scorpio sun gemini moon aquarius rising person? Need Help!!

geminirat

Hi:

I am looking for some insight on the inner thoughts/personality of the scorpio sun, gemini moon, aquarius rising person. I'm a gemini sun, pisces moon, and sag rising and have a very strange but inexplicable bond with this scorpio. It's just too hard to explain. I never know what they are thinking or feeling or if they even think there is a bond as well since we never talk about anything very deep. There is so much unsaid between us, that I feel like bursting at the seams at times, but maybe this is just one-way. We have been communicating for 4 years by e-mail (we knew each other for 1.5 years before I moved.We have only had one lunch together. Weerd isn't it? I've never had this feeling with another person before. I would really love to get to the bottom of things and find out if this feeling is two-way or just in my own head. Any help or insight into the (scorpio sun, gemini moon, aquarius rising) mind, heart, and soul would be greatly appreciated...

frokenvin

You should visit www.astro.com ... here you can have an astrological chart calculated as well as a report/interpretation. You might also have node or moon connections - node aspects tend to make people feel spiritually connected - like a soul bond. Moon connections may tie two individuals together on an intuitive, emotional level. Actually there are so many possibilities as to why you feel this way about him and the chart can only tell us so much. Yet, if you're really interested in looking a bit deeper into astrological cues feel free to PM me. :)

Inga

Hi, i am a scorpio sun, gemini moon aquarius rising female. I have always had an extraordinary bonding with gemini people. We always become best friends, we know each other somehow with no discussions about it and we both can talk for hours, sharing amazingly personal staff... Most of my gemini friends have been from the men kind and sometimes it just feels like the most normal think on this earth that someone of us makes the next move and cross the border of friendship. And still no one dares. Friendship we share is so complete by itself, that it seems we don't wanna lose it. I find myself very openminded and hearted when i am around gemini, they're sooo sweet and childish and wise in the same time.. And they're aways there to be my shoulder as well, like rocks! I think if someday I find my real mach it's gonna be gemini or maybe aquarius, even though the latter is somewhat too distant for me, as i also need a lot of care and affection and i'm not easily willing to show my feelings if i'm not sure the other person feels at least the same or more. I hope it's useful for u, can write more :)

bittermoon

Gemini rat, as pointed out, you might want to go to astro.com and run a synastry chart on the two of you (go to the lefthand menu -> free horoscopes -> extend chart drawings) and see what aspects your planets make to the other person's.

His/her Gemini Moon might be conjunct your Gemini Sun and his/her Scorpio Sun might be nicely trining your Pisces Moon.