Reading horoscopes and Demonic possession

ptolomy

Interesting opinion of exorcist who believes that you can become Demonically possessed if you read horoscopes,I guess we are all Satanists :devil::crying::sad:
Do you wear black a lot?,Do you have dark eyes? OMG!
Who wants to rename 'Astrologers community' to the 'Astaroth Community'?
Why is it that only Evangelists get Possessed?Lol im only joking,or am i? :p

http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/b012x12c

dr. farr

Actually that is some what of an old idea: Augustine (whose philosophical outlook was adopted by the Roman Catholic Church in the 4th century, over the more mystical philosophical outlook of Origen) stated that astrologers correctly predict future events but that this is because Satan guides their forecasts!

ptolomy

I do like wearing black t shirts a lot,and i get kind of dark around the eyes when ive been up all night posting,Do you think....?.maybe?.....Omg!:sick:my head just spun around and i vomited all over my computer:(

ptolomy

Ok ,ill stop messing about and joking now,I don't think i've ever met an astrologer that was possessed,I think if Satan existed that he would not want the workings of the human operating system to be made public, so he would prefer to discourage astrology.Also the people that i see on this planet that display the worst behaviour dont appear to do a lot of speaking in tongues, guttural speech involuntary movements or vomiting over guests.In fact they appear to do the opposite like psychopaths to keep their heads down and try not to be noticed.I feel the vast majority of this exorcism stuff is just overly dramatic people(to put it politely).
The real monsters can make big public displays as in the Stalins and Hitlers etc,But normally they are a lot less dramatic and not in the public eye.
Contrary to what i have just said I believe there are such things as poltergeists,they can make a lot of commotion in your house sometimes,but it doesnt amount to much more than childish rages that rarely harm anyone except frighten them.
And I also believe there are totally degenerate souls that have committed atrocities in previous incarnations but they are segregated according to their level of consciousness after they die and are not likely to come back to this level for quite a while until such time as they have learnt some basic etiquette.

Sag Moon2

Anyone who equates Astrology with Satanic ritualistic thinking I can almost assure you are not really spiritual or lack intelligence.

There is one I know of who told someone that seeing that they smoke cigs are going to hell!

Such is the basic BS which permeates the thinking of fundermentalist religious thinking.

I guess the Dr.Martin Luther King is in Hell along with many priest.And just think of all those 17th Century souls who grew tobacco.They are all in hell.

It m,ust have many an Astrologer also! I guess they are all chiming in on the Cosmic hwy. talking about if they had only listened to their cough!

dr. farr

Actually, in his "Divine Comedy", Dante placed our Guido Bonatti in the Inferno due to Bonatti's fame throughtout Europe as an astrological prognosticator!

Ruka_5

Banned
Anyone who equates Astrology with Satanic ritualistic thinking I can almost assure you are not really spiritual or lack intelligence.

There is one I know of who told someone that seeing that they smoke cigs are going to hell!

Such is the basic BS which permeates the thinking of fundermentalist religious thinking.

I guess the Dr.Martin Luther King is in Hell along with many priest.And just think of all those 17th Century souls who grew tobacco.They are all in hell.

It m,ust have many an Astrologer also! I guess they are all chiming in on the Cosmic hwy. talking about if they had only listened to their cough!

...Why would you connect a dislike of astrology to fundamental religions? There are plenty of fundamental Christians who practice astrology and see nothing wrong with it, and in fact think God condones astrology. And there's plenty of people who are in no way shape or form, adherents to any mainstream, organized religions, that think astrology is **** and absolute BS.

tsmall

Premium Member
Actually that is some what of an old idea: Augustine (whose philosophical outlook was adopted by the Roman Catholic Church in the 4th century, over the more mystical philosophical outlook of Origen) stated that astrologers correctly predict future events but that this is because Satan guides their forecasts!

dr. farr, isn't that the same Augustine whose ideas regarding the trinity were adopted at the point of a sword? lol. Anytime anyone mentions "Satan" guiding something...all I can think of is Dana Carvey and the Church Lady...

ptolomy...you made my whole night. Thanks for the laugh. If there were a "like" button...

Sag Moon2

Ruka most fundermentalist I have spoken to do not practice astology and I mention it due to those I live with now eho till I came where they are never studied astrology.They still do not.

If you plenty who do then you are one up on me. I am speaking of the holy rollers not the ones who just believe the basic tenets of the bible also.Those who believe that all that is written is to be taken literaly.

I live with one now who thinks if you smoke cigs you are going to hell.