Find and job and move to Germany

GPrincess

Hello all....

I had a really big convo today with my cousin who stayed in Germany and will relocate again next year... Finding a job here in Greece is like searching a unicorn .... so i decided to go to Germany in the next year... to search for a job and if i manage to find one...relocate there... The question got into me so i casted a horary... early degree... not sure how to interpret this chart though... if anyone can help i would appreciate so much! Here is the chart! astro_2gw_212_find_a_job_and_move_hr.37643.62673.jpg

GPrincess

So i checked a little the horary... about the job...it is a 1st-10th right... ruler of the 10th mars in conjuction to the ASC is a good thing i am guessing... about the relocation though is it a 1st-9th? Venus ruler into my 11th house the house of wishes, dreams..in Capricorn my sign since i am Saturn... That is all i could get... :( Can someone give me more info?

Last edited:

GPrincess

yes you will with huge delays and hurdles

Thank you Tik. I really hope that you are right and that it will happen... i already know about the hardships i will have to deal with...also about the delays... i talked to my aunt... there are a lot of things i need to do first ...which will take a couple of years for sure...