What are you grateful for?

Ukpoohbear

Ukpoohbear, I'll always be grateful for the day I chose to be with my cat when I had to put her down, to be with her and hold her as she died.

She was a stray cat I found in a parking lot. Several months later she developed feline leukemia and was suffering. I've referred friends who were resistant to be there with their companions when forced to put them down. It is so worth it.

MD

Yes I completely agree. There was an article recently about a vet who appealed to owners to do the same. I’ll be devastated when my cats die but I’ll be there for them until the end.

I think the problem is some humans objectify pets and don’t see them as being sentient beings. But then a lot of humans don’t treat other humans as equals. We are all one :love:

Moondancing

Premium Member
I'm grateful for meeting the critters I find along my path. This little guy was so consumed with eating he didn't care if I took pictures of him. Look closely at his cheek and you can see the stain of the red berries.

07CB00ED-5722-4454-8A58-5F176D9D25EE.jpg

Moondancing

Premium Member
Grateful for messiness giving me the ability to find the beauty there, to live with the unpredictable, helps me to find what is indestructible as I question everything I thought I knew. In the mess I can feel my most alive. Also love the opportunity it provides me to sharpen my problems solving skills. :biggrin:

Attachments

• 5BE5159D-67C7-4273-B864-8536FB253612.jpg
    5BE5159D-67C7-4273-B864-8536FB253612.jpg
    128 KB · Views: 31
Last edited:

Ukpoohbear

Grateful for messiness giving me the ability to find the beauty there, to live with the unpredictable, helps me to find what is indestructible as I question everything I thought I knew. In the mess I can feel my most alive. Also love the opportunity it provides me to sharpen my problems solving skills. :biggrin:

That’s funny because I just wrote to you about doing housework although it is borne from an untidy nature than being a neat freak :lol:
That bike looks almost at one with nature, it is turning into the twigs that cover it! It is twigs and not wire I think?

Also, the frosted glass photo is beautiful.

Blaze

Account Closed
The information age we live in. Yeah, yeah, some parts of this age are....unfavorable. But there's never been a better time to be alive. Information sits at our fingertips just waiting to be found.

Moondancing

Premium Member
The information age we live in. Yeah, yeah, some parts of this age are....unfavorable. But there's never been a better time to be alive. Information sits at our fingertips just waiting to be found.

Have you ever found a question that Google couldn't answer? lol

Last edited:

Ukpoohbear

I’m grateful for meeting Moondancing through the Grateful thread. I am grateful to Jup for creating it. I am grateful for the procreation that occurred to allow those people to be born which allowed us all to be here.

Blaze

Account Closed
Flavored coffee. Ah. No better way to start the morning in the busy city. It's best to have it homemade. Tastes better and saves money.

Moondancing

Premium Member
I’m grateful for meeting Moondancing through the Grateful thread. I am grateful to Jup for creating it. I am grateful for the procreation that occurred to allow those people to be born which allowed us all to be here.

Artful design.jpg

Our interconnection.

When this is, that is.
From the arising of this comes the arising of that.
When this isn't, that isn't.
From the cessation of this comes the cessation of that.

Buddha