confused about life

jat00

Dob: 20.03.1990
Time: 5:30 am
Place: Hansi, Haryana, India
Latitude 29.09711 Longitude 75.96404

I have received admission from german university and german visa also. I went to germany on 19th April and came back on 25th, I thought that studies are very difficult and I cannot pass the exams.
Since then I have not been able to decide weather I should go or not. Whenever I make up my mind and try to book the flight ticket, I get caught up in some unknown fear and cannot book the flight. The I would say that I will do it tomorrow and I get very excited about going to germany. the same fear run through me the following day also.
I want to know what this fear is about?
Shall I go to germany or try for government jobs here in India?

Thank You

Attachments

• astro_245gw_01_sahil_2016810.23510.15158.gif
    astro_245gw_01_sahil_2016810.23510.15158.gif
    52.3 KB · Views: 19

waybread

Your chart suggests a classic problem of "being stuck between a rock and a hard place," or "damned if you do, damned if you don't."

The rulers of both your 9th house of higher education and overseas travel, and your 4th house of "home" look stressed. This does suggest your fear of making a move, but also that if you stay home, you may regret that you let an opportunity slip away from you. Transiting Saturn (fear) is currently in your 9th house, exacerbating your fear just now, but it will not stay there forever.

As a mature man, I don't think you should look to your fears to dictate your answer to this problem. If the German university will advance your career, either overseas or in India, you should probably make a decision based on your long term career goals. With your moon in your 10th house, your career and public image are very important to you, so it's better to make a decision on that basis, rather than on your current anxiety.

Most people worry about making a big move to a new country. There is nothing unusual in this.

Nobody can tell you what you "should" do. You have to make your life choices for yourself.

Julijana

Dob: 20.03.1990
Time: 5:30 am
Place: Hansi, Haryana, India
Latitude 29.09711 Longitude 75.96404

I have received admission from german university and german visa also. I went to germany on 19th April and came back on 25th, I thought that studies are very difficult and I cannot pass the exams.
Since then I have not been able to decide weather I should go or not. Whenever I make up my mind and try to book the flight ticket, I get caught up in some unknown fear and cannot book the flight. The I would say that I will do it tomorrow and I get very excited about going to germany. the same fear run through me the following day also.
I want to know what this fear is about?
Shall I go to germany or try for government jobs here in India?

Thank You
I agree with the comment above, there' a lot of possibilities for you abroad. And for people with this 12th house placement is kinda life thing to move. (NN also in 12th so it always gives doubts about spirtuallity vs routine jobs/ being abroad vs staying with your collegues. In any case you might find your potential while travelling

jat00

I am very scared of going right now.

What are the effects of sade sathi? I thought it will be good for me as saturn is my lagna lord but considering the situation i think it has very adverse affects on me.

mercury is debilitated and I think it is at war with sun(not sure). So I am under sun mahadsha and mercury antardasha. how is it going to be.

waybread

most of this site is dedicated to western astrology. If you want a Vedic/jyotish reading, please repost your question on a Vedic board.

With Saturn transiting your 9th house, of course you're going to feel anxious about international travel just now. But this is not a permanent situation. Saturn will eventually move off and give you something else to worry about.

Seriously jat00, you're making yourself sick with worry over this decision, and trying to make your nervousness mean something that it doesn't. You cannot go through the rest of your life this way. You need to focus on your long-term goals, and find your courage to get you through times that make you feel afraid. Fear begets more fear. Courage begets more courage.