Chat Thread

Ukpoohbear

Hopefully there would be someone to fit David Starling's shoes, but he's unique and cool as a cucumber, so I know Im far too 'nuts' for that role.

I used to think JA and Starling were practically best buddies, until I realized no one knew who JA was really.

David Starling actually reminds me of King Triton, ruler of the merpeople.

Ukpoohbear

9hrtyt.jpg

Ukpoohbear

Who says I want to have breaks anyway?

My Gran had a garden shed she would send my Grandad to when she wanted peace, so I guess I believe every man needs a man cave, at least for the wife to get some peace.

If my husband doesn't want one then I will have my own wendy house in the back garden where I can go to get peace.

ynnest

My Gran had a garden shed she would send my Grandad to when she wanted peace, so I guess I believe every man needs a man cave, at least for the wife to get some peace.

If my husband doesn't want one then I will have my own wendy house in the back garden where I can go to get peace.

That sounds a bit tyrannical to send someone to a shed.

Y

ynnest

Just putting everyone on notice by updating everyone that the moon is closing in on the present venus and uranus contra- parallell by applying on venus. Expect fireworks!

Y

Ukpoohbear

That sounds a bit tyrannical to send someone to a shed.

Y

Yes she was quite tyrannical lol and vindictive as hell but charming enough to get away with it.

In fairness, Grandad was quite happy to go to the shed cos he would build his model ships. He was the quiet, dependable type.

He was a Taurus and Gran was a Libra, sweethearts til death.

Im looking at my Gran's birth chart wondering where the tyrannical nature came from. Mars at zero degree Scorpio sextile Saturn, perhaps? Mas square Ascendant.

She was a Libra Sun, Sag moon...Virgo Venus square Jupiter....The Venus square Jupiter ran true for her because she was devastated after Grandad died. Her tyrannical, controlling nature really stepped in then and she played everything to her advantage, maybe hurting people along the way sadly.

But a good, strong woman with good intentions...just perhaps a small town, naive girl who was scared to be on her own.

ynnest

Yes she was quite tyrannical lol and vindictive as hell but charming enough to get away with it.

In fairness, Grandad was quite happy to go to the shed cos he would build his model ships. He was the quiet, dependable type.

He was a Taurus and Gran was a Libra, sweethearts til death.

Im looking at my Gran's birth chart wondering where the tyrannical nature came from. Mars at zero degree Scorpio sextile Saturn, perhaps? Mas square Ascendant.

She was a Libra Sun, Sag moon...Virgo Venus square Jupiter....The Venus square Jupiter ran true for her because she was devastated after Grandad died. Her tyrannical, controlling nature really stepped in then and she played everything to her advantage, maybe hurting people along the way sadly.

But a good, strong woman with good intentions...just perhaps a small town, naive girl who was scared to be on her own.

It almost sounds like you grandma has two different sides to her, one good side and one less good. I am not in a position to be the judge but it certainly sounds like it, you know. Mars in scorpio square ascendant can be a though one... In combination with that sugar sweet libra sun their might have been an interesting dynamic and so on, and so forth..

Y

Ukpoohbear

It almost sounds like you grandma has two different sides to her, one good side and one less good. I am not in a position to be the judge but it certainly sounds like it, you know. Mars in scorpio square ascendant can be a though one... In combination with that sugar sweet libra sun their might have been an interesting dynamic and so on, and so forth..

Y

Oh yes, you've got it in one with the interesting dynamics.

My Dad and my Sister are the same, but are actually on a narcissistic level compared to what my Gran was. I like to think the Sag moon my Gran had gave her a good heart. She was also smart on a psychic level.

My sister has Saturn conjunct pluto in Libra first house, squaring her Venus Cancer conjunct the MC, with a Gemini Sun, Scorpio Moon and Libra rising...she only shows her good face to the world and is emotionally cruel underneath it.

Donald Trumps Mum said his brother, who died of alcoholism, was a dolphin born into a family of sharks, and I relate to that statement immensely.

As a Neptunian, I keep away from anyone who plays games like that now.

ynnest

Oh yes, you've got it in one with the interesting dynamics.

My Dad and my Sister are the same, but are actually on a narcissistic level compared to what my Gran was. I like to think the Sag moon my Gran had gave her a good heart. She was also smart on a psychic level.

My sister has Saturn conjunct pluto in Libra first house, squaring her Venus Cancer conjunct the MC, with a Gemini Sun, Scorpio Moon and Libra rising...she only shows her good face to the world and is emotionally cruel underneath it.

Donald Trumps Mum said his brother, who died of alcoholism, was a dolphin born into a family of sharks, and I relate to that statement immensely.

As a Neptunian, I keep away from anyone who plays games like that now.

What about being an elephant born into a family of ostriches? That might not either be so freaken fun and so on.. Just think about giving birth to that elephant, and then the constant fear of being stepped on by the elephant...Not fun!

I would actually say that sagittarius is the outwardly expansive opposite of scorpio in many ways even though many astrological geeks would feel that i stepped on their toes by questioning their "authority of knowing".

Y

Lykanized

I found a new therapist to help with my social anxiety and she's pretty much perfect. She's very spiritual but not religious just like me and she had me talk about some of my spiritual beliefs my first session and didn't think I was batshit mad. She's studied religions from all over the world and will use those in our sessions. She approaches things from a completely different angle than most therapists, one that's more my fit as opposed to conventional approaches

I was advised by spirit guides to find one to help work through my human and inherotedkarma karma, and I think she's the one

And she said she'll give me many books to read since I'm an English major lol

Last edited:

ynnest

I found a new therapist to help with my social anxiety and she's pretty much perfect. She's very spiritual but not religious just like me and she had me talk about some of my spiritual beliefs my first session and didn't think I was batshit mad. She's studied religions from all over the world and will use those in our sessions. She approaches things from a completely different angle than most therapists, one that's more my fit as opposed to conventional approaches

I was advised by spirit guides to find one to help work through my human and inherotedkarma karma, and I think she's the one

And she said she'll give me many books to read since I'm an English major lol

What is even social anxiety and what does it feel like? Is it a nervousness when interacting with other people?

Y

Lykanized

Sidenote, I just learned my mom can astral project quite naturally and has since she was a child. Idk why I can't. I used to get sleep paralysis dreams every night and some people think they're related, but in sleep paralysis dreams there's a blockage

Ukpoohbear

What about being an elephant born into a family of ostriches? That might not either be so freaken fun and so on.. Just think about giving birth to that elephant, and then the constant fear of being stepped on by the elephant...Not fun!

I would actually say that sagittarius is the outwardly expansive opposite of scorpio in many ways even though many astrological geeks would feel that i stepped on their toes by questioning their "authority of knowing".

Y

Great analogy! I love elephants so much but your analogy actually makes complete sense on a deeper level too cos those who are scapegoated are actually often feared.

I also think Sagittarius is the opposite of Scorpio, Jupiter is just so spiritual and full of integrity, even if a bit pompous. Whereas Scorpio/Pluto prefers to hide, and usually veers towards the darker side of spirituality. Complete opposites.

I would trust a Jupiterian over a Plutonian any day, although I do like the intensity of an evolved Plutonian as well.

Lykanized

What is even social anxiety and what does it feel like? Is it a nervousness when interacting with other people?

Y
It's hard to explain. At this point, it's quite infected me at every layer. It got to the point where it made me feel I was completely unworthy of everything and anything good. Selfhatred, extreme self judgment, and everyone can see your flaws. Every single one of them. Never at any ease in public. No friends. Impossible for me to be natural or "in the moment' like I'm perpetually caught offguard by people talking to me, but I try my best to make smalltalk and get it over with. Avoiding social situations including avoiding school and jobs

It's horrible. People treat it like something infantile, but it'll **** your life up

Lykanized

With social anxiety, naturally you wanna retreat and be alone where you won't feel the weight of everyone around you. Any interaction with others just feels like torture. Just being around others feels like torture

ynnest

Great analogy! I love elephants so much but your analogy actually makes complete sense on a deeper level too cos those who are scapegoated are actually often feared.

I also think Sagittarius is the opposite of Scorpio, Jupiter is just so spiritual and full of integrity, even if a bit pompous. Whereas Scorpio/Pluto prefers to hide, and usually veers towards the darker side of spirituality. Complete opposites.

I would trust a Jupiterian over a Plutonian any day, although I do like the intensity of an evolved Plutonian as well.

Yeah, but what like connects them is their search for truth but in different ways. Maybe they together are the perfect detective couple when one plays the hidden guy who sits in his secret office with his loupe orchestrating the operations and the outer person is the actor outwardly who gains information while attending celebrity parties and so on! Fun thought indeed!

Y

conspiracy theorist

Knowing myself, I'd probably erect a dedicated temple space and voluntarily disappear whenever I'm going through one of my research periods.

ynnest

It's hard to explain. At this point, it's quite infected me at every layer. It got to the point where it made me feel I was completely unworthy of everything and anything good. Selfhatred, extreme self judgment, and everyone can see your flaws. Every single one of them. Never at any ease in public. No friends. Impossible for me to be natural or "in the moment' like I'm perpetually caught offguard by people talking to me, but I try my best to make smalltalk and get it over with. Avoiding social situations including avoiding school and jobs

It's horrible. People treat it like something infantile, but it'll **** your life up

Do you feel the same way when you are talking to a therapist? Or is it the group dynamic with many people thats the issue?

Y