Does he want to reconcile with me?

JessieBaby

Hi all its been forever since I have posted on here and was wondering if I could have some help interpretation if this person wants to get back with me?
I am Pisces and he is Virgo so Jupiter and Mercury
They are both conjuncting one another but they are in the same house of Aquarius but there is also Saturn sun and pluto and Saturn is conjuncting both our significators so is there a chance that it means it could be a no?
But I do see venus and mars trine together does that possibly make a difference? Also, I see Neptune in the first house does that make a significant and also moon trine mars
Moon is in the 12th house unsure if that plays a part?
With Sun in the same house could that possibly combust and be a no?
I am a newbie with horary so I am just asking these questions and just trying my best to interpret.
Thank you in advance to anyone who is keen to help <3

ciPA4wn.jpg

Bunraku

Believe it or not Mercury retrograde and meets up with Jupiter in a conjunction. But before that can happen, an unbelievably large amount of things must happen. That and the Moon is VoC and is very late.
Lean this towards an: unlikely. But you guys will be in each others radars

tikana

Believe it or not Mercury retrograde and meets up with Jupiter in a conjunction. But before that can happen, an unbelievably large amount of things must happen. That and the Moon is VoC and is very late.
Lean this towards an: unlikely. But you guys will be in each others radars

No .. because mars squares with Jupiter ... which will interfere with merc perfecting with jupiter

JessieBaby

Thank you both for your replies. I am returning home from the states out of living out of the country for 4 years and hopefully, we can be on each other's radars to try and start some contact with one another doesn't really need to be reconciliation thank you <3