H1B Visa Renewal Issue

kylo

My bro-in-law Visa renewal petition has been denied today. This was not a first time renewal application, it has been renewed many times with out any issues before.
Don't know the exact reason for denial, didn't expect it. Will know reason in 2 days and will apply for the review of the case to reconsider.

My question, will he get the approval through the review?

Kindly help.

Attachments

• astro_w2gw_visa_issue.5864.97489.jpg
    astro_w2gw_visa_issue.5864.97489.jpg
    61.6 KB · Views: 23
Last edited:

Sunrise

My bro-in-law Visa renewal petition has been denied today. This was not a first time renewal application, it has been renewed many times with out any issues before.
Don't know the exact reason for denial, didn't expect it. Will know reason in 2 days and will apply for the review of the case to reconsider.

My question, will he get the approval through the review?

Kindly help.
My bro-in-law
The question is about your brother. Correctly???
I would like to know if your brother is in this country now and he is trying to get the visa from this current country or or he is in another country and wants to leave.

thank you

kylo

The question is about your brother. Correctly???
I would like to know if your brother is in this country now and he is trying to get the visa from this current country or or he is in another country and wants to leave.

thank you

He is like my brother(brother-in-law). He is currently in US, been living here since last 10 years with a family and tried to transfer his Visa to different employer and got denial. He needs to get approval to have his Visa transferred to different employer from current employer.

If rejected even after reviewing, then he have to apply with current employer as usual in May 2019. They are afraid as what happens if it got rejected in May also. They need to leave the US and go back to their country.

It is helpful to get the transfer approved to be safe than sorry. So, review petition need to be approved. Will submit that once they receive the reason for denial.

Thanks