Fixed Stars to Personal Planets and ASC

dioskouris

Account Closed
Where can I find information/interpretation/meaning about each personal planets and ASC conjunct to fixed stars? Or at least who can provide some interpretation?

So far I have found that my Mercury conjuncts Rigel and Bellatrix, Venus conjunct Hamal and ASC conjunct Alphecca. Alamack conjuncts my DSC, but I don't know if fixed stars have an effect on 7th house cusps. Everything these are within a maximum orb of 2 degrees.

JUPITERASC

Where can I find information/interpretation/meaning about each personal planets and ASC conjunct to fixed stars? Or at least who can provide some interpretation?

So far I have found that my Mercury conjuncts Rigel and Bellatrix, Venus conjunct Hamal and ASC conjunct Alphecca. Alamack conjuncts my DSC, but I don't know if fixed stars have an effect on 7th house cusps. Everything these are within a maximum orb of 2 degrees.
THE FIXED STARS AND CONSTELLATIONS IN ASTROLOGY by Vivian E Robson http://www.amazon.co.uk/The-Fixed-Stars-Constellations-Astrology/dp/1933303131

An excellent resource site was temporarily unavailable within the past few days but fortunately is currently restored - comprehensive, detailed FREE information on hundreds of fixed stars at http://www.constellationsofwords.com/Fixedstars.htm

DETAILED INFORMATION ON THE SITE INCLUDES THE FOLLOWING :smile:

'…....The Named Fixed Stars in Various Orders

The fixed stars in alphabetical order
The fixed stars in longitude order
The fixed stars in magnitude order
The fixed stars in ecliptic latitude order
The fixed stars in declination order
The fixed stars in right ascension order
Michael Erlewine's list of 768 fixed stars

Articles

Introduction to the fixed stars
The fixed stars in natal astrology
The fixed stars in mundane astrology
Lunar Mansions — Arabic, Hindu, Chinese
Events in history
Precession and the Age of Pisces
The Milky Way
The Character of Myth and the Draconic Transverse by Barry Long.....'

'….The Fixed Star Categories

Mundane
Tragedies and natural disasters
Agriculture
Weather
Travel, foreign, journeys, immigration
Hobbies and interests
Occupations and special abilities
Mind and Intellect
Character traits
Mental condition
Health
Accidents and injuries
Physical defects
Drugs and alcohol
Appearances
Love affairs and relationships
Sexuality
Women
Marriage and domestic conditions
Children and parents
Family and relatives
Friends
Enemies
Superiors
Business and business associates
Money and fortune
Misfortune
Inheritances
Fame, reputation and honors
Crime
The Law
Secrets
Animals
Religion and the higher mind
Good and evil
Tarot trumps and Hebrew letters
Symbolisms
Conditions of life
Death...'

dioskouris

Account Closed
Is there a programme or site that calculate contacts to ALL the fixed stars? I have Solar Fire (Gold) but I don't think it does that.

Thanks btw.

JUPITERASC

Is there a programme or site that calculate contacts to ALL the fixed stars? I have Solar Fire (Gold) but I don't think it does that.

Thanks btw
astro.com's Extended Chart Selection Page allows for the choice of 'add some fixed stars' to any chart
ALSO if you choose 'Special Charts' you can opt for a Parans and Star Phases report

btw I have a copy of Solar Fire but abandoned its use some time ago in preference for Rumen Kolev's software programs :smile:

I prefer
http://www.babylonianastrology.com/...&category_id=1&option=com_virtuemart&Itemid=1 I use Placidus 7 and Porphyrius Magus

dr. farr

Actually you don't need a computer to calculate the conjunctions in longitude and parallels in latitude or declination between the horoscopic points and the stars: just use the longitude list and the latitude list and the declination list available for printing out from constellationsofwords.com, and compare these to the longitude/latitude/declination data from your free horoscope chart print-out from astro.com, and you'll have all the connections: will take no more than 30 minutes (actually much less) to do this and you'll have all your connections (the ones that most of us believe "count" as far as stellar influences are concerned, ie, conjunction in longitude and parallel in declination and latitude)