Finding a commited relationship

EvieGrace

Hi Astrologers...

Dating *****...
Like many of the members on here I've been biding my time. Being selective with who i spend time with and becoming comfortable being on my own.

My question is will i be in a commited relationship next year?
ASC is early so maybe it's too soon to tell? I'm represented by Saturn and he's RX and in the 12th house... so I'm hidden or somewhat inaccessible? Moon has just moved into Pisces and am i correct in saying she likes it there?
Sun is in the 7th and Venus is combust. I'm not entirely sure if Venus would represent the relationship?
Any opinions would be appreciated!!

EvieG

Attachments

• 20160625_165406.jpg
    20160625_165406.jpg
    88.2 KB · Views: 35

Bunraku

Sure
Moon is the faster moving one, so he'll approach you to make a square aspect [relevant], so I think he will initiate. You guys are approaching towards each other.

Retro planets are usually planets unsure of their state, and change mind in between (since the story is that it goes direct sometime, see?). I haven’t seen something permanent with a weak planet with a retro before.

I mean that’s all I can do for now (I’m kind of preoccupied with something at the moment). I wanna see what’s up with Venus and Sun in his house next.

Also anyone can come in here and correct me, so you can take what I say with a grain of salt. I’m learning still.

Last edited:

rafaella

Hi Astrologers...

Dating *****...
Like many of the members on here I've been biding my time. Being selective with who i spend time with and becoming comfortable being on my own.

My question is will i be in a commited relationship next year?
ASC is early so maybe it's too soon to tell? I'm represented by Saturn and he's RX and in the 12th house... so I'm hidden or somewhat inaccessible? Moon has just moved into Pisces and am i correct in saying she likes it there?
Sun is in the 7th and Venus is combust. I'm not entirely sure if Venus would represent the relationship?
Any opinions would be appreciated!!

EvieG

ASC is early, so its too soon to tell and timing can change. But give it 1,5 months/years.

EvieGrace

Sure
Moon is the faster moving one, so he'll approach you to make a square aspect [relevant], so I think he will initiate. You guys are approaching towards each other.

Retro planets are usually planets unsure of their state, and change mind in between (since the story is that it goes direct sometime, see?). I haven’t seen something permanent with a weak planet with a retro before.

I mean that’s all I can do for now (I’m kind of preoccupied with something at the moment). I wanna see what’s up with Venus and Sun in his house next.

Also anyone can come in here and correct me, so you can take what I say with a grain of salt. I’m learning still.

I can appreciate that Bunraku. Would love to know your thoughts further when you have some time.
I guess me being RX right now is me not wanting a firm commitment at the moment due to the fact that I'm so focused on saving and getting out of my parents place by November debt free. But Saturn being RX descibes the sutuation now? Or for when i asked the question. If it's now, it makes sense!!