Saturn aspects in Synastry important/unusual?

waspdc

I have been reading that Saturn aspects are extremely important in Synastry and often are indicative of powerful bonds, including marriage (and also parent-child). Not sure if I also read this correctly, but it also sounds like Saturn aspects are relatively unusual, especially if you have several of them with a person in synastry. With one guy, I have 7 planets aspecting Saturn and wondering about their significance with him in the long term. Here are the aspects:

My Moon square his Saturn
My Venus square his Saturn
My Mars sextile his Saturn
My Mercury trine his Saturn
My Saturn trine his Jupiter

His Saturn square my Uranus
His Saturn square my pluto

We also have a Sun semi-square Saturn in our composite. I had heard that sun-saturn bonds are rare, important and often in the charts of married couples.

For fun I looked at the charts I have with other past mates and most have only 3 or 4 saturn aspects.

Would love a little insight.

waspdc

We also both have a sun-semisquare Saturn in our natal charts in addition to the sun semi-sq. saturn in a composite chart. (the other big chart matchup we have is Venus trine Neptune in both natals and composite and one in synastry as well - his venus trine my neptune).

pisceskitty

Good thread!

My daughter's father and I have:

His Saturn Conjuncts my Sun
My Saturn conjuncts his Moon
My Saturn opposes his Venus

My Neptune conjunts his Sun/Venus
His Neptune trine's my Sun/Mercury

We also have a jupiter-jupiter opposition...
Our relationship has a serious to it indeed! I feel very attached to him, no matter how much we **** each other off, it's hard to let go...