composite chart - marriage potential/longevity

rahu

Banned
hi teena

I think it would be a big mistake to move to his country. this relationship though emotionally very intense would not last long if you were to try to be closer.

Uranus is conjunct the node. thi shows a powerful astral/psychic connection with him. this aspect usually gives vivid dreams about him and also common dreams. this aspect can actually give the ability to communicate on the dream plane. so it is very easy to see why you can't let go..... he is in your mind all the time.

eris is conjunct to venus and these are square to the node. these aspects are extremely sexual. the attraction when you met was immediate and intense .but this marks an affair as Uranus does shows the need for emotional independence .with the sun/moon midpoint also conjunct to Eris and Venus, this hookup is all about sex. Neptune is also conjunct the node and square to eris/venus which increases the sexual nature but can also bring alcohol or drugs into the relationship. but whether or not this is applicable ,Neptune brings infidelity and hidden affairs so even when you were with him he had other sex interest.
your are dreaming to think of marriage, as mars is square to Chiron which hos he is edgy and likely a outside of society . he is not sensitive to your need but only will use you to get want he wants.
Jupiter is square to pluto which shows he is ruthlessly selfish and ambition. he has not time for"love" and you must be" looking thru rose colored glasses" to think a serious relationship could exist wit him.
ixion is conjunct the ascendant which again high lights his ruthlessness and usually shows a person who operates outside the law.
if you run after him ,this will be the biggest mistake you have ever made and it is very likely you would end up on the street.

rahu
t

Last edited:

teena

Hi rahu
I was hoping you would respond so thank you very much for that.
I feel very conflicted at the moment. You’re right that when we first met, the attraction was instant and I felt very comfortable with him. I agree that he is selfish and insensitive to my needs, but I do believe he genuinely cares for me. We’ve been together for 6 years, the latter 3 years being long distance, so surely it must be more than just sex?
We hardly get to see each other due to the long long distance, but we still text each other on a daily basis and the feelings are still strong. He often says he wants to marry me.
Is there really no love in this composite? (mercury/sun/venus conjunction too wide?) Would the node/sun midpoint conjunct juno not indicate longevity? (you’re probably thinking my rose colored glasses are really thick haha)

rahu

Banned
hi teena

the aspects that would shows longevity are dubious.
on the pl;us side the moon/Saturn midpoint is square to ceres which can show a sense of devotion and strong nurturing connection between you.
but evn this aspect has some problems as orcus is opposed to Saturn,adain showing him to be very selfish and in the last analysis ,not concerned with your feelings
the Juno opposition to Jupiter which can reveal the marriage potential is also not favorable as the midpoint is square to pluto again.selfishness is the bane to a successful relationship as one must compromise to make the concessions needed for marriage to happen. here there are just to many selfisg aspects.

the emotional and physical attraction is off the scales but especial with pluto square to Jupiter ,his priorities are not love but power and money.

neptune square to venus and eris is also very unfavorbale ,as it shows infidelity.didn't you ever get the feeling he was seeing some one on the side when you were together?

you have a good eye, yes the sun/node midpoint conjunct to juno could show a possibility for a committed relationship but you are forgetting that the sun/Uranus midpoint is also conjunct to jun which is a signature of a broken romance.

along that vein, unfortunately the the Uranus/Jupiter midpoint point is opposed to mars and square to chiron which again is a strong indication of a failed relationship because of his inherent need to do what he whats.

the node/Uranus square to Venus /eris is one of the mot powerful indicators of a electric physical/emotional and mental attraction. but it is usually too intense,by which i mean marriages are based on compromise and setting up normal routines of life. but the Uranus/venus connects is too intense and when the need to learn to live with the mundane aspects marriage. one can't usually live in such a rarefied,emotional level.Uranus squares are similar to a comet the intensity suddenly breaks upon you and fills your sky, but then the comet dies out as quickly.

as i alluded to already , you are "addicted to the love of the Neptune square to venus/eris, which means you aren't really seeing what is before you, rather what you are seeing what you want tosee before.neptue can rule illusion and self deception.

but why don't you feel him put and see if he thinks moving toward him could bring back the magic.
rahu

teena

hi rahu,
:sad::sad::sad:

*sighs*
I did suspect he was unfaithful before because I had a lot of dreams about it, but I never found any proof or anything suspicious. I could just be insecure.
But why does neptune square venus/eris indicate him being unfaithful? Why not me being unfaithful since both neptune and venus are feminine planets? or perhaps it just highlights the false promises in this relationship? :sad:
Also, does all those planets and asteroids all point to him being selfish? Not me as well?

anyway, you have taught me a lot rahu, thank you.

Last edited:

rahu

Banned
hi rahu,
:sad::sad::sad:

*sighs*
I did suspect he was unfaithful before because I had a lot of dreams about it, but I never found any proof or anything suspicious. I could just be insecure.
But why does neptune square venus/eris indicate him being unfaithful? Why not me being unfaithful since both neptune and venus are feminine planets? or perhaps it just highlights the false promises in this relationship? :sad:
Also, does all those planets and asteroids all point to him being selfish? Not me as well?

anyway, you have taught me a lot rahu, thank you.

hi tena with Uranus conjunct the node,giving a astral connection, your dreams were correct.

But why does neptune square venus/eris indicate him being unfaithful? Why not me being unfaithful since both neptune and venus are feminine planets? or perhaps it just highlights the false promises in this relationship?

with the node involved , infidelity could be either. but as you are desperately in love with him it is quite apparent you were not unfaithful.
sometimes one must make assumptions that aren't technically astrological as in this case.

also with Neptune square eris./enus, this can show the female is more prone to looking though rose color glasses.

this is similar to domestic disturbances...the first partner who calls the cops is assumed to be the perp in the matter. in this case you are trying to restart the relationship so it is unlikely you have been unfaithful

my last question is have you called him to get his feelings about the matter?

rahu

teena

Hi

Yes, I have spoken to him about it. He has actually recently been the one that has been pushing me to move to his country. He said he will compromise and that he doesn’t want to disappoint me since he’s the one that has asked me to move. I am concerned about his selfishness but he said I can’t judge his future actions based on his past behaviour because he would grow and mature as a person. But I am still unsure :unsure:

rahu

Banned
Hi

Yes, I have spoken to him about it. He has actually recently been the one that has been pushing me to move to his country. He said he will compromise and that he doesn’t want to disappoint me since he’s the one that has asked me to move. I am concerned about his selfishness but he said I can’t judge his future actions based on his past behaviour because he would grow and mature as a person. But I am still unsure :unsure:

he said I can’t judge his future actions based on his past behaviour because he would grow and mature as a person.

so he agrees to marriage?

ask him about the dreams you had that he cheated on you or rather just ask if he has ever cheated on you
without honesty there is nothing

rahu

Last edited:

rahu

Banned
Hi
Yes he agrees to marriage and he has often said he only wants to marry me. But then again last year he also said he doesn’t want to marry until he has earned enough money to take care of his own needs first. I don’t want to marry yet either. Still too early for me. Perhaps we’re both selfish in that way.

There was one infidelity incident where he went for a “massage” and told me about it a year later. We did break up but then I forgave him afterwards and we got back together. Other than that, he said he has only thought about the acts in his mind.

I still think he cares for me. I have ended the relationship before because of the distance and because of his selfishness. He has also ended it because of the distance. But we never got involved with anyone else and have always ended up back together. Its just so difficult to let go.
I was hoping the composite would have at least pointed to a long lasting relationship. :sad:

when there is a strong Uranus involved what usually occurs in the log term is repeated breakups and reconciliations . I have seen occasionally long term Uranus relationships but they were always on for a few years then off, then on then off etc.
as you say you don't want to marry ,yet you keep inquiring about marriage......so it seems you both need have your emotional freedom for the time being. the characteristic that occurs,is open relationships which ,you know, you both are free to see others people so it is not exclusive. this char does not shows a consistently exclusive marriage.
rahu