Love for EvieGrace this year...

EvieGrace

The last time i asked this question, it was very soon after my breakup. Having just had Valentines Day, which i swear was on steroids this year... I'm wondering if i will have love again this year.
I'm hoping this chart tells another story...

My question is will i find genuine love this year...?
I can see Jupiter has just rx back into my first but will continue to move back to my 12th as it's still rx...??
I'm not even sure which sigs to use in all honesty.

Something good has to happen this year.
I have a lot of love to give and I'm giving it to myself right now. But i truly do want to be able to share a life with someone. And i want to experience something real...

Evie x

Attachments

• Screenshot_2016-02-17-21-04-20-1.jpg
    Screenshot_2016-02-17-21-04-20-1.jpg
    88.8 KB · Views: 38

rafaella

The last time i asked this question, it was very soon after my breakup. Having just had Valentines Day, which i swear was on steroids this year... I'm wondering if i will have love again this year.
I'm hoping this chart tells another story...

My question is will i find genuine love this year...?
I can see Jupiter has just rx back into my first but will continue to move back to my 12th as it's still rx...??
I'm not even sure which sigs to use in all honesty.

Something good has to happen this year.
I have a lot of love to give and I'm giving it to myself right now. But i truly do want to be able to share a life with someone. And i want to experience something real...

Evie x

Evie,

I think you need to maybe take a step away from horaries for a while. You've already had 4-5 charts on this subject, so look to those charts for answers. This chart shows Moon trine Sun, so maybe you'll meet someone. Whether its good and genuine, I don't know. Jupiter is rx at 1st, this shows the ex is still around.

Maybe take a few months healing, then go online dating. Make a profile, go on dates, go for coffee and take it slow. I hear eharmony is good and I know a few couples who met online, two couples are married with kids! So give it a go. Meet at a public place with your online dates and just be careful of your own safety.

Have a positive attitude, desperation will not bring love.... I hope soon enough you will update us with some good news! :)

EvieGrace

Evie,

I think you need to maybe take a step away from horaries for a while. You've already had 4-5 charts on this subject, so look to those charts for answers. This chart shows Moon trine Sun, so maybe you'll meet someone. Whether its good and genuine, I don't know. Jupiter is rx at 1st, this shows the ex is still around.

Maybe take a few months healing, then go online dating. Make a profile, go on dates, go for coffee and take it slow. I hear eharmony is good and I know a few couples who met online, two couples are married with kids! So give it a go. Meet at a public place with your online dates and just be careful of your own safety.

Have a positive attitude, desperation will not bring love.... I hope soon enough you will update us with some good news! :)

Thank you both...
Think I'll just be reading here for a while x