Gastric Bypass

Jess cms

Hi there :)

So I know nothing about medical astrology but I'm hoping you can answer to some doubts I have regarding my current situation.
I've been struggling with weight problems my whole life! It's all about genetics really... the thing is, my mom didn't know how to handle my situation when I was a kid, and so I would eat everything I wanted to the point that when I was about 9/10 years old I was really obese and at risk of having diabetes. That was the first time my mom took me to a doctor but at the time I was also dealing with an abusive situation so I don't really blame myself for not being able to deal with my weight at a so young age when I was dealing with so many things.
My first successful diet happened when I was about 12 years old but I the weight I lost, I gained it back. And ever since that first diet, all my diets are the same. I can loose a lot of weight if I really want to, but then for some reason I just can't keep it that way and I gain it all again.

So anyway... my dad had a gastric bypass about 5 years ago because he was over 150kg and had a problem in his legs. It wasn't completely related to his weight but he couldn't get better if he didn't loose weight so he had that surgery and he lost a LOT of weight! Now he's a normal man.
I thought about having that surgery myself when I saw the results but then for personal reasons I wasn't able to even try it... untill now.

Recently I talked to my dad about it and I have an appointment next wednesday with his doctor so he can evaluate my situation. What I'd like to know here, if it's possible, is how much time I'll need to wait for it. I know I have a problem serious enough for the surgery to happen, but I also know I'll have to wait a long time for it. Can you see if I need to wait a year or two,...? When is it more likely for me to do it?

Also, can you see what are the odds of this surgery working well for me?

Birth date: November 27, 1993
Birth time: 00h38
Birth place: Coimbra, Portugal

Thank you so much in advance!

knowhow999

I suggest the skilled astrologers on this site help you setting up your transits. I am a gastric bypass pt who had surgery in 2008 and has kept 120 off for nearly seven years.
The surgery works if you follow the protocols set up by the provider program. Gastric bypass allows for the part of your brain that is involved in feeling full to function better. It is like pushing a reset button.
Portion control allows you to keep your pouch/sleeve as small as possible for as long as possible. Behavior repeated over time will make it easier for you to maintain healthy eating habits.
Stay clear of people/situations that want to sabotage your efforts. One of the things that happens to folks who are preparing for surgery/post surgery is that people who want to see you remain obese sometimes pop into your life. For some reason, some folks can only feel good about themselves by watching someone else feel bad about themselves ie low self esteem associated with being obese.
Surround yourself with successful gastric bypass people. plug into a support group pre op as well as post op. read, read, read and be as informed as you can about the procedure before you undergo it.
People tell me I am a walking advertisement for gastric bypass because I have kept 120pounds off for such a long time. I had five friends and relatives undergone the procedure because of my success and support of them. Find someone to support you.

Best of Luck and Blessings:happy:

Jess cms

I suggest the skilled astrologers on this site help you setting up your transits. I am a gastric bypass pt who had surgery in 2008 and has kept 120 off for nearly seven years.
The surgery works if you follow the protocols set up by the provider program. Gastric bypass allows for the part of your brain that is involved in feeling full to function better. It is like pushing a reset button.
Portion control allows you to keep your pouch/sleeve as small as possible for as long as possible. Behavior repeated over time will make it easier for you to maintain healthy eating habits.
Stay clear of people/situations that want to sabotage your efforts. One of the things that happens to folks who are preparing for surgery/post surgery is that people who want to see you remain obese sometimes pop into your life. For some reason, some folks can only feel good about themselves by watching someone else feel bad about themselves ie low self esteem associated with being obese.
Surround yourself with successful gastric bypass people. plug into a support group pre op as well as post op. read, read, read and be as informed as you can about the procedure before you undergo it.
People tell me I am a walking advertisement for gastric bypass because I have kept 120pounds off for such a long time. I had five friends and relatives undergone the procedure because of my success and support of them. Find someone to support you.

Best of Luck and Blessings:happy:

Hi there :)

First of all, thank you so much for your answer!
Luckily I don't really have anyone in my life right now against this decision. I mean, my mom and one of my sisters were worried about me when I talked about this with them because to do this I wanted to get out of Switzerland and to come back home and especially my mom was affraid for me because we live in Portugal and financial crisis and bla bla bla xD
But I'm here now and they're not talking about it anymore... the rest of the people who know about my decision are not making a big deal out of it so it's fine x)
I'm not so worried with others opinions anyway... I don't have a lot of self esteem issues regardless of my weight and I'm sure of what I want to do. The only person who could talk me out of it would be the doctor and even so it would be really hard for him to do it xD

So, thank you so much for your advice and congratulations :)
btw, I want to move to California :p