Going crazy..send help

nikarina

I'm looking to interpret the attached synastry chart. Since I have met this person I cannot stop thinking about them. I see them very rarely and yet they are in my thoughts everyday. Is this one sided? Am I supposed to learn a lesson from this meeting? It does not seem coincidental and yet I feel the universe is punishing me for they are not available to me. Please let me know if you have any questions or want more details. I am outside the wheel.

The two aspects I found that stood out were Moon Conjunct Pluto and Moon Conjunct Mars. Have you experienced this before? How does this manifest for you? Is what I am feeling mutual?

showgif.cgi

astro_61gw_ku_ni.58307.191700.pdf

Attachments

• astro_61gw_ku_ni.58184.185904.jpg
    astro_61gw_ku_ni.58184.185904.jpg
    42.3 KB · Views: 40
  • astro_61gw_ku_ni.58307.191700.pdf
    65.3 KB · Views: 23
Last edited:

ElenaJ

There are several aspects that are very magnetic here.
For example the moon/mars conjunction, and your moon/venus opposition that is set off by the Uranus/neptune conjunction. Sexually stimulating, exciting, romantic.
The mercuries conjunct make it very easy to communicate between the two of you, and the mutual sun/moon contacts help you blend together very nicely. The trine between both mars puts you on the same track, with similar goals, as well as attracting you physically.
Chiron on north node is a warning signal, pain ahead!
Pluto conjunct Uranus can be explosive, and in scorpio especially so, and being square the mercury conjunction will open your way of thinking, introducing you both to new worlds, at the beginning of the relationship you will do a lot of sexual exploring too, but over time all this energy will transform into a play between power and freedom, obsessive possession and each following their own unique path, it will be push and pull all the way.
Neptune opposing mars brings fascination, but delusion.
Each Venus has a Saturn contact, conjunct or inconjunct, which on the one hand gives a sense of stability and certainty on the other it can stifle your expression of affection.
It's an interesting relationship, magnetic, with lots of easy attraction, very understandable that you can't get it out of your mind, but promises lots of patience and work in the future to keep it on track.

nikarina

There are several aspects that are very magnetic here.
For example the moon/mars conjunction, and your moon/venus opposition that is set off by the Uranus/neptune conjunction. Sexually stimulating, exciting, romantic.
The mercuries conjunct make it very easy to communicate between the two of you, and the mutual sun/moon contacts help you blend together very nicely. The trine between both mars puts you on the same track, with similar goals, as well as attracting you physically.
Chiron on north node is a warning signal, pain ahead!
Pluto conjunct Uranus can be explosive, and in scorpio especially so, and being square the mercury conjunction will open your way of thinking, introducing you both to new worlds, at the beginning of the relationship you will do a lot of sexual exploring too, but over time all this energy will transform into a play between power and freedom, obsessive possession and each following their own unique path, it will be push and pull all the way.
Neptune opposing mars brings fascination, but delusion.
Each Venus has a Saturn contact, conjunct or inconjunct, which on the one hand gives a sense of stability and certainty on the other it can stifle your expression of affection.
It's an interesting relationship, magnetic, with lots of easy attraction, very understandable that you can't get it out of your mind, but promises lots of patience and work in the future to keep it on track.

Elena - thanks for your prompt reply. Would you say these aspects suggest mutual attraction? Or is it only I that feels the sexual stimulation, excitement, etc?

Have you heard of synastry like this coming into one's life when one person is already settled down? It just seems strange how it has manifested. If I'm not meant to be with this person (soulmates, etc) then what is the purpose of these ffeelings/meeting? Or is it just the attraction spinning my mind?

For the chiron north node aspect - am I the chiron or NN person?

ElenaJ

It isn't just the physical attraction, although that is very strong.
Yes, this can come up even when someone is already in another relationship, even marriage. Which does not mean that it necessarily should be acted on. Some contacts serve other purposes, it might be a stimulus, it might serve to give insight into an existing relationship that is suffering.
Keep in mind that soul mates, and twin flames, are not necessarily destined to be together. They meet up, work out what they had agreed upon before this lifetime, and then might separate.
You by the way, are north node. The general theme of this coupling is pain. You would find yourself working this out together, although it doesn't mean every minute is painful, but there would be recurring situations that you go through together that are painful, that would however show the path to spiritual growth and maturity.
"If I'm not meant to be with this person"... in our lifetimes many people will enter, maybe stay the flash of a spark, and leave our lives, their purpose having been fulfilled. Not every relationship, however harmonious, is meant to last a lifetime or be an intimate one.
An important encounter I had when I was quite young still remains in my mind, and lasted the whole of two minutes!