Marriage with Aunt's son

creativei

Its very simple . infact one of the famous astrologer bv raman married his uncle daughter ! . he has 7th lord in 6th strong indication .

6th house stands for maternal uncle/aunt

mercury is significator for uncle . if 7th lord falls in mercury nak and that mer connected with 6th then they marry uncle daughter

venus is significator for aunt , sisters as well . venus connection with 6th house or 6th lord brings aunt bride from aunt side .

i saw your chart you dont have that alignment . yours mesh lagna simma rasi . from lagna 7th lord in 12th in pisces sign , brings forgein spouse wealthy person enjoys luxuiries . your real life starts in forgein land . since venus aspecting 6th there will be occasional tension in married life , usual quarrels between couples prevails . but it wont affect married life .

6th lord in 11th you get gains from your uncle side but not like marrying their son ! .. its not present in ur chart , destiny holds different to you ;p

enna sourvai mama payana love pandringala .. but unga jathagam athuku favor ra illiyae ;ppp

souravi

Thanks for your response.

Aunt I meant, Father's sister. This is not maternal for the girl, but from father's side.

Actually I am asking for my wife's brother's daughter possibility of marrying my son. He is currently in Canada finished his masters and will be doing Ph.d but may not settle long term in Canada as he wish to come back to India.

His DOB is 7th Aug 1994, 6.40 a.m. Chennai. He has Simha Lagnam and Saturn in 7th and his 6th and 7th Lord are same. Someone in the forum said possibility of marrying close relative. Hence thought of checking from girl side as well.

Pl. advise is this still a possibiity?

creativei

loll its not my fault you would have phrased your query well . kindly provide clear details next time so that it will be helpful for others ...

your son is simha lagna kadga rasi ashlesha nak . venus debilliated ! .

first of all 7th lord saturn will bring forgein/ different culture . spouse comes from strong social background family , may be had a poor childhood days later family situation improved . generally should bring wife with higher age brackets . controlling , nagging , not cooperative with in laws and husband . after marg she separates him from your family rough and tough nature .

dont have high expectation regarding your son , with ketu in 9th , saturn aspecting 9th your son wil always goes against your wish , and it even more in marriage matters , no matter how good alliance bring , he denies all and goes his own will. chances of arranged marriage are low .

he chooses a girl from where he resides , most probably different culture . chances of marrying a widow too since rahu is influencing 7th lord from venus . im not saying that will happen 100% but be prepared since chances are there . his whole life in forgein land . prof life is good , health is good . relationship with mother is super but he sees his father like enemy . and that reflects in his marriage proposal . so dnt get mess with him , just do your duty and stay detached . relationship with daughter in law is average , not too nice , as it happens in every home .

spouse is average complexion but attractive . harsh in speech . highly independent . controls her hubby . may be self employed or works in service sector

since your son is adhlesha he dont have mother in law , even if he had he wont have good terms with her .

venus debliated is not all good . even 7th lord well placed , main significator has lost his charm. venus in kanya , person get quarrelsome , ill temper complaining wife , wife treats him like a slave . person will do service to their wife happily like a slave , losing their manliness .

currently he running venus dasa though is weak it wil surely gives marriage since its in sun charam and that sun is with 2nd lord of family .

marriage happens in 2022 .

souravi

Sir,

Thanks for the detailed analysis. Much appreciated.

One question : How is his puthra bagyam. Hope he will have good children.

He is currently a gem. Highly respected by all including elders, relatives and friends. He is highly religious (vaishnavism) and is not attracted to women at all. He even says does not want to get married and wants to attain moksha in this birth or do good deeds to society/charity.

Yes, he likes his mother more than me but he respects both. One thing I cannot imagine (while I trust astrology 100%) is that he will do marriage against the wishes of parents/mother that too of another culture (like non brahmin, christian or muslim). At this time I am confident it wont happen, rather he may stay unmarried.

creativei

Hello sir

oh nice to know , well astrology is like sea , one cant cover everything in single forum , what i told is right , and what you told is also right . thing is i told like that for after marg , currently his deb venus active , thats why he is like that . since 7th lord exalted he wil surely change after marriage . everyone is gem before marg , after wife comes they change .

ketu in 9th gives detached , eccentric , weird relationship with father . but its good for spirituality . 9th house is aspected by saturn, rahu too but beauty is simce jupiter too aspectimg nineth father is present and relationship with him somewhat good . moon in cancer means persons treats his mother as superior than father in all respect , even my younger bro too having like that , he celebrates his mom and always complains his dad . sage brighu says that , not me .

regarding putra bagya guru joining rahu is somewhat problematic . this gives female child than male . progeny is sure , no doubt but hiz wife have either one miscarriage or delayed child birth , because rahu gives abortion . saturn influencing 5th house from rasi ,saturn delayes , but never denies . dnt worry . u have one boy and girl child birth may happen in 2024 .

venus deb is indeed gives problematic wife but we have to check the constellations . constellation plays major role sir . your son has venus in uttaraphalgun , though they say these two are enemies but uttaraphalgun is good for marriage and it protects in marriage contracts .

if your son had venus in hasta then iwould have said no marriage or unhappy married life . venus in hasta makes a person enuch , devoid of sex life . gives celibate life even person is married . but your son has uttara so dont wry . also he currently undergoing venus dasa venus bukti generally own bukti doesnt do any good . he has venus bukti til 2021 after that u may notice change in his nature and mindset .

dont worry your son doesnt have any combination for ascetic ! he stay in material life but will practice spiritual alongside ...

Last edited:

souravi

Thanks a lot again for such a detailed explanation. This gives me lot of clarity and comfort to me.

If the community forum rules permit, can you share your email id please.