I've always been unlucky in love and had terrible relationships in the past?

NympheTamine

My first boyfriend i've ever loved left me for someone else. it kind of broke me but i thought i could do better. But then i had a string of relationships and for some reason i have the worst luck when it comes to relationships. The men i usually date are quite decent chaps but once we get into relationships a different side of them comes out. Two boyfriends turned out to be drug dealers and were emotionally unstable ( one almost tried to hit me when he was high off drugs). The last boyfriend i had turned out to be a complete weirdo. He had access to all my accounts and passwords and was cyber stalking me for 2 years. He also had a lot of sexual problems that was extremely hard to deal with. He had some kind of surgery and if he didn't have sex every 2 days it hurt him too much.
I'm starting to loose hope for future. I don't know why i always attract strange men. I really want to settle down and have kids someday but it feels impossible. I'm very insecure about my guy cheating on me. Is love even on my charts? Will i ever meet a decent man? If so when will i meet him?
I've attached my chart below

Attachments

• astronew.jpg
    astronew.jpg
    124.3 KB · Views: 37
Last edited:

Dirius

Right there, mars in the 7th.

Very bad state, detriment, affecting that house, making you go for that "bad boy/troublemaker" kind of guy----

If ironic because venus, ruler of the 7th is right next to the MC, which is good, so meeting men is probably no trouble at all for you.

But that mars...incredible hard thing to deal with. Malefics in bad state usually afect the house they are placed in. Also, its in a square to saturn (although a distant aspect), weakening the mars even more, although not that much because saturn is in its regency.

The closest aspect mars gets from a benefic is from jupiter, but again, distant orb, and an also very bad placed jupiter, in its detriment too, so jupiter isn't much help either.

Perhaps this "saturn" like quality is what you should be looking for in a man.

Both venus (ruler of 7th) and mars (inside 7th) make aspects to saturn, by distant orb (one square, the other opposition)....but saturn is sort of well placed in the chart.

Do you date older more mature men? I suppose you probably go for young/same age guys. Perhaps trying to date an older more mature man could be your solution, although at first the idea will probably be hard (because of the opposition/square).

Last edited:

NympheTamine

Does this mean i'll never find my soul mate or the right guy? It's true that i do attract a lot of men but most don't look for a serious relationship.

No but my first relationship was with a guy who was 4 years older and it worked out pretty well. But typically i date men around my age or an year or two older.

Last edited:

Dirius

I edited the post, was adding some stuff :lol:

Well yes you see, I mean not every relationship will work, so if a 4 year relationship ended,you shoildn't feel "bad" about it, it happens. A 1 year or 2 isn't much older,its like same generation. I'm talking around 6 years or more older.

The problem is you are looking to avoid dating this "jerks". This attraction occurs because of that mars placement in your chart.

Its up to you to be able to overcome that, and stop focusing on dating this kind of guys.

Last edited:

thelivingsky

Hello NympheTamine,

Yes, it always hurts when someone leaves you for another it can feel humiliating,But you are very young and it is through these experiences that you gain wisdom.

Your chart shows that you have the Sun, Moon and Ascendant in water signs so you are very emotional and sensitive and you also need close family connections and love in your life. Mars in the partnership house can indicate some tendency to attract a domineering male, but that Mars position is in the exact center of your Sun and Moon trine. This is a very good omen. The ruler of the partnership house is Venus which is in a wide stellium with the Sun, mercury and Chiron. The Chiron here may indicate the need to work on your personal emotional wounds, so you can better understand them. Perhaps you should read about what psychologists call "projection" to understand if you are unconsciously choosing men who embody certain negative qualities. This Venus is in a t-cross with Saturn and Pluto which indicates that marriage will be a discipline in many ways. It can also mean marriage to someone quite a bit older and marriage that is delayed until later in life. I am afraid you have aspects that point to many challenges in partnerships.

The Sun sextile Mars and Trine the Moon points to much personal strength to call upon in meeting these challenges. Also the trine of Jupiter and Uranus should bring many interesting opportunities into your life - do not overlook developing your own abilities as they may bring you financial prosperity. People with Jupiter trine Uranus always seem to "land on their feet."

I see Jupiter will transit your Jupiter in September of 2015 where it will also make a trine to your Neptune and Uranus. This could be a very nice time, a time to meet a new love interest and have other opportunities appear. let us know what happens!

Good luck.
thelivingsky.wordpress.com

thelivingsky

Yes. And he could be your superior/boss.

I have Venus in my fourth house and the two longest relationships I had were with men who grew up in my immediate neighborhood - the neighborhood of my childhood.