Does Vesta in Taurus 2nd house lead to Artistic talents?

VirgoLife

I have Vesta here. Does it make me artistic or good at singing with taurus and the throat? Or about beauty because of venus?

blackbery

Do you understand what :vesta: represents?

Can you not do a little research yourself before bombarding the forum with every aspect in your chart? The best way to understand a subject is to study it yourself.

Beauty is ruled by :venus: not Vesta. The 2nd House is primarily concerned with wealth, beautiful and classical objects, how you value yourself and how you acquire money.

I have Vesta here. Does it make me artistic or good at singing with taurus and the throat? Or about beauty because of venus?

blackbery

If that is your own photo in the avatar, you are very beautiful.

Look at Venus aspect to the AC, particularly the conjunction, the trine or sextile.

Sun/Venus aspects often indicate a good looking person with charm.

Pluto aspects to the AC can indicate a person with great magnetism which others are drawn to. Libra AC too.

VirgoLife

Can you not do a little research yourself before bombarding the forum with every aspect in your chart? The best way to understand a subject is to study it yourself.

Beauty is ruled by :venus: not Vesta. The 2nd House is primarily concerned with wealth, beautiful and classical objects, how you value yourself and how you acquire money.
I'm very well aware about what Vesta means. I'm just asking? I don't see the problem. I don't see new posts on the forum, so why not? It's not your problem. I know what venus and the 2nd house represent, I'm not new to astrology. I'm looking for other peoples thoughts, if you don't have one, then why comment? It's a waste of time.

VirgoLife

If that is your own photo in the avatar, you are very beautiful.

Look at Venus aspect to the AC, particularly the conjunction, the trine or sextile.

Sun/Venus aspects often indicate a good looking person with charm.

Pluto aspects to the AC can indicate a person with great magnetism which others are drawn to. Libra AC too.
Venus opposites my asc, sun semi sextiles my venus and pluto squares my asc, I'm not a libra asc.

VirgoLife

Vesta represents your flame in life and what keeps you alive with that spark in life.