When will he return?

S

starliteaura

me and my boyfriend live apart in different towns, I want to know if anyone who know how to predict from horary, can tell me when he will return? I live in Texas, He live in Georgia. Asking time for the question is 9.38pm on 5/14/05

my dod 1/19/1970
born 6am

His DOB Him 11-23-1961
Accra
birth time 6AM :roll:

Thank you

A

Anonymous

For some reason it will not let me log in, but anyway before we start I need to say that I am Just learning so forgive me for any wrong readings. also I used Houston for your place so it may send the chart off a little. but here it goes

There are not aspects between Jupiter (you) and mercury (him) but there is one aspect between Moon (you) and mercury but it is a square and it is separating so that does not look too good, but just too put something out here maybe someone with more of an understanding can say weather this is so are not but is horary when a ruler is in retrograde it shows a returning of the person but it is your ruler that is retro and also Pluto is the first retro so that is making me wonder if you will go to him?? (you move to GA) I could be wrong but it does not look so good for him coming back. maybe Radu can give you more info then I can.

Also I looked up the Sabian Symbols for you and him and they do fit one of them is "TWO PEOPLE, AT WIDELY DIFFERENT POINTS, ARE IN CONVERSATION WITH EACH OTHER BY MEANS OF TELEPATHY "

(yours)

A VAST PANORAMA OF SAND AND TIME IS UNFOLDING; THE PYRAMIDS AND THE SPHINX IN THEIR GLORY RISE BEFORE THE EYE

At this time you may find a need to rely on traditional and archetypal knowledge. There may be a need to establish some type of monument, or perhaps work at it or worship it! You may be working at building an empire, your's or another's. You may need a tour guide and you can find this through inner wisdom, rather than logic, will guide you through.
Power of the past coming through and affecting people in today's world. Spiritual ancestry. Big business and enterprises.

The Caution: Slave labor. The enormity of big business. Great treasures robbed by the greedy.

(His)

TWO PEOPLE, AT WIDELY DIFFERENT POINTS, ARE IN CONVERSATION WITH EACH OTHER BY MEANS OF TELEPATHY

It is not always necessary to be physically face-to-face. You can have bonds with another (and perhaps many people) that are unaffected by distance or the frequency of visits. Let your heart tell you that you are always in their company and there is no need to feel alone. Keeping others in your mind and heart will communicate something to them, and probably they back to you.
Conquering space and time limitations. Psychic and mental communication. Sharing the same ideas. The `other person' knowing what is felt or thought. Being on the same frequency.

The Caution: Blocking out sensitive awareness because of social needs or expectations. Attempts to manipulate others by subtle means. Mind and thought control. Being separated by time and space.

Horary Seeker

A

Anonymous

With you being in Dallas that changes the Sabian symbols , it moves the 1st and 7th houses to 11 SAG and 11 Gem.

*** SAGITTARIUS 11 ***

# 251

IN THE LEFT SECTION OF AN ARCHAIC TEMPLE, A LAMP BURNS IN A CONTAINER SHAPED LIKE A HUMAN BODY

This pictures a need for linking the spirit and the body. Logic is not involved in this equation, this speaks of emotions, spirit and physicality. Sometimes we need to remember to be 'in our bodies' and this shows the rewards that can come from regarding our body as our temple.
Connecting the left and right sides. Yoga. Grounding reality. Working out.

The Caution: Rationalizing intuitive thought until it is rejected. Being caught up in the illusion of the "physical self

*** GEMINI 11 ***

# 71

NEWLY OPENED LANDS OFFER THE PIONEER NEW OPPORTUNITIES FOR EXPERIENCE

There's a need to break away from old familiar ground and move out into unknown territory. Fear is the greatest barrier to moving forward, but the familiar must be left behind for new possibilities. Taking opportunities to move on to new realms of being can lead to a whole new experience or indeed a whole new life.
Pioneering attitudes bring their own rewards. Going off the beaten track. Coming up with new ideas. New spiritual realizations opening up vistas of experience. Adjusting to new places..

The Caution: Clinging to the old and familiar. Restricting growth and change. Not taking new opportunities or moving on.

pwadm

Staff member
Dear all

I recently read this idea, concerning the horary questions asked by non-astrologers.

The old rule is that the horary chart is set for the moment when the astrologer receives the question. What if the person thinks at a question, writes down the time and then comes to the astrologer with the question data, so that it might be interpreted? Would this be considered as a valid horary query?

John Frawley specifically points out that when the questioner is also astrologer the moment that stands for the horary query is not the moment when the question passes throught the questioner's mind, but the moment when this one decides to consider it as a horary question and draw the horary chart for that moment.

In this case, I didn't see any attempts from starliteaura to delineate her own horary chart, so I presume that she is not an astrologer, or is at the beginning of the astrology study & practice. Therefore I'd rather try to consider the moment when she posted her first message on this forum (Posted: 15 May 2005 02:43 am GMT, from Texas) as the data for the horary questions.

Where exactly do you live in Texas?

A

Anonymous

Radu I have a Question say that you cast a horary chart and try to read it your self but seem to have no luck so you send it to an astrologer. if the astrologer re-cast the chart would it still be valid?

Horary Seeker

pwadm

Staff member
I think that in this case, if you have some background in horary and tried to read the chart but for some reason it didn't work out, then you might consult another astrologer over the same chart.

As a general rule it is always easier to delineate charts that are addressed to you because you would never consider a question as a horary one, until you have understood it. Some say that the astrologer is represented in the 7th house, therefore you will be present in every chart of a question directed to you. Some others say that this is just a form of egotism, to believe that every astrological chart represents the astrologer.

I think that we ought to remember that a question always involves two persons. You cannot ask a question to a wall, it'll never answer it. In order to consider it a question, one needs a partner. In the case of a horary question, you need a horary astrologer, a karmic astrologer won't help you. So, in order to produce a valid horary question you will need a horary astrologer. I would hazard myself to say that the same chart will tell a different story according to the person the question is addressed to. A very good and talented horary astrologer will receive different horary questions than a beginner.

But remember this is a two way relationship. In order to produce a good question, the querent is also to be considered. A stupid person will ask stupid questions. The horary chart will show it in some way.

So, it is not just a mechanical interaction, but also a rather subtle one. You can go also into philosophical and spiritual aspects and meanings. The chart will tell you what you need to be told. If you are sincere and well-intended, so will be the horary chart and eventually your answer.

Best wishes,
Radu