If someone could please aid me in understanding the 7th house

Lenny

Hello everyone .
This is my partners chart .
Could someone please aid me in understanding Gemini cusp on the 7th house
and also the position of Jupiter , on gemini but relatively close to the 7th house
and the Cancer /mars

This aspect of the chart is very confusing for me to understand .
My partner has a really hectic relationship with his mother (who is a cancer ) would that have any connection with the Cancer/Mars on the 7th house ?

I have also read online about Gemini and Jupiter being indicators of multiple marriages , would it be the case in this chart ?

Thank you kindly for you help

[URL=https://imageshack.com/i/pldRMl6Tg] [/URL]

Gemini888

Please upload another chart with the data of your partner removed. Personal information of someone other than you has to be handled carefully, especially when we don't know if your partner wants the information public or not.

GoldenLion12

Third house of Gemini is usually neighbors, friends, romantic partners, and I will use my own example: I have Uranus in Libra in the 3rd house and North Node Aquarius in the 7th house of Libra, and Gemini in 11th house. There are of course different ways divorce happens, but in my case Air is in all my relationship houses. And of course Air blows around everywhere.

Uranus involved means there is usually unexpected events involved, unconventional, unpredictable, and usually is related to Aries/Libra axis in 3rd and 9th house axis. This involves every relationship I have with everyone. As I have South Node Leo in 1st and 7th house North Node Aquarius.

North and South Node can have a big impact on relationship by itself.

You really shouldn't use someone's chart without their permission as they stated above.