please help... will my boyfriend be released soon

JUPITERASC

Jupiterasc.... please accept that I'm clearly not very language savvy with astrology.

But as far as aversion goes... that's a good thing, right??
That's okay EvieGrace, in fact ours is an astrological learning forum and a great article that assists
to gain understanding of this concept is by Steven Birchfield, an astrologer and philosopher who continues his exploration of the Living Signs,
especially with regard to the aspects and the concept of signs "casting a glance" at one another.

In fact the word "aspect" comes from the Greek word "to look" :smile:
The different types of glances the zoidia have towards each other are the same in all respects that a person would make.
Psychologically we make a distinction between things that we see (which is a passive action)
and things that we perceive or behold (when something "catches your eye" and we consciously receive an impression).
Similarly, the zoidia made distinctions in how they looked or saw ahead in the order of the Zodiac while they perceived those following them.
In Medieval astrology seeing ahead became known as 'sinister' and perceiving behind as 'dexter'.
http://www.astrologycom.com/livingsigns2.html

a very useful FREE INTERACTIVE HORARY COURSE to check understanding as one learns is at
http://www.skyscript.co.uk/dignities.html

EvieGrace

Six of seven classical planets are in aversion to the ascendant :smile:
and therefore the descendant as well
only Venus (
with some dignity in own Egyptian terms) aspects ascendant by conjunction
with all other classical planets in aversion to Venus (ruler of MC and 4th Sign)

Yes... sorry i got my posters wrong...
the fact that as Jupiterasc says here,7 of the classical planets are in aversion to the ascendant...
broken down, I'm unsure if that's a good thing or a bad thing :-(

JUPITERASC

Much appreciated Jupiterasc... i will take a look... thank you for your polite reply earlier.
That's ok EvieGrace, my intention is to empower you
by signposting you towards gaining more understanding of horary as well as astrology in general :smile:

The article by Steven Birchfield is one of a series of four
all four are well worth reading and I encourage you to take time to assimilate the concepts
which Steven Birchfield discusses in the context of natal astrology
but obviously aversion is aversion whether horary or natal
part 3 is headed AVERSION
http://www.astrologycom.com/livingsigns3.html

EvieGrace

That's ok EvieGrace, my intention is to empower you
by signposting you towards gaining more understanding of horary as well as astrology in general :smile:

The article by Steven Birchfield is one of a series of four
all four are well worth reading and I encourage you to take time to assimilate the concepts
which Steven Birchfield discusses in the context of natal astrology
but obviously aversion is aversion whether horary or natal
part 3 is headed AVERSION http://www.astrologycom.com/livingsigns3.html

Thank you for being so encouraging Jupiterasc... I will definitely be doing some bedtime reading... It's very complex just by the first look.

cspencer

Banned
A Star in aversion to a Place has little control over that Place.

It's especially important that a Star can "see" the Places it rules in the chart. Houses. Places. Same thing. So not only can Jupiter not see those Places, but those Places can't see Jupiter. It's as though one hand doesn't know what the other hand is doing.

EvieGrace

A Star in aversion to a Place has little control over that Place.

It's especially important that a Star can "see" the Places it rules in the chart. Houses. Places. Same thing. So not only can Jupiter not see those Places, but those Places can't see Jupiter. It's as though one hand doesn't know what the other hand is doing.

So essentially - what we are saying here is that it's up in the air and we have no control over the outcome...

tsmall

Premium Member
So essentially - what we are saying here is that it's up in the air and we have no control over the outcome...

No. This:

I think that the parole board will rule in your favor, and you will hear by the end of the week.

And this:

Okay, I'll say he will.

And this:

In my case, for example, I said that he would be released soon.

Evie, Lilly covers "Any man committed to Prison, whether he shall soon be Delivered?" in Christian Astrology, chapter 90. If you need further reading, a free pdf copy is here:

http://www.worldastrology.net/wp-content/uploads/2008/12/CA-I.pdf (Book 1)

http://www.astrologiepraktijk.nl/wp-content/uploads/lilly_ca_2.pdf (Book 2)

Last edited:

cspencer

Banned
Peregrine retrograde Saturn is in his own 12th Place where Saturn rejoices. Plus, Saturn is also in aversion to both the ascendant and descendant.

It might be as late as June 15 before release.

EvieGrace

Peregrine retrograde Saturn is in his own 12th Place where Saturn rejoices. Plus, Saturn is also in aversion to both the ascendant and descendant.

It might be as late as June 15 before release.

If that was the case cspencer, I wouldn't be at all disappointed with that outcome. In fact if we just had to wait another two weeks, give or take a few days, I'd be incredibly happy to have B home so soon....

EvieGrace

No. This:

And this:

And this:

Evie, Lilly covers "Any man committed to Prison, whether he shall soon be Delivered?" in Christian Astrology, chapter 90. If you need further reading, a free pdf copy is here:

http://www.worldastrology.net/wp-content/uploads/2008/12/CA-I.pdf (Book 1)

http://www.astrologiepraktijk.nl/wp-content/uploads/lilly_ca_2.pdf (Book 2)

tsmall... I opened this last night... YOWZA!
Lilly covers everything!! Thank you for sending that through it was really pleasant to read. Albiet my understanding is less than basic!!

EvieGrace

Re: please help... will my boyfriend be released soon... UPDATE

Hi All,

You all made such an effort delineating my chart that I wanted to let you all know that B was released this morning...
In the end they held him in for a total of 14 days and he was released, quite literally, onto the street this morning.

I honestly can't tell you how humbled I am that you would all take your time to look at my chart and gave your time and opinions to what you saw, and helped me through a time that was really difficult.

I just wanted to let you all know for educational purposed too haha. Thank you to ALL of you that posted -xx-

JUPITERASC

Hi All,

You all made such an effort delineating my chart that I wanted to let you all know that B was released this morning...
In the end they held him in for a total of 14 days and he was released, quite literally, onto the street this morning.

I honestly can't tell you how humbled I am that you would all take your time to look at my chart and gave your time and opinions to what you saw, and helped me through a time that was really difficult.

I just wanted to let you all know for educational purposed too haha. Thank you to ALL of you that posted -xx-
That's great news EvieGrace :smile:
It's useful to have the feedback for learning purposes
and know that Slenkar, tsmall, cspencer and Dirius got their delineations on target

Last edited:

EvieGrace

That's great news EvieGrace :smile:
It's useful to have the feedback for learning purposes
and know that tsmall, cspencer and Dirius got their delineations on target

They absolutely did... they were al spot on!!

JUPITERASC

They absolutely did... they were al spot on!!
It's great to have feedback
thanks for that :smile:
because so often members either do not realise
or do not bother to update with results
and we need feedback to assist our learning