Please help me to understand this synastry...

Md206

Ive been reading/learning about astrology for the last 2 years...in attempt to answer questions I have about life, love, relationships, myself & the people in my life. For a long time I thought I understood this relationship very well. Recently Ive been wondering if Ive had faith in what I believed or if I've been in some sort of denial. There seem to be plenty of desirable aspects...im just having a hard time bringing them all together and maybe am missing something important. Any help will be greatly appreciated.
The female info:
June 25 1972 in Los Angeles Ca.
(118 West 15, 34 North 03) at 10:04 AM.
The male's info:
Dec 16 1984 in
Seattle Wa. (122 West 13, 47 North 29)at 6:45 PM.

Zora

Account Closed
For a long time I thought I understood this relationship very well. Recently Ive been wondering if Ive had faith in what I believed or if I've been in some sort of denial. There seem to be plenty of desirable aspects...im just having a hard time bringing them all together and maybe am missing something important. Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Hello Md206,:smile:

are you having a hard time to bring aspects together or do you actually have a hard time in reality in your relationship?

Transiting saturn has squared your 7th house relationship ruler uranus this year for a while for a check up -if you still consider this relationship as stable and good for yourself. As well as your neptune as ruler of your longlasting relationships - 8th house is - still inconjuncted by transiting uranus as ruler of your 7th house.

And your sun as your AC ruler as well by transiting uranus sextile - herewith your birth axis is activated for a rebirting and a change in your life and also life path with your venus as MC ruler- who has been transited by inconjunct from pluto for a while - what just left exact transit orb.

This all is running beside what your interaction in your synastry looks like and show as interaction. And surely same did happen at his end, too - whith his transits. Every synastry means two charts with their energies and transit energies come together and any relationship can change during a transits period.

attachment.php

Attachments

• !1 astro_61at_md_md__partner_male_hp.64223.121654.jpg
    !1 astro_61at_md_md__partner_male_hp.64223.121654.jpg
    78.7 KB · Views: 59

Zora

Account Closed
Recently Ive been wondering if Ive had faith in what I believed or if I've been in some sort of denial. There seem to be plenty of desirable aspects.

What jumps into the eye is his moon on your uranus - you might have felt him as "the right one" from your chart energies and felt kinda like homey with him as uranus in 2nd rules your relationship house 7th.

And perhaps also with a feeling to know each other for long- as his moon as AC ruler comes along with his uranus sextile - who is ruler of his 8th house - longlasting relationship. But also with his moon square jupiter as ruler of his 6th house in 6th house - also a continous work on own enforcement to get his own wishes fullfilled at first.

His uranus as ruler of longlasting relationship also had a check up from transiting saturn by semisextile - whether he sees this relationship as good for him.

At what point are you both in the moment in your relationship ?

Kite

Ive been reading/learning about astrology for the last 2 years...in attempt to answer questions I have about life, love, relationships, myself & the people in my life. For a long time I thought I understood this relationship very well. Recently Ive been wondering if Ive had faith in what I believed or if I've been in some sort of denial. There seem to be plenty of desirable aspects...im just having a hard time bringing them all together and maybe am missing something important. Any help will be greatly appreciated.
The female info:
June 25 1972 in Los Angeles Ca.
(118 West 15, 34 North 03) at 10:04 AM.
The male's info:
Dec 16 1984 in
Seattle Wa. (122 West 13, 47 North 29)at 6:45 PM.

The key points I look at are how the Sun/Moon aspects are for spirit and emotional connection, Venus/Mars for sexual communication/connection and your two Mercuries to see mental communication.

Your Moon and his Sun are conjunct in Sagittarius - an excellent aspect for marriage. You Moon also conjuncts his Mercury and Uranus so there seems to be some excitement in play. Your Sun and his Moon are in a square relationship which creates some tension but they do see/are aware of each other which is positive.

Your Venus and his Mars are in Trine to each other which is positive. You Mars and his Venus are inconjunct so his receptive side doesn't really connect with your assertive side from a sexual perspective - he seems to take the lead.

The Mercuries are also inconjunct which means you don't connect mentally very well - challenges in general communication with each other - it's hard to talk things through.

Some other things - Your Mars on his ascendant can stimulate him to get things going (I have a similar aspect with my wife). Your Uranus is also conjunct that same ruler of the his Ascendant, the Moon. You shake up his emotional world.

So I would say that you could have a fulfilling relationship with the understanding that you may have to send smoke signals from time to time to each other to be understood.

Md206

Thank you so much for responding...we met almost 9 years ago. I was mourning the loss of my brother and several close friends at the time. I was avoiding being close to anyone, i guess thinking to prevent pain from loss in the future. We were friends 1st...then much more and i paniced when i 1st felt what was between us...i would have run but he sat down next to me & held my hand & without any words he calmed me down. Ive never felt this with anyone before... Things werent perfect in our lives but we were really happy together & very much in love. I didnt know what it was but knew something was going on...he would distance himself sometimes..turned out he was hearing voices that no one else could hear. Im not sure exactly how it works but he ends up convinced of some things that arent reality. Hes been tormented by these voices. Hes been sitting in jail for a year now awaiting trial for something that I believe to be the result of mental illness. Theres no privacy so we cant talk about his case. I cant see how this will play out. This is the short version of things, but still its a long post... Just wanted to fill in the blanks a bit. Thank you again for your time.

Md206

...what i didnt say is that we got along very well, had a telepathic kind of communication thing between us. We loved and fully accepted & understood each other in ways i cant explain. He felt like home to me. Never been closer to anyond else, never trusted anyone as much. I miss him more than i think i csn stand most of the time. I dont know what to do or how to help him...

Kite

Thank you so much for responding...we met almost 9 years ago. I was mourning the loss of my brother and several close friends at the time. I was avoiding being close to anyone, i guess thinking to prevent pain from loss in the future. We were friends 1st...then much more and i paniced when i 1st felt what was between us...i would have run but he sat down next to me & held my hand & without any words he calmed me down. Ive never felt this with anyone before... Things werent perfect in our lives but we were really happy together & very much in love. I didnt know what it was but knew something was going on...he would distance himself sometimes..turned out he was hearing voices that no one else could hear. Im not sure exactly how it works but he ends up convinced of some things that arent reality. Hes been tormented by these voices. Hes been sitting in jail for a year now awaiting trial for something that I believe to be the result of mental illness. Theres no privacy so we cant talk about his case. I cant see how this will play out. This is the short version of things, but still its a long post... Just wanted to fill in the blanks a bit. Thank you again for your time.

Sounds like schizophrenia which can be treated with the right medication. I hope he is getting good medical help there. In terms of your chart - your solar arc progression shows Saturn (the ruler of your 7th house of partnership) having just conjuncted Mars in your 12th house - which Jail or a hospital could be a significator. The exact conjunction was at the end of June this year. Saturn "escapes" from your 12th house in June of 2021.

I hope it works out for you and him.