reconciliation with ex

Pb92

Hi everyone,

so I split with my ex in July and it was very sudden, i've missed him since... can anyone have a look at the chart and see whether we will reconcile, and if yes when?

Many thanks

P

Attachments

• Capture2.jpg
    Capture2.jpg
    64.9 KB · Views: 162

Chrysalis

Moon/mercury are in mute signs, so even though there is an approaching trine from moon to mercury from a mute sign and being in mercurys fall, this trine will not bring anything beneficial. There could have been a TOL from moon - mercury - Jupiter, IF Saturn wasn't in the way. Saturns in his radical 5th house and rules his 5th, and exalts the Sun, so Saturn could be indicative of someone else, maybe someone older.

Im not seeing any reconciliation from this chart.

Pb92

Hi Chrysalis

Many thanks for your reply, are horary readings usually accurate as different astrologers (Vedic) have said different things

Chrysalis

Hi Chrysalis

Many thanks for your reply, are horary readings usually accurate as different astrologers (Vedic) have said different things

I don't read Vedic charts, so im not too sure what they've seen, thats not seen in a Horary chart.

Horary charts are accurate yes, if read accurately. But im also not a professional reader, so take my analysis how you want.

Maybe someone else see's something ive missed, if someone else replies.

What did the vedic reader say ?

Pb92

A mixed batch a few said there’s a temporary reconciliation in Oct/nov these were Vedic Astrologers though. It was a messy and confusing split

Regardless thank you for taking the time to have a look :) would be interesting to see what others say too

Chrysalis

The split does look sudden, it was the T Square between Moon/mercury/Uranus that caused it, all in fixed signs. There was anger and frustration, and maybe a refusal from both sides to back down. Was the break up to do with trust issues ? Some kind of suspicion and Mistrust ? As you have Neptune rising, Mercury in Scorpio, 12th house moon ruling 5th house.

If you explain more what the sudden split was about, i can dig a little more once i know i'm on the right track.

rafaella

Hi everyone,

so I split with my ex in July and it was very sudden, i've missed him since... can anyone have a look at the chart and see whether we will reconcile, and if yes when?

Many thanks

P

I'm not seeing strong chances of reconciliation, as your main significators do not aspect or come together. There is some reception from Mer to Jup but not strong. So it may show he is friendly towards you, but that's it. Moon has just changed signs showing very recent changes in emotions, you might start seeing him in negative light actually. Moon trines Venus next, Venus in fall. So the aspect to Mer is prohibited. Mercury rejects Moon and Venus, this means he is not interested in your emotional side or you as woman or love in general.

Now Jup is angular, very good position suggesting things are about to turn around for you. Sun applies to Jup, so this might be a male coming in. Is that you ex? It could be but my money is on a new man. The ex seems not interested in love or women and he doesn't have that interest in Jup (you). And reception from your significators are non existent as well.

So I suggest move forward and welcome a new change when that comes.

all the best! Please update!

Pb92

The split does look sudden, it was the T Square between Moon/mercury/Uranus that caused it, all in fixed signs. There was anger and frustration, and maybe a refusal from both sides to back down. Was the break up to do with trust issues ? Some kind of suspicion and Mistrust ? As you have Neptune rising, Mercury in Scorpio, 12th house moon ruling 5th house.

If you explain more what the sudden split was about, i can dig a little more once i know i'm on the right track.

Hi Chrysalis,

nope no trust issues /suspicion or mistrust. Just a weeks before I had been to see our new place and we spoke about future plans but he had changed a lot as he moved for work so we were long distance temporarily... it all seemed fine after a talk, and i had spent time with his family

The break up became messy as we were both angry and it seemed as though it was on impulse from things that what were said also he left it with im going to regret this but i need to do this please don't block me or disappear... while at the same time saying contradicting things

a few weeks later he admitted he didnt want the responsibility of a relationship anymore and he didnt feel the same anymore but didnt say anything as he didnt understand why.

not sure if that's enough information....

Last edited:

Pb92

I'm not seeing strong chances of reconciliation, as your main significators do not aspect or come together. There is some reception from Mer to Jup but not strong. So it may show he is friendly towards you, but that's it. Moon has just changed signs showing very recent changes in emotions, you might start seeing him in negative light actually. Moon trines Venus next, Venus in fall. So the aspect to Mer is prohibited. Mercury rejects Moon and Venus, this means he is not interested in your emotional side or you as woman or love in general.

Now Jup is angular, very good position suggesting things are about to turn around for you. Sun applies to Jup, so this might be a male coming in. Is that you ex? It could be but my money is on a new man. The ex seems not interested in love or women and he doesn't have that interest in Jup (you). And reception from your significators are non existent as well.

hi Rafaella ,

Thanks a bunch for taking a look, sure I still have some anger left towards him but i don't think i see him completely negatively i do still care about him albeit from a distance... it was a confusing and abrupt end.

him not being interested in me is true otherwise he wouldnt have ended it ... I think he is probably still interested in love and women as one of his reasons was there's temptation everywhere and he has no energy for a relationship anymore...

it was a complete change in character on his part and very shocking at the time... regardless i will update if anything changes which I also doubt

kind regards

p

Last edited:

Pb92

Hi Rafaella

Can you also predict rough timescales for this to turn around/ the arrival of a new person just curious to see how accurate horary may be

Also if I posted a chart in a few months is any of this likely to change?

Thank you :)

ElenaJ

Hi everyone,

Many thanks

P

Quite a few have already given replies on this chart, so not sure if what I write will add something new.
He as mercury is in the 8th house, the house and sign of sex, scorpio. Separating from that abrupt separation from Uranus, on the 2nd cusp, so this has rocked your own self-esteem and given you a shaking. Uranus rules your 12th, so this is something from your subconscious, something from deep inside you that was touched, causing pain. The Jupiter/neptune square, your two co-significators, shows an internal conflict that you have.
He broke away so he can play the field and be free, which in effect is what he told you, he doesn't want to be in a relationship right now.
The moon has just changed signs, so the situation is off to a fresh start. It approaches Venus by trine, which is actually a positive sign, as Venus rules libra, which is contained in his 7th house. Having just entered scorpio, so it is now like mercury in the house and sign of sexual relations, this is what is on his mind right now, However, since Venus is weak here, in its detriment, he is in a certain sense worse off than before.
Moon will then move to sextile Uranus, your 2nd of values, and his 8th of sex, so the underlying emotional root of this drive of his will work itself out.
At which point moon will reach him as mercury by trine. There is a mutual reception between mercury and Jupiter by terms, which is not strong, but it backs up the trine from moon to mercury.
In addition, mercury will trine Neptune, which is you sitting on the ascendent, and the next planet mercury passes over will be Jupiter, your co-significator.
Neptune is also in mercury's terms, so receiving him when he arrives.
Neptune is known for its romance and infatuation, but also indecision, uncertainty, lack of confidence. These last traits tie in with the 12th ruler on your 2nd house.
In the meantime, try to understand this weak spot inside yourself, put your finger on it and heal this wound, so that when he returns, which just might happen, you will be ready, and won't find yourself repeating the same errors with him.
Please don't take this as saying you are guilty of something, but the actions and reactions between two people can take many forms, and something was off in how you two reacted to each other. One needed and the other couldn't give. One came to realise something was missing while the other was still sliding along unaware.
The moon in a horary indicates what is really on our mind, and the moon just past the ascendent and diving into the depths of the 12th tends to reconfirm to me that you are going through this phase to stimulate your growth. Make the most of it.
I won't give an idea of timing as I don't feel confident about doing this.
Also, this reply seems to go contrary to what was written before me, so keep us posted as to how it works out. Relax and ride it out.

rafaella

Hi Rafaella

Can you also predict rough timescales for this to turn around/ the arrival of a new person just curious to see how accurate horary may be

Also if I posted a chart in a few months is any of this likely to change?

Thank you :)

3-4 units of time, months or weeks is when Sun/Jup suggests the timing of a man appearing.

Yes you can ask again. But one should only ask when there is a burning need to know.

rafaella

hi Rafaella ,

Thanks a bunch for taking a look, sure I still have some anger left towards him but i don't think i see him completely negatively i do still care about him albeit from a distance... it was a confusing and abrupt end.

him not being interested in me is true otherwise he wouldnt have ended it ... I think he is probably still interested in love and women as one of his reasons was there's temptation everywhere and he has no energy for a relationship anymore...

it was a complete change in character on his part and very shocking at the time... regardless i will update if anything changes which I also doubt

kind regards

p

Well in this chart Mercury is him as the person, Mercury is in detriment of Venus and in fall of Moon, suggeting anything to do with love and emotions is not something he values at the moment. Now physical attraction/sex he might...If we take Sun to be his secondary significator, Sun in fall and in sign of Venus - women or you as the woman. Sun is the animal side of the man in the relationship, so if he returns, he may just be interested in one thing.

But what is truly standing out in this chart is your main significator Jup angular, not sure how this will play out but Jup is very helpful here. Jup is a benefic.

waybread

Pb92. I use a simplified system of traditional western horary, which is probably somewhat different from what the others have told you. I'm not saying I am right and they are wrong, because who is right depends entirely on how the events work out in real life.

I use the trans-Saturn "modern" planets as additional bits of information where they seem especially relevant, but not as sign rulers and normally I don't look at their aspects.

Mercury is the main significator of your (ex) BF and traditionally you would be indicated by Jupiter. However, your BF would also have the other planets in the 7th house as his co-significators. The sun in the 7th house (which can also symbolize the man in a woman's life) does apply to a sextile with Jupiter, which is beneficial. So is the moon (your emotional stake in the matter) applying to a trine with Venus, which is also in the 7th house.

To me these look like a "yes."

Mercury (him) has no essential dignity and is in the troubled 8th house, whereas Jupiter (you) are strongly positioned. Jupiter is domiciled and the most elevated planet. However, Mercury falls in your sign of Sagittarius. To me this suggests that you should be the one to reach out, acknowledging that he is hurting, and seeing if you can listen, and accommodate any reasonable concerns of his.

I haven't studied timing in horary, in part because there are different methods that give different and sometimes inconclusive results. Also, sometimes it is up to the individual to decide when to make a move. The stars will only do so much.

I hope this all works out well for you.

kalinka

Hi,
there are already different and interesting interpretations of the chart. If I'm not wrong, two said No and two give a Yes answer. Now I want to give a try and will be brief.
I'm a follower of Frawley's techniques. So in relationship questions the man gets the sun and the woman gets Venus as co-significators. You both love and 'hates' each other but that's normal when we look at the feelings in relationship issues.
I would say YES, you both will reconcile. The significant aspect in this case is a sextile between sun and jupiter. There is a mixed mutual reception between these planets, not very strong, also the sextile is not as strong as other aspects but I think in this matter it would work out. Because Jupiter and Mercury are almost making positive applying aspects, inter alia a Mercury-Saturn sextile (and also Moon-Saturn sextile) suggest a commitment . I had have horary charts, where the main significators didn't make any aspects or weren't in reception to each other, only they made an aspect to sun or venus, which was the decisive indicator for a reconciliation. Also sun receives venus by rulership. He doesn't aspect her but still this is one more testimonial that he is attracted to her and has the intention to do something about the matter. Based on a modern kind of interpretation I also look after the last aspect of the moon, which is a sextile to pluto . A positive last aspect gives me a YES, too, once the other indications are positive. However the square to Jupiter before that could be an obstacle or even a prohibition for a YES but when the aspects of the main significators are favorable (which have more priority than moon aspects), then the moon aspects are only giving additional hints. Some astrologers (like Frawley) only look after the first aspects of the moon:here we see a trine to venus, then a sextile to uranus and mercury. On the whole the favorable indications predominate for me.

Last edited:

Pb92

Hi Kalinka

many thanks for you reply :) can you also predict timing? also how confident are you ?

i'm pretty pessimistic about the situation at the moment....