I need help with Solar Return

Mimi

My birthday is next month, and i would like to know what to wait next year. This year wasn't very nice or interesting for me. I have solar Asc in 4th house conjucting my Moon. I moved back from big city to my home town and i am not happy with it. Whole year was boring, i had a lot to study, no fun at all, and the most important, no love. I have Jupiter retrograde in 7th house, so i expected someone to appear. However, now, month before end i started having feelings to a guy who is from different country. I knew him before already and i don't understand how this happened. He is going to his native country soon anyway.
So, i decided to make a thread for new SR starting from December! I hope someone can help me to understand it.
I have SR asc on the last degrees of 8th house, so i don't know how to watch it, because whole 1st solar house is mostly in 9th natal. I have solar 9th in natal 4th also, so i hope it can be connected with traveling, because i am already in my home town, so it can't be return home. Solar 6th or natal 2nd are quite stuffed, so i believe it means something connected with job or money... Maybe i get first job, cause SR moon is on MC.
I would like to ask if there is something important about love? Solar Venus in conjuncting natal Mars, ruler of 7th, and also Pluto, and solar Mars is on IC, conjunct Saturn-dispositor of natal Venus, so i hope it can mean something. Probably Pluto and Saturn can give some problems. I like Sun in solar 7th house, but that Sun is opposite SR Jupiter.
Here is my SR chart and i would really appreciate your opinion... Tell me what you think,please, and if i am wrong in something, or there is something important.

Chart:

Attachments

• _2012112.6509.59868.jpg
    _2012112.6509.59868.jpg
    67.4 KB · Views: 30