Do you see future in this relationship?

asmt

Hi,

i've started dating this guy and I am really curious if this will eventually evolve into a long term relationship. The guy is very cautious because he's had some trouble in past relationships so I try not to pressure him and I am taking things really slowly.

Pleasee I need to know If I should invest time in this. I really like him but I'm so afraid of ending up super invested in him and then he pulling back.

Attachments

• Rob-08-5-2021.jpg
    Rob-08-5-2021.jpg
    45.3 KB · Views: 34

IleneK

Premium Member
Hi,

i've started dating this guy and I am really curious if this will eventually evolve into a long term relationship. The guy is very cautious because he's had some trouble in past relationships so I try not to pressure him and I am taking things really slowly.

Pleasee I need to know If I should invest time in this. I really like him but I'm so afraid of ending up super invested in him and then he pulling back.

How he/Mars sees you/Venus may improve soon when Venus leaves the sign of Mars' detriment, Taurus, and moves into Gemini. But honestly, he is not strong in this matter, Mars being in its fall in Cancer, and your significators do not aspect. In fact they will soon be disjunct, one sign apart, suggesting that the two of you are not on the same page, do not see eye to eye.
I am not encouraged by this chart. I think you will be able to make a judgement pretty quickly yourself based on his actual behaviour with you and see if chart is an accurate reflection.

If it is, I wouldn't invest my energies in him.