Potential Spouse Characteristics

abhi252

Revered Astrologers,

It would be great if you could let me know the characteristics of my potential spouse. Also could you predict a timeframe of when, where I could meet her?

Last edited:

soul9

Hi abhi252, if you are planning to get into a long-term relationship or a formal marriage its better you start it after 2020 June 6th. Till then the time is not favorable for relationships.

• Your spouse gets emotional while talking to you, his/her younger siblings and other people
• Emotionally connected with his/her friends, social circle and elder siblings
• Good at driving and probably drives fast, might own or know to use more than one vehicle
• Communication style is elegant and to the point. Might sound demanding at times.
• Good at creative skills. Your spouse might not discuss much about his/her work with you.
• Your spouse might complain about his/her boss. You spouse doesn’t like to take lead.
• Your spouse cannot handle authorities in his/her work organization. There will always be one or the other trouble due to them.
• Probability of having pimples on face. May have breathing problems like being allergic to certain foods, asthma, etc.
• Will have a short haircut.
• Your spouse can be critical about your looks, interest to travel, your higher education and expenditures. He/she can even pick fights regarding these things with you.
• Your spouse likes to be in relationship with someone who gives enough freedom within the relationship, must be committed for a long-time, put efforts to nurture the relationship, be romantic and acts matured.
• Your spouse will appear as a not so learned person even though he/she may have degrees from a good college
• Ego issues between you both mainly due to money, property and extra marital affairs can lead to divorce.

Please confirm following details about yourself.

At the age of 24 did you break up with your previous girlfriend?
At 24, did you get into any accident while driving to work and had to take treatment for your legs/ knees?
Did your mother undergo any medical surgery last year?
You don’t get good sleep or rest with the current job you are in?
Did you join in a new job this year or did you receive any such opportunity?
Are you planning to start something new or change your work to get additional income?

abhi252

Hi abhi252, if you are planning to get into a long-term relationship or a formal marriage its better you start it after 2020 June 6th. Till then the time is not favorable for relationships.

• Your spouse gets emotional while talking to you, his/her younger siblings and other people
• Emotionally connected with his/her friends, social circle and elder siblings
• Good at driving and probably drives fast, might own or know to use more than one vehicle
• Communication style is elegant and to the point. Might sound demanding at times.
• Good at creative skills. Your spouse might not discuss much about his/her work with you.
• Your spouse might complain about his/her boss. You spouse doesn’t like to take lead.
• Your spouse cannot handle authorities in his/her work organization. There will always be one or the other trouble due to them.
• Probability of having pimples on face. May have breathing problems like being allergic to certain foods, asthma, etc.
• Will have a short haircut.
• Your spouse can be critical about your looks, interest to travel, your higher education and expenditures. He/she can even pick fights regarding these things with you.
• Your spouse likes to be in relationship with someone who gives enough freedom within the relationship, must be committed for a long-time, put efforts to nurture the relationship, be romantic and acts matured.
• Your spouse will appear as a not so learned person even though he/she may have degrees from a good college
• Ego issues between you both mainly due to money, property and extra marital affairs can lead to divorce.

Please confirm following details about yourself.

At 24, did you get into any accident while driving to work and had to take treatment for your legs/ knees?
Are you planning to start something new or change your work to get additional income?

Thank you so much for the detailed reply. Really appreciate. I have answered the questions below.
Just to confirm, you had taken my lagna as Sagittarius right?

I have never been in a relationship before.

I drove a car into the wall ahead in March 2018 - and caused a minor dent on it. I was 24 then, but I had no injury.

Nope.

Nope. I am currently doing a PhD, not in a job.

Nope. Still doing my PhD

Nope. I am not sure what exactly this question intends though.

Really appreciate you taking the time to look at my chart.

Last edited:

abhi252

Also, wanted to ask if my answers change your predictions?
Besides could you let me know if I will get a spouse of choice / would it be a love marriage? and I hope it is not against family wishes.

soul9

Hi abhi252,
Thanks for your response.

2017 September to 2017 December, in this time period there was a break up from your previous relationship. And there was a bad fight before the break up. There are also chances that you were in a secret relationship with this person. Not many knew about your relationship.

In September 2017 your mother should have undergone a medical surgery in her chest or heart area.

This is what I see from the chart derived using the birth details shared by you.

And if you have more questions about your future please PM me so that we can proceed with a paid consultation.

Have a great day!

abhi252

Hi abhi252,
Thanks for your response.

2017 September to 2017 December, in this time period there was a break up from your previous relationship. And there was a bad fight before the break up. There are also chances that you were in a secret relationship with this person. Not many knew about your relationship.

In September 2017 your mother should have undergone a medical surgery in her chest or heart area.

This is what I see from the chart derived using the birth details shared by you.

And if you have more questions about your future please PM me so that we can proceed with a paid consultation.

Have a great day!

Thanks for the reply again. Really appreciate it.
2017 September to 2017 December, in this time period there was a break up from your previous relationship. And there was a bad fight before the break up. There are also chances that you were in a secret relationship with this person. Not many knew about your relationship

Nope, I have never been in a relationship.

Nope

I am so glad I didn't have any of these unfortunate incidences. I guess there is some good karma which is safeguarding me.

soul9

Hi abhi252,
Thanks for confirming. May be a birth time rectification is required in your case.
Have a nice day.