The chart of a still virgin woman of 29yo (not by choice)

RaRohini

Hi !

I just recast the chart using birth details in vedic format.Hope the birth time is accurate.
Ascendant Sagittarius Moola the roots..Moola is keen on going to the depth of the matter and doesn't rest till it has done so. This person is also very keen to know the answer to the question 'Who am I?', 'Where do i come from',Keen about one's own roots. Moola is ruled by Ketu ( cutting off). Ketu is in the 10th house of power and career in Virgo Uttaraphalguni. This person may be cut off from power struggles at work in Ketu Mahadasha. Means putting an 'end to the senseless rat race'
. Now the most striking placement is the Moon Rahu in Pisces Uttarabhadra the monk.
This is a very precious placement. You are searching for someone as pure as you !!
Difficult to get. Pisces U.Bhadra is the ocean of consiousness. There is lack of boundaries. If there is Moon conjunct Rahu there, there is total lack of boundaries. I t feels hazy to understand where'I'ends an d 'You' begins. So the karma works itself out and is difficult to grasp. U.Bhadra is ruled by Saturn and so there is a discipline mindset. U.Bhadra Pada 2 ( Cancer) is Pushkara Navamsa which is considered auspicious. It is a kama nakshatra.so do as you desire. Just go after your desires however ridiculous they may be.In the end you will find the path. The natives here are successful after 40 yrs when all karma is exhausted. The worst period Ketu MD Moon AD is over. After 2019 is Venus MD. You have a highly spiritual mindset which others ( like the German)mistake for foolishness. Let them be. Don't pursue him. He is not worth it.
One question..do you have an elder brother and how is your relationship with him?

sibylline

The chart's link: http://m.imgur.com/sFy5akq

I am having some trouble with some aspects of my life. I never had a boyfriend and sure, I never had a long term relationship. Never had a man loving me in my life.[...]

And I'm noticing it, since I'm 29 years old and I'm still a virgin woman. I feel sad, in despair and frustrated since it wasn't by choice that I never had a boyfriend, a love.
I still am obsessed over a German man, who I've met on internet in 2006, he came to Brazil in 2007 - in the end, he only wanted me to get a free stay during his Brazil's trip. Even though, he was the only man who gave me some attention, that's why I still love him. Now, he has a family an 1yo son and woman. But if he ever break up with her I would be with him again. I was already in Berlin Germany, by myself, in 2014 - but he gave me lots of excuses to not meet me.

I gave you tons of advice on this much earlier this year. I see you took none of it. You have continued to focus on this guy who never cared about you and never will. This tells me that I completely wasted my time, time that I did not have at that point. So I'll not do that again.

Sweet Pea has given you good suggestions and also smelled the Neptune on you without seeing your modern chart, like I did. You still haven't bothered to figure out how your Neptune rising and aspects are playing out. It seems you're just looking for people to commiserate with, but like a good Neptunian, will go back to fantasy, indolence, and playing "poor me".

I hope this was abrupt enough to get you to do something but I doubt it.

Kleinekaro

I gave you tons of advice on this much earlier this year. I see you took none of it. You have continued to focus on this guy who never cared about you and never will. This tells me that I completely wasted my time, time that I did not have at that point. So I'll not do that again.

Sweet Pea has given you good suggestions and also smelled the Neptune on you without seeing your modern chart, like I did. You still haven't bothered to figure out how your Neptune rising and aspects are playing out. It seems you're just looking for people to commiserate with, but like a good Neptunian, will go back to fantasy, indolence, and playing "poor me".

I hope this was abrupt enough to get you to do something but I doubt it.

I'm sorry if I've wasted your time. I know that can bother lots of people. But I'm really in despair. I've tried to mingle with other people but he simply in my head means he's the best. There is no other. But I'll not waste your time anymore. You don't even need to answer me.

theV

You are wasting not only other people's time but your time. If you are not willing or trying hard to let go , you'll be soon 35 or 40 and a virgin still. This guy is living his life happy and with his kids and you are crying over him. Girl there are plenty of guys out there and the german dude wasn't meant for you if he were you, wouldn't be here. Since he wasn't, the right one is waiting and you should look for him.

ashriia

But I'm really in despair. I've tried to mingle with other people but he simply in my head means he's the best. There is no other.

The despair is of your own making though. Just listen to what you are saying here. This guy is in your head, so he's the best? This occured in 2006/2007... We are in 2016 and you are living entirely in the past with something that wasn't even real to begin with. He should have been "dead" to you, after you realized you were being taken advantage of.

The problem really is, that you are desperate and you are holding onto to a memory of him to bring you some kind of comfort when you are feeling lonely. It's a fantasy you are living in because you don't have anything else to fill that space with. If you are a teacher working with kids and you are a workaholic, I can see why in some way you are clinging to this memory. You seem to have zero interaction with men your own age, even as friends. I wouldn't worry about sex so much, when you find someone you like that likes you it really won't be a big deal at all. But you definitely need to get out in the world of grown ups. Do things alone, take up some activities that you enjoy. Online dating can be the easiest way to address meeting new people if you don't get out much. But make sure you are meeting people that are in your area. That you can easily meet on a weekend see if you like each other. People from afar are not a good idea, too much idealizing and fantasy will take over and they or you will likely be disappointed in the end. And you will be right back living in 2006/7.

Last edited:

Kleinekaro

I am taking notes of everything you all said. The first thing I'll do is delete him from my FB. Even he isn't posting nothing at all, he'd have a place in my head if I keep him there.

Second, I'll try to go out and mingle. I know it was a choice made by me to be a workaholic, since I don't want stay poor forever, if I get another job here in Brazil it's with a low wage and, I'm trying hard to get out of the circle of the poverty. I don't want pity of anyone, im just saying that I'm poor but I don't want to be this way forever. That's why I work overtime.
Third, to all the people who wrote to me before - claiming I'm waisting their time. I know I may or I'm sounding boring and in despair. But, as I believe in astrology I thought I could get some hints through my birth chart. No one knows my life within those lines I wrote, and it seems I MUST have put everything into practice. I read all you wrote, I took some things but you don't know my life to be so rude and say that I was losing your time and must have heard you. Please, I don't want to sound uneducated, but I read and I saw things that can't be put into practice on that time. You're being too rude. But no problem, I'm in a forum and I must be ready to hear all the kind of opinions.

All I can say is a big thank you for all the words and time spent, I'm surely take all the opinions into consideration, and I know that all I'm doing is harming myself. There are some opinions that I really liked and I'll even print them, and keep with me. When the time comes and he comes again in my mind, or those thoughts come into play, I'll read them one by one to make me remember that I should move on for real.

Hopefully, I don't sound harsh or uneducated to all, I'm just here in a bit of despair. Sorry, for the ones that spent their time with me. And remember you can truly send me to the .... if I'm being too boring. To the other people, I want to thank you very much, indeed. I'll answer you (the ones I still didn't answer) little by little as I'm in my work right now.

Last edited:

ashriia

Hi again.

I am glad you are going to take steps to get over him, like deleting him from your facebook. Have you heard the term 'out of sight, out of mind'? It works, believe me. Much easier to get over someone when you can't see them.

You don't sound uneducated, english is not your mother tongue, no one is judging you for it either.

And lastly, many people have difficulties balancing work with a social life, you are not alone.
It's great you have a job, even if they pay is not ideal... I've heard it's very difficult to get work in brazil. So it's definitely something to be thankful for.

The biggest favor you can do for yourself at this point is to begin looking forward, as you are still young, and there are plenty of opportunities for finding love ahead of you. But that can't happen if you are emotionally attached to someone from your past. That door needs to close.

Wishing you the best.

unique_astrology

Change your screen name. It is German based. - Kleinekaro. Was its choice influenced by the object of your fantasy?

https://en.wiktionary.org/wiki/kleine
kleine

small, little
narrow, thin
minor, unimportant
fine, delicate
few, little

You are having, and have had for an extended period of time a difficult astrological combination to deal with.

It is like Saturn and Pluto together are working against you at the same time as the midpoint of their transits has been on or near your chart ascendant for months, briefly in 2015, being exact on Dec 2nd and nearly exact but waning slowly since then.

Aside from, and more lasting than transits, is your natal Saturn being in an exact square to your MC. Not about 2 degrees from exact but only a tiny 6 minute arc from exact in the real world of astronomy. This can be seen in the attached chart. The inner chart showing positions as seen in astrological charts, the outer chart showing their true positions in space as measured from Tropical zodiac 0° Aries. Notice the East Point is exactly 90° from the MC and Saturn is only 000°06' from exactness with it.

This Saturn square to your MC can be the primary influence for you being a workaholic and not a social pursuer. But astrology is supposedly only to show potential, not compelling influences. Never stronger than the will of a person.

You must choose to be more of an outgoing, socializing person. Doing so will present you with more opportunities to discover potential partners or perhaps more importantly to have them discover you. You cannot wait for happy to be delivered to you - you must actively give yourself a chance to meet with it. If no one ever sees you they can never ask you for a date. And you have final control - you don't have to say yes (just don't always say no!).

Your prominent Saturn may have been holding you back but it can also keep you from making rash decisions. Saturn, like all of the planets has 2 sides. I think you will be alright.

Best wishes to you.

Alright, alright, alright.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PM5_V2yfFck

McConaughey's wife is Brazilian.

Attachments

• Long and Real.gif
    Long and Real.gif
    17.7 KB · Views: 25
Last edited:

Laineydreamer21

Hi kleinekaro,

I have 2 things to talk about here, first, all you say about the German guy is you met on net, he came to Brazil but only wanted to stay with you, so I assume nothing happened? After that visit did he ever say anything about s relationship or love?! What made you decide to visit Germany and learn German? Did he give any inclination that he would want you in Germany/a relationship?

I have a feeling he didn't, and that is why it's awful that you would consider trying to ruin his marriage. It is not going to bring him to you.

Next thing, your last reply was 90% directed at an imagined rude reply, that's all you were focused on, would you say you are offended often and spend a lot of time thinking about the wrong ways people treated you? The TRUTH is... You need to move forward by yourself, nobody can do it for you or keep advising what you should do, because you have no intentions of doing any of it right now, I know, I have smelly Neptune all over me too! And when I get stuck on stuff tough love and seeing my own faults is the only way through, I also have a neptuney friend who won't see the truth at the moment and I told her what I'm telling you, you won't listen until you WANT to listen.. Please don't be concentrating on being offended. Sybilline is an amazing brilliant lovely woman and didn't say anything rude at all, she was only giving it to you straight.. To TRY to make you snap out of it!

Kleinekaro

Change your screen name. It is German based. - Kleinekaro. Was its choice influenced by the object of your fantasy?

https://en.wiktionary.org/wiki/kleine
kleine

small, little
narrow, thin
minor, unimportant
fine, delicate
few, little

You are having, and have had for an extended period of time a difficult astrological combination to deal with.

It is like Saturn and Pluto together are working against you at the same time as the midpoint of their transits has been on or near your chart ascendant for months, briefly in 2015, being exact on Dec 2nd and nearly exact but waning slowly since then.

Aside from, and more lasting than transits, is your natal Saturn being in an exact square to your MC. Not about 2 degrees from exact but only a tiny 6 minute arc from exact in the real world of astronomy. This can be seen in the attached chart. The inner chart showing positions as seen in astrological charts, the outer chart showing their true positions in space as measured from Tropical zodiac 0° Aries. Notice the East Point is exactly 90° from the MC and Saturn is only 000°06' from exactness with it.

This Saturn square to your MC can be the primary influence for you being a workaholic and not a social pursuer. But astrology is supposedly only to show potential, not compelling influences. Never stronger than the will of a person.

You must choose to be more of an outgoing, socializing person. Doing so will present you with more opportunities to discover potential partners or perhaps more importantly to have them discover you. You cannot wait for happy to be delivered to you - you must actively give yourself a chance to meet with it. If no one ever sees you they can never ask you for a date. And you have final control - you don't have to say yes (just don't always say no!).

Your prominent Saturn may have been holding you back but it can also keep you from making rash decisions. Saturn, like all of the planets has 2 sides. I think you will be alright.

Best wishes to you.

Alright, alright, alright.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PM5_V2yfFck

McConaughey's wife is Brazilian.

Why will I change? I know Kleine is small. Because I'm a small framed woman that's why I choose this nickname. I studied German languages and I always put my nicknames in German. If I'll put in Portuguese it will be pequena. Will it change me? I'll be always small.
Yep, so I have this Saturn always bothering me and seems he'll bother me for the rest of my life. Oh, that's so bad. I'll try to mingle and socialize more, for sure! :D I must find people that are outgoing. My coworkers are married or they're very introverted. I'll signup in a meetup!

I just didn't understand the 3rd paragraph with degrees. I'm very illiterate in astrology. This means something important? Could you explain to me what it means? Thanks!

Thank you a lot for your input!

Chillaxer

You have Mars in Virgo, that's a sexual planet in what I believe is a virginal sign. Your midheaven is Virgo.

Also, you have Chiron on the Dsc- I also have this position, in a different sign(Taurus)- I think it gives you a lot of trials in one to one relationships.

There is not really enough about it on the web.

Also you have Saturn in Sag 12th house....maybe subconscious trouble taking risks or exploring?

Kleinekaro

Hi kleinekaro,

I have 2 things to talk about here, first, all you say about the German guy is you met on net, he came to Brazil but only wanted to stay with you, so I assume nothing happened? After that visit did he ever say anything about s relationship or love?! What made you decide to visit Germany and learn German? Did he give any inclination that he would want you in Germany/a relationship?

I have a feeling he didn't, and that is why it's awful that you would consider trying to ruin his marriage. It is not going to bring him to you.

Next thing, your last reply was 90% directed at an imagined rude reply, that's all you were focused on, would you say you are offended often and spend a lot of time thinking about the wrong ways people treated you? The TRUTH is... You need to move forward by yourself, nobody can do it for you or keep advising what you should do, because you have no intentions of doing any of it right now, I know, I have smelly Neptune all over me too! And when I get stuck on stuff tough love and seeing my own faults is the only way through, I also have a neptuney friend who won't see the truth at the moment and I told her what I'm telling you, you won't listen until you WANT to listen.. Please don't be concentrating on being offended. Sybilline is an amazing brilliant lovely woman and didn't say anything rude at all, she was only giving it to you straight.. To TRY to make you snap out of it!

I studied at university German languages because of him. I was still 18yo on that time, and he was my first and only love. I decided because one day he said it would be great if we could speak each other languages. I said to him that the next time he'll see me, I would be speaking German. But this next time never happened. I know I am sounding really really dumb, but that is the story.
He never said anything about relationship after, because he found a Brazilian at a beach (my parents didn't let me to go on a trip with him, he went alone), and he found this other Brazilian his same age (28 on that time), and they got together. He was a true cheater.
it seems that his cheater times are over. The worse thing is that it wasn't with me he stayed with. But ok.
I don't want to make more polemics about my reply and the other reply. I want the focus on the birth chart, only. Thanks!

Kleinekaro

You have Mars in Virgo, that's a sexual planet in what I believe is a virginal sign. Your midheaven is Virgo.

Also, you have Chiron on the Dsc- I also have this position, in a different sign(Taurus)- I think it gives you a lot of trials in one to one relationships.

There is not really enough about it on the web.

Also you have Saturn in Sag 12th house....maybe subconscious trouble taking risks or exploring?

Thank you! I have indeed some trouble to take risks! What you said is very true. Chiron in descendant must be very hard to have isn't?

I thank you so much!

Chillaxer

Thank you! I have indeed some trouble to take risks! What you said is very true. Chiron in descendant must be very hard to have isn't?

I thank you so much!

No problem. :) Yes I think Chiron Dsc is hard, it apparently has gifts but I haven't put them to use or understood them- I think it's like a counselling position or helping other people with relationships. I do actually find that dealing with someone elses issues takes focus away from me and improves my mood so it may be this. Apparently it's 'knowing the self through one to one relationships' and then affecting people on w wider scale. Apparently it rules charisma and the maverick traits too. My MC is right near Virgo, I think it's the end of Leo but it may just be right at the start of Virgo. So that may be something to do with less activity in relationships.

Maybe because the Chiron is in Gemini it relates to communication/conversation problems with partners, that need work.
You have all that eighth house cancer stuff, that would suggest someone quite sexually passionate, but with Cancerian traits here, maybe loyalty is a big issue for you, and maybe you need to know there are a lot of feelings, and need to be very secure there...that would tie in quite well. It may also mean that your past affetcs future interactions, as Cancer is the past.

Last edited:

unique_astrology

I just didn't understand the 3rd paragraph with degrees. I'm very illiterate in astrology. This means something important? Could you explain to me what it means? Thanks!

The suggestion to change your screen name was because if it was chosen because of thoughts related to the German it was a connection to the past you need to move beyond.

That paragraph was to show that Saturn in your chart is in a virtually exact square to your MC and therefore it's influence would be keenly felt because of the strength of the aspect.

Somewhere in Germany your relocated chart now has transit Pluto on the Asc. Perhaps indicative of changes to come regarding German things in your life.

Kleinekaro

The suggestion to change your screen name was because if it was chosen because of thoughts related to the German it was a connection to the past you need to move beyond.

That paragraph was to show that Saturn in your chart is in a virtually exact square to your MC and therefore it's influence would be keenly felt because of the strength of the aspect.

Somewhere in Germany your relocated chart now has transit Pluto on the Asc. Perhaps indicative of changes to come regarding German things in your life.

Hi unique,
Thank you so much, indeed! It's very nice to see those great interpretations. It's molding what I'll need to do to move on to a better future.
The problem with my nickname is the least of my worries, :D since I work in a German institution. My work is related to Germany. And I get in contact with German things every single day! :D sorry, but I hope i don't need to get out of my work, because of this. It was really hard for me to get this job. Things in Brazil (a third world country) are harder each day. :(
As you said, perhaps I may have a big connection to Germany that I don't know. Since I don't have any any German descent. I'm purely Brazilian. It's strange, it makes me wonder why...

Thank you so much!

Last edited:

Kleinekaro

Your biggest problem is not your chart, it's your lifestyle. You live for work (10th house Sun), you hardly socialise, you do not mix with men in a way that they can get to know you as a friend before being a lover. If you get to know men as friends first, they will be willing to wait until you are ready before having sex. Too much emphasis is placed on sex which is basically just animal lust, the combining of chemicals. It is MARS energy. It has nothing at all to do with love which is VENUS. You have Venus in the 11th house of friends, and also Mercury, ruler of your 7th house is there. It is in a group of friends that you are going to find love one of these days.

Trying to meet people over the internet is full of problems from men pretending to be something they are not (like they are single, not married) which your Sun-Neptune square will fail to recognise, to meeting people who are on the other side of the planet and it's hard to get a real-life relationship going.

That's why you need to meet men in your own location. Maybe you need NOT to do overtime all weekend? Maybe you need a different job? If your job is all-important to you, then that is a choice you have made. But it's unbalanced, and Libra never likes this really.

I advise you to leave this German guy alone now. He is not going to leave his wife and child for you. You are a fun fantasy to him; you have never had a real relationship with him, so leaving his wife for you would be a huge risk and could easily not work out. And why would you want to marry a man who is unfaithful over the internet with another woman? Once he was with you, he might be looking for other women..... some men are quickly bored. It is even possible that you are not the only 'other woman' that he contacts in this way.

Don't ruin his life because that karma will come back to you one day. Just cut all contact and move on. You have a sociable Libra Sun, which Jupiter is now transiting towards. But Jupiter won't come and find you while you're sitting at home. You need to mix and socialise and above all, just make friends with men first and learn who they are before getting into deep water relationships. Maybe the best time of all will come when Jupiter has transited into your 11th house and is conjunct your Venus.

Thank you so much sweet, yesterday night I gave the first step and went out with an acquaintance of mine that's single. She's more of outgoing person, and had more fun. I didn't feel comfortable at all. But that's the way it should be. I should take risks. To find a love to make me forget of this one, I must take risks.

in the other weekend after this one I'll go out, because in the next weekend I'll celebrate my birthday with my family, as I always did.

I thank you so much for your input and comprehension.

anaiis

Hi-Five, I am also a 29yo virgin. I suppose it is a diffrent story. I had a lot of attention but always reject everyone. But I don't care anymore. I believe that I had to learn something and it will change.

Kleinekaro

Hi !

I just recast the chart using birth details in vedic format.Hope the birth time is accurate.
Ascendant Sagittarius Moola the roots..Moola is keen on going to the depth of the matter and doesn't rest till it has done so. This person is also very keen to know the answer to the question 'Who am I?', 'Where do i come from',Keen about one's own roots. Moola is ruled by Ketu ( cutting off). Ketu is in the 10th house of power and career in Virgo Uttaraphalguni. This person may be cut off from power struggles at work in Ketu Mahadasha. Means putting an 'end to the senseless rat race'
. Now the most striking placement is the Moon Rahu in Pisces Uttarabhadra the monk.
This is a very precious placement. You are searching for someone as pure as you !!
Difficult to get. Pisces U.Bhadra is the ocean of consiousness. There is lack of boundaries. If there is Moon conjunct Rahu there, there is total lack of boundaries. I t feels hazy to understand where'I'ends an d 'You' begins. So the karma works itself out and is difficult to grasp. U.Bhadra is ruled by Saturn and so there is a discipline mindset. U.Bhadra Pada 2 ( Cancer) is Pushkara Navamsa which is considered auspicious. It is a kama nakshatra.so do as you desire. Just go after your desires however ridiculous they may be.In the end you will find the path. The natives here are successful after 40 yrs when all karma is exhausted. The worst period Ketu MD Moon AD is over. After 2019 is Venus MD. You have a highly spiritual mindset which others ( like the German)mistake for foolishness. Let them be. Don't pursue him. He is not worth it.
One question..do you have an elder brother and how is your relationship with him?

Big thank you for your complete interpretation. I can't add much of what you said because it's what I'm indeed. I have an younger brother and me and him are the best best friends. Since on that time, I wanted more than anything a brother. I was always an alone child with no friends, and with big difficulties to socialize. Teachers thought I had speech problems when I was a small kid. Guess why, I have trouble with love...

I was always asking my parents for siblings. And when I was 9 years old, my little angel brother was born. He's everything for me, he's a part of me. I love him. ❤️

Last edited: