unwanted attention

pinkyandperky

deleted for my own feeling of safety, folks. Sorry.

Attachments

• creep.jpg
    creep.jpg
    35.3 KB · Views: 45
Last edited:

Januarystorm

so your question for the horary was

'is there anything to be concerned about with this man'?

right?could state your question clearly please

Januarystorm

anyways- if that was your actual question then

the moon is void of course (i cant REALLY tell because its kindof blurry but im assuming that it is)

so that means nothing will come of the matter- which is good news- meaning you shouldnt be concerned about anything- nothing will happen

after changing signs the moon will first trine venus- which is positive because youre a woman and venus is your natural significator, after that moon will oppose saturn (maybe there could be some issues still) BUT after that the moon will trine your significator sun so im guessing thats like an all ends well situation
in my opinion-the chart is saying you should not be worried about this man

Chrysalis

Mars in the 7th would be the guys 2nd signif, you/sun are in the detriment of him, he's not happy about what you've done firstly being represented by mars and secondly being in a violent human sign/aquarius.

The moon/mars is what you did, but this is a past aspect. You/sun never catch up with mars before mars changes signs, so even though there is the square between you both it won't physically cause anything, and he is peregrine, so this will also cause him to be reluctant and hesitant in doing anything else.

Im not too sure on this moon/venus right now.

But then as you can see moon opposes L7 saturn from cancer, where mars is in fall and saturns in detriment, id see this as the end of the situation with this guy.

So a little bit of friction still between you and him, but he won't do anything and it should end in around 4 weeks.

pinkyandperky

Thanks Chrysalis, I have absolutely no intention of returning in case he shows up. He is a vile being, sent a message saying he wasn't someone I should mess with. Police informed.