Miscarriage & Future Children

dblsag

Hi,

I just recently had a miscarriage and would like some feedback regarding our chances of experiencing another one. We will be trying to concieve again around the second week of April. I have also had two previous abortions, which were both healthy pregnancies.

I have taurus ruling my 5th house. No planets in 5th. Venus conjunct moon towards the end of the 10th house. I also have uranus in 11th conjunct my moon. I feel uranus is to blame and read that uranus can prevent the birth of a child. I have no problems getting pregnant, but now have three pregnancies and none lasting past the 6th week.

What are my chances of experiencing another miscarriage in April, May, June?

Thanks.

Attachments

• natalchart.gif
    natalchart.gif
    45.5 KB · Views: 49

Claire19

I can see with your 5th ruler of Venus conjunct Uranus that is the terminations. I also feel that you would have better luck with pregnancy around July August with conception. There is an indication of a Taurean baby perhaps. However Mercury will transit your 5th house in May and there are not good aspects I have to say......

dblsag

Thank you for the reply. I do not have venus conjunct uranus in my natal. However I do have venus conjunct uranus in my progressed chart. I see what you mean regarding the oppostions from mercury transiting 5th to moon and venus in April and May, however does this mean an envitable miscarriage? Wouldn't a miscarriage be better represented by a transiting mars, uranus or saturn? Also, Im not as concerned with concieving. That doesn't seem to be a problem with me. My problem stems from keeping a pregnancy past 6 weeks. Of course the first two were ended by choice.

Last edited:

R4VEN

I can see with your 5th ruler of Venus conjunct Uranus that is the terminations.
Claire, I am curious about that statement. I have Venus ruling my 5th, and natal Venus and Uranus are conjunct in the 6th house. I did not have terminations, but experienced one miscarriage between my 2 children.

I have tended to put that planetary arrangement down to describing how/why both my kids are `different' to the norm - in a lot of different ways. The first has Asperger's and the second is a cultural rebel, and does not wish to conform in any way.

I don't see any problems conceiving with Jupiter in 8th house of sex and conception. When I look at 5th house in Equal house system Aries/mars rules this house and is placed in 12th - 6' away from Asc. Now mars is square saturn which suggests frustrations, stop/go situations generally, this is connected to saturn in 9th higher beliefs, spiritual matters and Cappi ruling 2nd house of self worth, personal values and beliefs.

Predicting marriage and/or having children can be done, but it is not easy, time consuming and intricate. There are lots of things to take into consideration like, secondary progressions, what interaspects one chart makes to another, Solar arcs, Solar returns, Transits etc
http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=3192
http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=3179
http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=14255

Go to Astro.com, Astro.com, Extended Chart Selection, Special Charts, Lunar Phases Fertility Calendar. Fertile days will be marked in red. I hope this helps.

http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=15096
Pregnancy & transits thread..
The asteroid "child" 4580
On the Extended Chart Selection page, go right to the bottom and below were you select the Additional Objects (black heading) there is a box that you need to type "4580" (next to the box it reads "additional asteroids").

http://www.universalastrologer.com/asteroid.html
This website list suggests: EROS: [full no. 57] eroticism; reproductive organs; sexuality; the heart & cardiac system; the history, the Will to Live; what “turns you on;” Number on astro =433

You could always caste a 'now' transit chart, ask the question and post in horary forum -- Will I get pregnant again this year? or will I have a child within next 18months or so

dblsag

I appreciate all feedback. I don't mean to continue to push this issue but I'm afraid my sagittarian spirit always wants to know the answer and my scorpie never can let go...

So, I was reading about transits and also noticed that astro.com fails to include personal planet transits in the chart when you select the natal, progressions, and transits chart. I read that the reason for this is because transits from the personal planets are not seen to be so signficant because they happen so frequently.

So, of course this makes me wonder. Can a transit from a personal planet such as mercury cause something as signficant as a miscarriage?

I understand if people are done with this issue. I have asked for feedback several times now. However, I suppose this is a more general question.

Thank you.

So, of course this makes me wonder. Can a transit from a personal planet such as mercury cause something as signficant as a miscarriage?

I understand if people are done with this issue. I have asked for feedback several times now. However, I suppose this is a more general question
In my opinion No-- the reason astro does not include transits from sun thro to mars is because they are so quick moving they don't usually have that much effect. although mars is what I call the 'ignition key' for setting off longer range transits.