurt. They are just feelings. Feelings are what make us human. Embrace them. Feel them. Know them. Express them when appropriate. This will make any marriage fulfilling. Otherwise, it's no fun!

You are here to learn to be a unique individual within relationships. You need to have good boundaries. Your friends and partners need to feel independent of you and have their own individual life. Then there is equality.

I think if you do this work, you will have a satisfying partnership down the road. possibly starting at the end of 2023 or beginning of 2024 when secondary progressed Moon enters the 9th house. We really can't predict this with perfect accuracy. I would say that this would be the first "opening" for a possibility. There are many factors to consider. If you aren't ready for a relationship then, there will be other opportunities later, so just keep working on yourself. And be sure to cultivate at least one close friendship. It's important to have a good friend or two.

Thank you so so much Harmelia for sharing from the western perspective.
I do see and sense a huge need to work on myself and heal before I can enter a relationship. Like what you've mentioned equality is important.
Your interpretation of my birth chart are spot on. Thank you so much once again!

RLYT

I see delay as:

1. Saturn aspects the 7th house and lord, and karaka of marriage, Venus

2. Saturn aspecting ruler of a planet in your 7th house (saturn aspects Cancer, Its ruler, Moon is in your 7th house)

3. Ketu aspects 7th house and lord, and karaka of marriage, Venus. Aspecting from 3rd indicates your marriage would be rocky at the beginning, but gets better as time passes (quality of upachya house). Could be as a result of bad communication (you may be a poor communicator in general, and like to be secretive). Its important you are an open book in your marriage. Your Karmas of being secretive wont fly in your marriage (if this even applies to you)

4. Mars aspects the 7th house and 7th lord

But your Venus and Moon are in vargottama. Moon is a malefic for you, since Moon is dark and waning. But being in vargottoma, I definitely do not see denial of marriage

Thank you sir for your reply!
Yes I'm a poor communicator and to be honest I have a hard time being an open book. Maybe its because of self defense mechanism or the fear of being judged this just comes subconsciously.
I'm trying my best to work on myself and be true to myself. :happy:
Maybe the delay is all I needed while I go on a quest to find and be the authentic me.
But I can't help to be worried that I won't have marriage in this lifetime.
May I know does Rahu in 5th house of my D9 Chart have any effect to my marriage life or? Thank you so much once again!
:smile:

vedicRaj

Hahah np. My asc is Scoprio, and my Mars is in the 12th. And my Jupiter is in the 8th. So I am the same way, I am very secretive, and hate exposing my emotions when not required.

But because this combination is related to your marriage, you need to work on this. Taking Astrology out of the equation, how would you feel if your s.o. hid things from you? It's insulting, almost as if they don't trust you. So put yourself in their perspective, and you'll do fine. Marriage being delayed might be best for you, giving you the chance to work on this, preventing the need to unnessarily put someone through something which potentially adds to your sanchita karma.

Of course, this all just food for thought. Per laws of Karma, you avoiding putting someone through this is also a sin, as you are avoiding the Karma you are destined to go through in this lifetime. So trippy!!!

In any case..Rahu in the 5th in navamsha indicates your souls obsession towards relationships and education. You may try extra hard in terms of romance in marriage, which may trick you to think you're doing everythign right, and what ever your s.o. is complaining about is their problem

RLYT

Yes! Thank you so much! Your words definitely let me rethink how I’ve been close up and not wanting to share things with my family, friends or potential partner. Same here it just doesn’t come naturally for me to share my emotions. Yes you’re right for me to work on myself.
Even thou it's too late that I only realized now after I’ve hurt someone.
Karma indeed is trippy. Thank you so much once again! :smile::smile::smile: