Trying to interprete a chart

CuriousGirl

I'm really a beginner at this but I love looking at charts and trying to see what'll the future bring :) At alabe.com I made a chart of my next birthday and Venus will be in 5th house, Jupiter conjuncting my natal Venus and the 5th house cusp is conjuncting my natal Mars I think but I'm not exactly sure. Does these mean it'll be a lucky year in love? :)

wilsontc

Staff member
Interpretation

Curious,

Your interpretation is fine, but life does not always go according to our interpretations! Remember that Jupiter has to do with "expansion" so it could also mean having MANY dating relationships and finding yourself having taken on too much. If our "luck" is going to work out, we have to get involved to make sure it is the luck we want!

Relating,

Tim

Elianah

Jupiter conjunct your natal Venus may also mean that you will have more advanced learning experiences regarding self-worth, self-reliance and self-value. Venus rules both Taurus and Libra, so aspects of both energies will be in play. You may learn a lot about how you approach living with yourself and how you project yourself into all types of relationships, not just romantic.

My 2¢ worth only. Take what feels right and jettison the rest.