Timing chart for contact.

Dirius

And then we have Frawley saying that cadent houses are the quickest :confused: And in dirius timing chart, mars was cadent but the timing did happen in days not months. So all we can do is go by experience.

I expect the best thing would be to look back at past charts that had a timing question and see how the timing manifested itself.

I'll try and find some on here and i'll place them all in one thread for timing.

It is fair to point out that given the context of my chart "days" was the only realistic time unit.

Months would have been imposible, and weeks unlikely given the long aspect.

Chrysalis

I'm not seeing him contacting you at least til July 27/28. Other possibility would be on August 1. Let's see :-/

He called last night 28th at 11.07pm. Your Stella prediction was correct.:biggrin:

When you say "stella system" you do mean midpoints, right? And can you tell me how you got this date using this technique as i can't see it.

Speaking of midpoints. Yesterday i had Tr Mercury exactly conjunct my sun/Moon midpoint (Tr Mer = Su/Mo) and the first time that he called at 11.07pm Tr moon was also exactly (almost to the min) conjunct my Venus/Asc midpoint (Tr mo = Asc/Ve). So it looks like these came into play too.

First call was at 11.07pm, i didnt answer, he called 10 mins later and i still didnt answer. I didnt really want to be answering syraight away with how he's gone on. If he calls me again i'll answer.

Ouranos

Chrysalis,
Glad that he contacted you.
And not surprised you did not answer (Saturn own sign R)
So we have 12 units
And Kalinka with her stellar system was right on the spot.
Would also like to learn more
I have found this link http://stellarastrology.in/app/ to draw a chart Indian style

Trad method, we also find ASC opp Sun in 7th (13 units) and from Moon's position 7 Gem 18 + 12 units = 19 Gem 18 = Contra-Antiscion ASC

Cheers!
Ouranos

kalinka

glad to hear that he finally called. I'm curious now what he has to say.
The stellar system is a generalization of vedic astrology concepts, which use the Nakshatra and sublord levels of the planets and placidus houses to predict an event. It was invented by K S Krishnamurti (Kp System) but meanwhile it has also many "upgrades" (4 Step theory, Nakshatra Nadi, Cuspal Interlink theory).
As I wrote before, I can't see the time from the tropical chart that you posted. I used the date and ascendant degree of your chart to construct my sidereal kp chart. Then, as you maybe saw this in other threads, I'm using the Ruling Planets and the 249 kp number table to figure out the right time. With this method it is theoretically possible to determine exactly to the second .

Last edited:

Chrysalis

Thanks for sharing how you saw the timing. I'm going to have to look into this method, as your timing was spot on.

Yes, i want to know what he's got to say too. I'm now thinking i should have answered, but i was shocked of the call at the time. And also i didn't want him to think id been sat awaiting his call, so i thought id not answer because of this reason too. If he really wants to speak to me he should call back at some point and this time i'll answer.

kalinka

it's great to see that I could arouse interest for other western/traditional astrologers to study vedic astrology :) I recommend to read the Kp Readers (1-6) of Krishnamurti, which you can receive free for download as pdf

kalinka

Ive found this too ...

https://idoc.pub/documents/kp-table-for-1-to-249-horary-numbers-6nq8r6we7znw

Just don't know how to use it as of yet.

this is just the number table I mentioned :-D KP uses numbers for casting a horary. Sure, you can't have any idea how to use it. Therefore you have to understand how the system works. So you have to understand the basics first and moreover, should have basics in vedic astrology (how to read a chart, what are nakshatras and sublords etc.) ...till you get at the end to use this table. Predicting time with Kp belongs rather to the 'advanced level'...hence, you should not get tempted to skip over important steps by learning kp astrology.

Last edited:

aquarius7000

Yep, as I have said on multiple threads, from personal experience, I have had much much better- accurate results from Jyotiish Astrology than Western. Both the Jyotish Astrologers I have known in my life did not use any of the new planets or things like Chiron/Lilith. They were accurate in 95% of the readings I recd.

Last edited:

kalinka

the question is still now-where to see the right time from the tropical chart? I thought Sun to Asc, too since Sun is the 9th house ruler of the sidereal rasi chart but nevertheless, 13 degree isn't that accurate.
And it makes no sense to me that it's nearly a 50/50 chance to get the right time by western traditional methods, although it's almost a breeze with vedic systems.

Ouranos

it's great to see that I could arouse interest for other western/traditional astrologers to study vedic astrology I recommend to read the Kp Readers (1-6) of Krishnamurti, which you can receive free for download as pdf
Do you have the link for this Kalinka?
Thank you,
Ouranos

Chrysalis

The long-awaited update is here guys. He called me back on the evening of 13th August. But there is a twist.

Three weeks prior to this call i had once again split up with the Scorpio guy i was with, and this time i truly meant it. The way he deals with this is to sleep with other girls to try and get me out of his head. So it took him two weeks to go and sleep with someone else, he told me straight away what he'd done.
Eve of August 13th me and Scorpio guy was arguing via text when ex called me.

Ex told me he hadn't been responding or been in touch as his dad had died, then his mum became ill due to the stress. When something traumatic happens in his life he shuts himself away.

We arranged to meet up the next night 14th. I allowed myself to kiss him to see if there was anything there, but there wasn't on my end. It was like kissing a corpse. The following day i ended up getting back with the scorpio guy as his love for me is real, and i did still love him.

So im back with the scorpio guy and dont want ex, just not told ex yet.